Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,775 members, 7,802,381 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job (73718 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Airforce Officer & His Fiancee Who Is A Lawyer / Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 19, 2020
Fake News
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by TheRedpillguy: 5:17pm On May 19, 2020
Anybody that can not move should quite the relationship and keep their money.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by dopedealer(m): 5:17pm On May 19, 2020
People like money matters oh. Take a look at the number of people viewing this topic. Shu!

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by byemx06(m): 5:18pm On May 19, 2020
You guys will just go on TWITTER and post trending news

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by bukatyne(f): 5:18pm On May 19, 2020
gurunlocker:
Twitter is full of liars.... I'm sure this is a fabricated story!

#42m? What position will pay that per annum at a "marriageable age"?

Unless she has worked closed to 20 years maybe and as well close to 50 years of age.

Just N3.5m monthly?

Open your mind.

Jide can work a transfer to Lagos, Anita has to lose her job.

Pray about it. If no green light, Anita should move on.

That is the markers of an unreasonable man.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by EmzyT: 5:19pm On May 19, 2020
Ah ahn, this is not a big deal na, Jide abeg move your silly ass to Lagos jhoor.. Bank Job that is not even Consistent, you can just receive sack letter one morning without even doing anything sad
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Olodo24: 5:19pm On May 19, 2020
Too much ego can kill a man. If Anita quits her job, she might regret her actions later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Dididrumz(m): 5:19pm On May 19, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Jide is mad. But this Anita salary get as he be. She has to be a top manager to earn such angry grin. I have seen a madam earning 3m net in an oil company. And she had 17 years experience o. Means anita is not even evening newspaper but suya newspaper. Jide is still mad anyways

Might just be a fiction
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by TheBusinessHub: 5:19pm On May 19, 2020
Parisian:
Why should lady who earns almost three times her man be required to quit her job ? Is poverty ingrained in your mentality?

Why the insults.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by oluwasegun007(m): 5:19pm On May 19, 2020
They both need a psychologist

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Parisian: 5:20pm On May 19, 2020
Is he in a competition with his wife? What if his wife is made a regional manager? Lmao...why is a wealthy woman a threat to Nigerian men?
dukeprince50:
The man should just save 3months salary and start a business in Lagos, in 10years he may even beat his wife's salary
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by bukatyne(f): 5:20pm On May 19, 2020
darfay:
Are we just going to sit here and pretend this story isn't made up? No one earns that much in Nigeria especially 42million and I don't know of any bank paying #15m per year

N3.5m monthly is such a big deal?

What about when you hear of people earning N10m/month?

5 Likes

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by layzie: 5:20pm On May 19, 2020
darfay:
Are we just going to sit here and pretend this story isn't made up? No one earns that much in Nigeria especially 42million and I don't know of any bank paying #15m per year

People earn much more than that in both oil industry and banking respectively in Nigeria. They are obviously not entry level employees

6 Likes

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 19, 2020
I blame the lady for being involved with someone beneath her financial status.Nonsense Jide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Adesina18111(m): 5:21pm On May 19, 2020
O Lord of mercy!!!...this is money...they both need to wait for 10 years if nobody is ready to step down!!!! grin grin grin
#15m + #45m = #60m...
For ten years #60m X 10= #600m...see money...lol
Ur life is in ur hand anyways cos our opinions here do not count... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Geesunny: 5:21pm On May 19, 2020
The guy Jide should seek transfer and join the lady in Lagos. As a man, he is more marketable even if he wants a job in another bank. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Chisaedhor: 5:21pm On May 19, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Damn Niggarr!

The hubby must be a real Niggarr,

But as for me, the woman should quit and relocate to p. H for peace to reign.

15m/12 = 1.25m
That's manageable
The wife should quit.

Damn nigarr is very senseless grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Jokerman(m): 5:21pm On May 19, 2020
After 2 years in the job, and savings to start a business, my wife's gonno quit
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by echibuogwu(m): 5:21pm On May 19, 2020
Lol u funny oo. Fat savings ke... bro u are not wise at allllllllll. Jide should apply for relocation or quit the fucking job and move to Lagos... there’s no job security in Banking industry and I’m sure that lady has enough connections to easily find a good job for jide in Lagos plus she can pay Jide his annum salary comfortably and everyone will still be happy.
TheBusinessHub:
Untrue story. If a lady earns that much she should have a very fat savings good enough for her to leave the job, build on previous earnings and build a marriage and win on all sides. Who says a lady can't have it all
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Risingblue008(m): 5:22pm On May 19, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Winneygirl(f): 5:22pm On May 19, 2020
Marriage is not a lifetime achievement. It is a new phase.
Why quit a lucrative job that pays your bills and gives you a comfortable life to go and sit down in the name of marriage?
Does marriage pay you salary? Does marriage pay your bills?
While I believe this is a fake story, ladies should beware of men who ask them to quit their jobs.
Most times, their income is not even up to what you earn from your job, but they will build a house with ego in the village.
That is a life of suffering waiting to happen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by tot(f): 5:22pm On May 19, 2020
darfay:

But it depends on your level in the said organisation. There are people making money in Nigeria ooo.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by pasol4real(m): 5:22pm On May 19, 2020
I smell lies
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by slowice(m): 5:22pm On May 19, 2020
As banker that earns 15m per annum have good experience on the job and could easily get a new job in lagos......

They should get married first and then the man can start applying for job within the first 2years of marriage, shouldn't be in a hurry.

It's hard but they can make it work

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by James4bright(m): 5:22pm On May 19, 2020
lalasticlala:
This Anita And Jide story is trending online. Who do you think should move?

Jide earns N15 million per annum as a banker in Port Harcourt while his fiancee, Anita earns N42 million annually as an oil company worker in Lagos.

Jide asks Anita who earns much higher to quit her job in Lagos and relocate to Port Harcourt and look for a new job after their wedding.

The story has sparked divided reactions on social media.

Who do you think should move?

How do I find this trend on Twitter?

Dude, she should rather remain in PH, I'd fly over on weekends then. Money is the priority.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by DamnnNiggarr: 5:22pm On May 19, 2020
Chisaedhor:

Damn nigarr is very senseless grin
grin grin grin
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by dukeprince50: 5:22pm On May 19, 2020
Parisian:
Is he in a competition with his wife? What if his wife is made a regional manager? Lmao...why is a wealthy woman a threat to Nigerian men?
seriously did u read my post? or u have a problem understanding it?
I said the man should quit his job and relocate, save a little and start a business in Lagos, after some few years, his business may grow and his income may be higher than her's, where did you see competition?
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by TheBusinessHub: 5:23pm On May 19, 2020
echibuogwu:
Lol u funny oo. Fat savings ke... bro u are not wise at allllllllll. Jide should apply for relocation or quit the fucking job and move to Lagos... there’s no job security in Banking industry and I’m sure that lady has enough connections to easily find a good job for jide in Lagos plus she can pay Jide his annum salary comfortably and everyone will still be happy.

Insults. Smh
Enjoy your day
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Brainardc(m): 5:23pm On May 19, 2020
Jude move ASAP.....besides you're not loosing your job....just transfer request with reasons, if it's your ego....put it aside.
God bless you as you make the right decision.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by megareal: 5:23pm On May 19, 2020
None of them should move. They both are comfortable enough to take the occasional flight to see each other at their locations. Since the male ego will not let him reason that banking job can vamoose in a second, it's best they maintain their jobs until both can pull resources together to start a lucrative business.

But under no circumstance should the lady quit her job.

I doubt the veracity of this story though. undecided
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by clemmonce(m): 5:23pm On May 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Just look at ur backward comment. So if a lower class man marries a rich lady, he should downgrade her status to fit his ego huh?
No.... no no no..... Whether you accept it or not, the truth will always be - A woman should not have the full financial say in a family. Women subconsciously see the man as the provider anything short of that leads to disrespect. If the man can transfer to Lagos without losing his job fine, but that he should resign and feed on the wife's salary till he gets a job is trouble...... I am not against a woman being independent i am just against her being the sole provider of the house.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought / 10 Advantages And 12 Disadvantages Of Masturbation. / I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.