Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Where Can I Find A Pure Water Consultant? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Find A Pure Water Consultant? (1513 Views)

My Experience As A Pure Water Factory Worker / How To Start Pure Water Business In Nigeria(free Report) / What Is The Price Of Pure Water Nylon And Print (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Find A Pure Water Consultant? by naijacutee(f): 6:16pm On May 19, 2020
I am looking for a pure water consultant with verified experience.

I am getting a lot of enquiries for this service and I would like to send these clients to someone I can vouch for.

Ideally, the person will have set up a pure water factory in the past for more than 1 client and have made mistakes they learnt from.

Preferably, they would have created a personal document or guide from their experience dor avoiding these mistakes in the future.

I would like to refer ready customers to this person in exchange for a commission. Please let me know where I csn find such a person.

Re: Where Can I Find A Pure Water Consultant? by brodalikeme(m): 6:35pm On May 19, 2020
I will recommend the guy consulting for me. He came highly recommend and hasn’t disappointed. He’s done several projects in Abuja, kogi, kaduna and the south west

Will privately chat you
Re: Where Can I Find A Pure Water Consultant? by naijacutee(f): 6:43pm On May 19, 2020
brodalikeme:
I will recommend the guy consulting for me. He came highly recommend and hasn’t disappointed. He’s done several projects in Abuja, kogi, kaduna and the south west

Will privately chat you

Thank you so much!
Re: Where Can I Find A Pure Water Consultant? by brodalikeme(m): 6:51pm On May 19, 2020
naijacutee:

Thank you so much!

You’re welcome. Mail send. Awaiting your feedback
Re: Where Can I Find A Pure Water Consultant? by Joe4lv(m): 10:48pm On May 19, 2020
But how much does it cost to set up one in southeast?
Re: Where Can I Find A Pure Water Consultant? by brodalikeme(m): 8:08pm On May 20, 2020
naijacutee:

Thank you so much!

Have you contacted him yet?
Re: Where Can I Find A Pure Water Consultant? by naijacutee(f): 7:07am On May 21, 2020
brodalikeme:

Have you contacted him yet?

I have - thank you so much for the referral. I'm going to help him blow up!

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A Pure Water Consultant? by brodalikeme(m): 1:49pm On May 21, 2020
naijacutee:

You’re leaving me out abi?
Re: Where Can I Find A Pure Water Consultant? by Taeewo(m): 2:07pm On May 21, 2020
You can follow this thread to learn more..

https://www.nairaland.com/418542/pure-water-biz-discuss

Incase you might also need pure water machine,my in law want to sell and the location for inspection is Sango OTA ..

But no ban me for the advert ohhh..Lol
Re: Where Can I Find A Pure Water Consultant? by Johnrake69: 2:17pm On May 21, 2020
naijacutee:
I am looking for a pure water consultant with verified experience.

I am getting a lot of enquiries for this service and I would like to send these clients to someone I can vouch for.

Ideally, the person will have set up a pure water factory in the past for more than 1 client and have made mistakes they learnt from.

Preferably, they would have created a personal document or guide from their experience dor avoiding these mistakes in the future.

I would like to refer ready customers to this person in exchange for a commission. Please let me know where I csn find such a person.

You can also consider a lady I know. She has done lots of it. She actually consult with Nafdac before Nafdac suspended their consultancy scheme. I can send you her details if you don't mind
Re: Where Can I Find A Pure Water Consultant? by naijacutee(f): 2:39pm On May 21, 2020
Johnrake69:

You can also consider a lady I know. She has done lots of it. She actually consult with Nafdac before Nafdac suspended their consultancy scheme. I can send you her details if you don't mind

Please could you send details via PM? Thanks so much
Re: Where Can I Find A Pure Water Consultant? by Johnrake69: 3:17pm On May 21, 2020
naijacutee:

Done
Re: Where Can I Find A Pure Water Consultant? by tojahh(m): 10:34pm On May 22, 2020
naijacutee:

I have a factory that produces pure water packing bags. I can deliver to anywhere as i have verifiable clients in

Warri
Kaduna
Abia
Edo
Sapele
Lagos the largest of all.

Be assured you wont be disappointed. I can give offer consultation on packaging and extrusion for your client.
Re: Where Can I Find A Pure Water Consultant? by nevplus(m): 6:22am On May 23, 2020
For setup,machine and installation chat me up 08165719385
Re: Where Can I Find A Pure Water Consultant? by TheCork(m): 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
naijacutee:

Kaiiiiii..Blow .. help me blow?. I love u love love u.. please please please please gimmme blow j. Please? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Do In ABA With 200k / Package Forwarding Poland. You Don't Need To Go To Poland To Shop On Allegro / Spoilt Naira Notes Totaling About N850m Found Stashed Away In Sacks – VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.