Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,915 members, 7,802,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS (28396 Views)

US Mission Shares Photos Of Ikun Dairy Farm In Ekiti State / Cassava Production: And A List Of Companies That Buy Cassava Tubers In Nigeria / Fulani Hunters Having Fun In My Farm In 2015 - Aroms Aigbehi Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by OndoFirstBorn(m): 5:55pm On May 19, 2020
In preparation for mass cassava farming in Nigeria to ensure food security and provide cassava for the high capacity Cassava - Ethanol factory located in the Ondo-Linyi Industrial Hub in Ore, We-Distillery, ethanol manufacturers at the hub have purchased 10 D6 Bulldozers to assist farmers with land preparation across Ondo State.

The Governor of Ondo State, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, disclosed this today via his personal twitter account, as this will compliment the Governor’s foresight and his commitment to industrialization, and the establishment of the Ondo-Linyi Industrial Hub.

In his tweet "The gift that keeps on giving. Our partners at the Ondo-Linyi industrial hub have just taken possession of 10 bulldozers to be deployed to assist our farmers locally for the cultivation of cassava & the ongoing planting of trees on 10,000 hectares for afforestation. #DevelopOndo"

Agriculture remains one of the most predictable ways of restoring Ondo State in particular, and Nigeria, in general, especially with the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic.

https://twitter.com/RotimiAkeredolu/status/1262778942408269826?s=19

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Ayax: 6:10pm On May 19, 2020
Good move from the Gov

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by GOFRONT(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2020
Aketi on this one....

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Tobinrobin(m): 6:24pm On May 19, 2020
Very commendable. This will reduce the tremendous food losses and counter the raising food imports and reduce rural and urban youth burden of manual work.

24 Likes

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Ayo8(m): 6:28pm On May 19, 2020
Bulldozers for agriculture...??

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by helinues: 6:28pm On May 19, 2020
Nice one..

Other SW governors should also look into the way of agriculture.. We have fertile soils

8 Likes

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Crixxx: 6:31pm On May 19, 2020
Push & start tractors

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by betterman22(m): 6:34pm On May 19, 2020
That's commendable.
Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Seerade029: 6:35pm On May 19, 2020
Crixxx:
Push & start tractors
Olórípẹlẹbẹ omo igbó, ọmọ flaaatii grin, Bọ́ sí river Imo lẹ́gbẹ abà rẹ, k'ọlọ ku si be grin

God bless Ondo state.

God bless South West grin

God bless my ancestors that gave birth to me in SW cool

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Crixxx: 6:45pm On May 19, 2020
Seerade029:

Oloripelebe omo igbó, Omo flaaatii grin, Bọ́ si river Imo legbe abà re, ko lo ku si be grin

God bless Ondo state.

God bless South West grin

God bless my ancestors that gave birth to me in SW cool

What kind of ikpulu language is this... Eh oil..soup?
Hope you're not laying curses on your parents o.. Just saying..

14 Likes

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Seerade029: 6:46pm On May 19, 2020
Crixxx:

What kind of ikpulu language is this... Eh oil..soup?
Hope you're not laying curses on your parents o.. Just curious.

You mean the language that rules the entertainment industry grin
That your brothers are dying to hear and speak it grin

You mean the 2nd widely spoken language in Nigeria? grin

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Crixxx: 6:52pm On May 19, 2020
Seerade029:

You mean the language that rules the entertainment industry grin
That your brothers are dying to hear and speak it grin

You mean the 2nd widely spoken language in Nigeria? grin

Ikpulu language, entertainment industry? How??..
No one will want to hear or speak such noise making Lang.... Well touts in ekiti aren't my brothers..

That sounds like the Lang used African Bushmen chanting to war .

Btw don't fool yourself with your stat, afon..ja NBS will always fool you

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by 900winer(m): 6:53pm On May 19, 2020
Good move from my able governor cheesy

Children of hate will not like this grin

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Seerade029: 6:55pm On May 19, 2020
Crixxx:

No one will want to hear or speak such noise making Lang.... Well touts in ekiti aren't my brothers..

The language above is a plain Yoruba language, I've not even typed my dialect.

Abeq, Yoruba language isn't like Ibo own wey look like two oran.gutans making noise grin

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Crixxx: 6:58pm On May 19, 2020
Seerade029:

The language above is a plain Yoruba language, I've not even typed my dialect.

Abeq, Yoruba language isn't like Ibo own wey look like two oran.gutans are making noise grin

That's lame..

ah, wo, egbami, shuu, ye, gba, ka, gbim, ji, kain, gbe
grin.

Pls don't speak your dialect here.
Jungle lang

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Jakumo(m): 7:01pm On May 19, 2020
Ayo8:
Bulldozers for agriculture...??

They are for clearing land to make new farms. These bulldozer blades do not tilt for angle work, and are designed for simple flat clearing of brush and debris.

Sad to see that Chinese products were bought, rather than Caterpillar or even Komatsu equipment. The Chinese are on a mission to colonize Africa, so the less business they see in Africa on all fronts, the better for Africa.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Seerade029: 7:03pm On May 19, 2020
Crixxx:

Btw don't fool yourself with your stat, the web will always fool you

grin anyone can edit wiki.

It's a well known fact that Yoruba 2nd widely spoken language in Nigeria after Hausa.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Seerade029: 7:05pm On May 19, 2020
Crixxx:

That's lame..

ah, wo, egbami, shuu, ye, gba, ka, gbim, ji, kain, gbe
grin.

Pls don't speak your dialect here.
Jungle lang

You mean, Biko, bia, ofe , gaa, kwaa, ana m abia, anya ?? grin

Which kind language is that

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Crixxx: 7:08pm On May 19, 2020
Seerade029:

grin anyone can edit wiki.

It's a well known fact that Yoruba 2nd widely spoken language in Nigeria after Hausa.

Now thank God you know anyone can edit wiki and any other web page and make their analysis can you now shut it?..
Well I'm telling you now that Igbo is the 2nd most popular and widely spoken language in Nigeria...

Mr any where Belle face

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Crixxx: 7:09pm On May 19, 2020
Seerade029:

You mean, Biko, bia, ofe , gaa, kwaa, ana m abia, anya ?? grin

Which kind language is that

Sounds better than a violent waa, egbami language..

11 Likes

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by obembet(f): 7:12pm On May 19, 2020
Very soon south west will bounce back on agriculture.. We can't continue to depend on oil

14 Likes

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Kennyceez: 7:12pm On May 19, 2020
Good step towards Agriculture cos the world.is changing now.
Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by ednut1(m): 7:12pm On May 19, 2020
Not tractors
Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by mytime24(f): 7:13pm On May 19, 2020
Modified
Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by zabuur: 7:13pm On May 19, 2020
Waiting for someone to condemn this
Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Seerade029: 7:13pm On May 19, 2020
Crixxx:

Now thank God you know anyone can edit wiki and make their analysis can you now shut it?..
Well I'm telling you now that Igbo is the 2nd most popular and widely spoken language in Nigeria...

Mr any where Belle face

How can you prove that?

I'll prove mine.

How many people speak igbo language outside SE? Igbos in South South speaks Pidgin English.

Igbos is South west Speaks Yoruba and English

Igbos is the North speaks Hausa and English.

19 Likes

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Datagric(m): 7:13pm On May 19, 2020
Very good move, Nigeria remains a major force in cassava production. Mechanisation have let us down, thumbs up.
Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by praiseneo(m): 7:14pm On May 19, 2020
Una do well
Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by ChiefAfonja: 7:14pm On May 19, 2020
One Bulldozer is going to cost the Government like 70 billion grin

Multiply by 10 cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plantain Farming Business:the Money Making Machine With 25years Span / Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms / The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.