Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS (28395 Views)

US Mission Shares Photos Of Ikun Dairy Farm In Ekiti State / Cassava Production: And A List Of Companies That Buy Cassava Tubers In Nigeria / Fulani Hunters Having Fun In My Farm In 2015 - Aroms Aigbehi Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Seerade029: 7:14pm On May 19, 2020
Crixxx:

Sounds better than a violent waa, egbami language..

You guys can't even speak your language in outside SE, people won't take you serious grin

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by toluleke(m): 7:14pm On May 19, 2020
No be by bulldozer hope the farmers will get farm inputs and the rest needed for the planting season rain is coming and their security is paramount
Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Cloud699999: 7:15pm On May 19, 2020
Na igbo(weed) them want cultivate. Head quarter of weeds association of Nigeria
Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by izunned: 7:16pm On May 19, 2020
Ayo8:
Bulldozers for agriculture...??

My dear instead of tractors lipsrsealed
Ayo8:

My dear instead of tractors
Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by kachi08(m): 7:16pm On May 19, 2020
Is bulldozer used for agriculture? I thought it's for construction.
Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by DeMosthigh(m): 7:17pm On May 19, 2020
Lovely. That's my state
Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Datagric(m): 7:18pm On May 19, 2020
Seerade029:

How can you prove that?

I'll prove mine.

How many people speak igbo language outside SE? Igbos in South South speaks Pidgin English.

Igbos is South west Speaks Yoruba and English

Igbos is the North speaks Hausa and English.

Am afraid u are not a traveller, Igbos in different parts of the world speak Igbo in addition to the local language to aid dia business.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 19, 2020
For those interested in going into POS business call or Whatsapp 09070314423
Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Olarewaju89: 7:19pm On May 19, 2020
Can somebody remove President Buhari and put this man there? This guy dey abegi..

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Kez11: 7:19pm On May 19, 2020
Crixxx:
Push & start tractors
What is actually your problem?
Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Seerade029: 7:20pm On May 19, 2020
Datagric:

Am afraid u are not a traveller, Igbos in different parts of the world speak Igbo in addition to the local language to aid dia business.

Mr. Man, I schooled in SE and I've been to South south and north.

How many Igbos speaks Igbos outside south east, pls tell me the state.

All they speak is English or pidgin English

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_number_of_native_speakers

7 Likes

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Reference(m): 7:20pm On May 19, 2020
Jakumo:

They are for clearing land to make new farms. These bulldozer blades to not tilt for angle work, and are designed for simple flat clearing of brush and debris.

Sad to see that Chinese products were bought, rather than Caterpillar or even Komatsu equipment. The Chinese are on a mission to colonize Africa, so the less business they see in Africa on all fronts, the better for Africa.

Hmmm.....hope the 'clearing' does not mean deforestation. To fell trees to plant cassava is not wise from an ecological point of view.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Akaegwu(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2020
Yahoo guys gather here. We don't want to do any form of farming. We only want to join our members in the senate and house of reps.
They're busy preparing their children to join our yahoo government while they want you to become a peasant farmer. Thunder fire Nigerian politicians

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Couzy21(m): 7:22pm On May 19, 2020
Am I the only one seeing this 10 bulldozers for agriculture as a waste of money, land clearing isn't a constant thing in agriculture now or am I wrong?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Crixxx: 7:25pm On May 19, 2020
Seerade029:

How can you prove that?

I'll prove mine.

How many people speak igbo language outside SE? Igbos in South South speaks Pidgin English.

Igbos is South west Speaks Yoruba and English

Igbos is the North speaks Hausa and English.

Haha.. Many Igbos outside South east can speak Igbo, English, pidgin and the native language where they habit.. Infact this varies.
Same for yorubas brought up in the east or north.. Parents influence also matters.

Now same question goes for you, how many yorubas outhside the west can speak Yoruba?..

Why that stat gave Yoruba as the 4th in Africa is because of your lost brothers in Cameroon and Congo.
When it comes to Nigeria Igbo is the 2nd most widely spoken language and Yoruba comes after.

You proved nothing
Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Datagric(m): 7:26pm On May 19, 2020
Seerade029:

Mr. Man, I schooled in SE and I've been to South south and north.

How many Igbos speaks Igbos outside south east, pls tell me the state.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_number_of_native_speakers
I school in the north and I know better bro. Igbos are even more United outside the south east. So how do they identify, simply through language. Abi if an Igbo man see youruba, huasa, or ijaw man make he start to dey speak Igbo for them?
Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Exc2000: 7:26pm On May 19, 2020
Couzy21:
Am I the only one seeing this 10 bulldozers for agriculture as a waste of money, land clearing isn't a constant thing in agriculture now or am I wrong?

the state has enough tractors, what they need to expand production for Cassava Farming and Tree planting are powerfull bull dozers that can clear bushes in thick ondo rain forest so as to create soft lands that farmers can till to plant cassava and supply the state owned ethanol plant

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by PigTormentor: 7:26pm On May 19, 2020
Seerade029:

Olórípẹlẹbẹ omo igbó, ọmọ flaaatii grin, Bọ́ sí river Imo lẹ́gbẹ abà rẹ, k'ọlọ ku si be grin

God bless Ondo state.

God bless South West grin

God bless my ancestors that gave birth to me in SW cool

You sabi them well well.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Seerade029: 7:27pm On May 19, 2020
Crixxx:

Haha.. Many Igbos outside South east can speak Igbo, English, pidgin and the native language where they habit.. Infact this varies.
Same for yorubas brought up in the east or north.. Parents influence also matters.

Now same question goes for you, how many yorubas outhside the west can speak Yoruba?..

Why that stat gave Yoruba as the 4th in Africa is because of your lost brothers in Cameroon and Congo.
When it comes to Nigeria Igbo is the 2nd most widely spoken language and Yoruba comes after.

Which Igbos speak Igbos outside south east. grin

Like, do you travel at all Or you guys are Audio travellers.

Most Igbo children either speak English or pidgin Or the indegines languages.

Pls, prove that? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Crixxx: 7:27pm On May 19, 2020
Seerade029:

You guys can't even speak your language in outside SE, people won't take you serious grin

How many yorubas can speak their Lang outside Yoruba land?
Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by doctuw(m): 7:29pm On May 19, 2020
Ayo8:
yes. Clear trees and stumps, small rocks, create drainages, make farm roads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by deji17: 7:29pm On May 19, 2020
Nigeria governors are a different specie. Now that oil price has crashed, some of them are now turning into Agriculture. What took you so long?
Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by PigTormentor: 7:29pm On May 19, 2020
Seerade029:

The language above is a plain Yoruba language, I've not even typed my dialect.

Abeq, Yoruba language isn't like Ibo own wey look like two oran.gutans making noise grin

Two orangutans making noise?
You don finish them patapata.
Omo Iya I beg have mercy on them.
grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Seerade029: 7:30pm On May 19, 2020
Datagric:

I school in the north and I know better bro. Igbos are even more United outside the south east. So how do they identify, simply through language. Abi if an Igbo man see youruba, huasa, or ijaw man make he start to dey speak Igbo for them?

You school in North?
Pls where grin

Ilorin?
Minna?
Abuja?
Zaria or Kano or sokoto?

Tell me where Igbos speak their language .

Nah English you guys dey speak

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Crixxx: 7:31pm On May 19, 2020
Seerade029:

Which Igbos speak Igbos outside south east. grin

Like, do you travel at all Or you guys are Audio travellers.

Most Igbo children either speak English or pidgin Or the indegines languages.

Pls, prove that? grin

You're beginning to lack basics.. Igbos outside the east speak Igbo well that's. I said it varies and I gave you reasons and also told you it goes the same way for yorubas etc.
What evidence have you to say all Igbos outside Igboland can't speak Igbo...

Btw how many Igbos have you met that can speak Yoruba and can't speak Igbo to arrive at your conclusion.

Guy calm down and engage your brain.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by lanrex101: 7:31pm On May 19, 2020
Ayo8:
Yes bro. For land clearing operation.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by majamajic(m): 7:31pm On May 19, 2020
Seerade029:

grin anyone can edit wiki.

It's a well known fact that Yoruba 2nd widely spoken language in Nigeria after Hausa.

U are talking about Africa not Nigeria, Benin republic do speak yoruba , that's why it's ahead of ibo in Africa and not in Nigeria
Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Seerade029: 7:31pm On May 19, 2020
Crixxx:

How many yorubas can speak their Lang outside Yoruba land?

Swears you'll guys are Audio travellers grin

Every state I've been in South and north, Igbos speaks English.

Even your children are not understanding Igbos again

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Seerade029: 7:32pm On May 19, 2020
PigTormentor:

Two orangutans making noise?
You don finish them patapata.
Omo Iya I beg have mercy on them.
grin grin grin grin

Don't mind them grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS by Seerade029: 7:33pm On May 19, 2020
Crixxx:

You're beginning to lack basics.. Igbos outside the east speak Igbo well that's. I said it varies and I gave you reasons and also told you it goes the same way for yorubas etc.
What evidence have you to say all Igbos outside Igboland can't speak Igbo...

Btw how many Igbos have you met that can speak Yoruba and can't speak Igbo to arrive at your conclusion.

Guy calm down and engage your brain.

The evidence is that, I've engaged with them.

I told you to tell me where Igbos speaks their language outside SE grin

If not English / pidgin in the south
It'll be Hausa in the north.

Even your children ain't understanding igno language

You guys are audio travellers

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plantain Farming Business:the Money Making Machine With 25years Span / Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms / The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.