Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,038 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:53 AM

How Much Is Foreign Used Toyota Corolla 2007 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Much Is Foreign Used Toyota Corolla 2007 (575 Views)

How Much Is Foreign Bag Of Rice Now? & Is It Worth Buying? / I Need A 2015 Camry That Is Foreign Used / SOLD!!!Awoof Sales!!! Toyota Corolla 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Foreign Used Toyota Corolla 2007 by Obanaijacom: 3:37pm On May 19, 2020
Hello Team,

Please I need an honest price quote, because this issue is gone out of hand.

before the lock-down my wife and I wanted to buy a Toyota Corolla 2007 Model to be precise and we wanted it in mint condition, I have spoken to a lot of dealers even here on Nairaland.com and I made up my mind that a budget of 1.4 to 1.6 million would get us a very neat car, so we decided to give the cash to my wife's younger brother who is also a dealer, but till this moment as i speak he is claiming that we still owe him 450,000, that due to the corona virus and the lock down that the said car cost him more and also the exchange affected the cost of everything and that he got it at a very high rate and would sell to us at 1.850 [b]One million eight hundred and fifty thousand naira. [/b]please is this not a rip off ... dealers help me out.
Re: How Much Is Foreign Used Toyota Corolla 2007 by Victoraguwa: 4:01pm On May 19, 2020
for a 2007 corolla 1.850 is a good buy,if only the history of the car is good .
Re: How Much Is Foreign Used Toyota Corolla 2007 by Trustme2(m): 4:11pm On May 19, 2020
Obanaijacom:
Hello Team,

before the lock-down my wife and I wanted to buy a Toyota Corolla 2007 Model to be precise and we wanted it in mint condition, I have spoken to a lot of dealers even here on Nairaland.com and I made up my mind that a budget of 1.4 to 1.6 million would get us a very neat car, so we decided to give the cash to my wife's younger brother who is also a dealer, but till this moment as i speak he is claiming that we still owe him 450,000, that due to the corona virus and the lock down that the said car cost him more and also the exchange affected the cost of everything and that he got it at a very high rate and would sell to us at 1.850 [b]One million eight hundred and fifty thousand naira. [/b]please is this not a rip off ... dealers help me out.
Bros, if the car is neat and in good condition with good Custom papers, go on your kneels and thank him. You can appreciate him more with a cold bottle of wine. Dollar is between 450-480. Exchange rate for custom is N362. You can only get a 2004- 2005model for between 1.6 - 1.7 now. You may be lucky if it's an old stock

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Foreign Used Toyota Corolla 2007 by Obanaijacom: 4:18pm On May 19, 2020
Wow, This is serious o

Thanks for the comments

God bless
Re: How Much Is Foreign Used Toyota Corolla 2007 by CyberEBOLA(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2020
Obanaijacom:
Hello Team,

GOOD DEAL

(1) (Reply)

Clean Registered Toyota Sienna 2005 XLE @ogba / 2011 Toyota Highlander. 5.2 Million. Distress Sale / Registered 2010 Mercedes Benz C300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.