Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,416 members, 7,781,208 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:39 AM

Business Centre For Sale In Lagos; - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Business Centre For Sale In Lagos; (432 Views)

PSL.... Solution Centre! / 150 Seat Inbound Call Centre 200 Agents SIP Customer Care IVR For Microfinance / Distress Sale - Shop @ Tejuosho Ultra Modern Shopping Centre 5.5M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Centre For Sale In Lagos; by First4(m): 5:55pm On May 19, 2020
[/quote]

BUSINESS CENTRE FOR SALE IN LAGOS

This is a very lucrative business investment for those who are business minded.

I'm selling my business centre in Ogba because I'm too busy to be able to manage it. I have other numerous businesses and commitments and I don't have the time. Also, getting a reliable and honest staff to manage it for me has been a great challenge. But this is a very busy area with lots of customers and the business is lucrative. I've run the business now for more than two years and there are customers.

Please note that only the Business centre is for sale, not the shop. The buyer will become a tenant and will be paying a yearly rent stated below.

FEATURES:
Located in a very busy and lucrative area.

Estimated profit per month:
A minimum of N50,000 if you manage it by yourself. You can also add other businesses and make more money for yourself. This is just a conservative estimate. It's quite more than this.

Equipment Available:
All equipment for business centre are available in the shop and will be yours when you pay. All equipment for typing and printing, snapping and printing of passports, binding and lamination machines, laptop, printers, big size photocopying machine, shop dividers, door iron burglary, tables, chairs and other necessary equipment are all available and your payment will take care of everything except the generator which is not available and which you will need to buy if you don't have already.

Equipment Not Available:
No generator. You will have to buy a generator or bring your generator if you have one. Note that a generator is compulsory to be used because of electricity problem. Also you'll use your android phone to snap passports, for 2 mins wait and get passport.

Other Information:
The list of all the equipment/tools available in the business centre will be made available to the buyer for inspection and testing. The buyer is free to bring his or her lawyer to prepare an agreement for the purchase between buyer and seller.

Price: N650,000 (Last price/Not negotiable).

Rent Payment:
Please note that you will also have to pay the outstanding rent which is N120,000 per annum which is not included in the N650,000 cost of sale of the business centre.

Payment Terms:
Only bulk payment in one single payment allowed. No part payment allowed. Total payment is N770,000.
(Last price/Not negotiable)

Note:
Only serious buyers will be attended to.

METHOD OF PURCHASE:
All interested buyers should send a mail to companydirector82@gmail.com with their full names and mobile phone number and we will contact them accordingly. Enquiries without mobile phone numbers will not be responded to. Only serious buyers will be attended to.

Good luck.
[quote]
Re: Business Centre For Sale In Lagos; by First4(m): 5:28am On May 20, 2020
For the business minded.
Re: Business Centre For Sale In Lagos; by First4(m): 11:25am On May 21, 2020
Up for grabs.
Re: Business Centre For Sale In Lagos; by First4(m): 1:39am On May 22, 2020
Great morning.
Re: Business Centre For Sale In Lagos; by First4(m): 9:25am On May 23, 2020
Invest.

Investment.

Re: Business Centre For Sale In Lagos; by First4(m): 12:08am On May 27, 2020
Reliable business.
Re: Business Centre For Sale In Lagos; by First4(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2020
Get in.....

Get business...
Re: Business Centre For Sale In Lagos; by First4(m): 8:09am On May 31, 2020
Good morning.

It is well.
Re: Business Centre For Sale In Lagos; by First4(m): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2020
Rainy day!
Re: Business Centre For Sale In Lagos; by First4(m): 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
Financial services.

Business Centre.
Re: Business Centre For Sale In Lagos; by First4(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2020
Viable business.
Re: Business Centre For Sale In Lagos; by First4(m): 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Good business.
Re: Business Centre For Sale In Lagos; by First4(m): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2020
Good morning.

Re: Business Centre For Sale In Lagos; by First4(m): 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
Business day.

Re: Business Centre For Sale In Lagos; by First4(m): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
Fine day!
Re: Business Centre For Sale In Lagos; by First4(m): 8:35am On Jul 02, 2020
Good business.
Re: Business Centre For Sale In Lagos; by First4(m): 5:48am On Jul 14, 2020
Great.

(1) (Reply)

If You Need Graphics Design, Have A Look [Pictures Included] / Painting / Ice Block Machine For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.