Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. (5598 Views)

Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help / Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? / Rihanna Oozes Sex Appeal As She Flaunts Her Enviable Curves In Sexy Lingerie(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by oluwafynest(m): 8:05pm On May 19, 2020
Good day everybody, there is this girl we started dating not quite long. I recently noticed there is this horrible smell that ooze outs anytime we have sex and it's really annoying.i don't know if I should tell her or if there is anything she could use ? Dont know how to tell her that won't make her feel embarrassed. Help
Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by mexicocity: 8:07pm On May 19, 2020
Asin you are telling us to do what exactly... U should ask your sisters how they can go about it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by NisforNicky: 8:13pm On May 19, 2020
AffordableEcomm:
When you enter there how do you feel? Do you feel like you jumped into a lagoon?

grin
Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by chiemmanuel(m): 8:15pm On May 19, 2020
It's bacterial overgrowth called bacterial vaginosis, she should improve on her personal hygiene, take lots of probiotics
Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by Collins300(m): 8:18pm On May 19, 2020
ask her whether she dey wash her puna with soap?
Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by Okoroawusa: 8:19pm On May 19, 2020
When will this "fish smell" threads stop on Nairaland?

Every vagina has its characteristic odour even if its not "fish smell"...

E don do!..O to ge!

4 Likes

Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by anthonyuncle(m): 8:22pm On May 19, 2020
research on da solutions to it,
get da materials needed and give them to her (to start using)
if she acts stubborn towards it, tell her ur reasons
Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by Tladybukky(f): 8:27pm On May 19, 2020
Get her a panty liners that will cure her from it
Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by EzzyCarter: 8:27pm On May 19, 2020
OP, what kinda fish? Is it Tilapia , Catfish or Mackerel grin.

On a serious note tho, Is it after penetration you feel the odour or once she takes off her panties? If it's the former, then you should change your brand of protection to flavoured or scented ones. Non flavored latex condoms sometimes stink when in contact with a girl's juice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 19, 2020
You men are so disrespectful, do you know how many women tolerate your smelly bodies/mouth odour/armpit odour/d!.k odour? You claim to love your girlfriends/wives yet you are comfortable telling strangers derogatory things about your girlfriends/wives

From what I have seen on Nairaland you men just want any hole to wet your little d!.ks You do not care about your girlfriends/wives.

25 Likes

Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by temblor1(m): 8:39pm On May 19, 2020
Tell her to be chewing raw curry leaves and garlic cloves cheesy
No worries e go better

1 Like

Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by Callertunez: 9:26pm On May 19, 2020
angry sad
what's the sh!t with this fish smell menace
Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by DenreleDave(m): 9:31pm On May 19, 2020
oluwafynest:
Good day everybody, there is this girl we started dating not quite long. I recently noticed there is this horrible smell that ooze outs anytime we have sex and it's really annoying.i don't know if I should tell her or if there is anything she could use ? Dont know how to tell her that won't make her feel embarrassed. Help

Just close ur eyes, close ur mind and open ur mouth n suck her pussy

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by Reex12(m): 9:41pm On May 19, 2020
here we go again with the fish smell...goan ask ur moda to help u and stop d trolling nd also help by puttin cameroun pepper it helps...

4 Likes

Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 19, 2020
guy she is ur girlfriend.man up and talk to her.
Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by Twoclans(f): 9:58pm On May 19, 2020
oluwafynest:

How old is she?

There are things you can advise her to do but they dont come cheap .

First things first she should take care of her basic hygiene then if it persists it could mean she has an infection that might need to be attended to by a doctor.

If she can be comfortable without pants.she should do away with them for a while and breathe fresh air.Then she should shave and wash her private part with water everytime she uses the restroom.She could buy femfresh and use morning and night. Femfresh is a daily intimate wash .It is soap free,the small bottle is N1000 in big stores.Its cheaper in the market.

Speak to her about it in a loving tone.She might be a small girl who does not even know that a vagina should not have a foul smell.

I just hope you are not just trolling to feel among guys that want to talk down at women,my fingers that I used to type will swear for you.

22 Likes

Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:09pm On May 19, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
You men are so disrespectful, do you know how many women tolerate your smelly bodies/mouth odour/armpit odour/d!.k odour? You claim to love your girlfriends/wives yet you are comfortable telling strangers derogatory things about your girlfriends/wives

From what I have seen on Nairaland you men just want any hole to wet your little d!.ks You do not care about your girlfriends/wives.

RELAX YOUR NIPPLES. WE KNOW THE ONLY THING GIVING YOU A SENSE OF FULFILMENT IN YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW IS YOUR MEANINGLESS GENDER WARS AND BANTERS YOU FORGET WHEN TO ACTUALLY REASON.
EVERYTHING IN YOUR POST SAYS YOU HAVE NO MANNERS AND YOU'RE A NEGLECTED CHILD LEARNING HOW TO PLAY AROUND ON THE INTERNET.

BEFORE ANOTHER DONKEY LIKE YOU TAKES YOU SERIOUS, LET ME POINT OUT THAT THE POSTER IS ANONYMOUS. THE SAID GIRL IS ANONYMOUS AND BOTH OF THEM COULD BE NOOBS SEEKING FOR HELP FACELESSLY ON THE INTERNET SINCE MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH SOME OF THESE THINGS IN REAL LIFE.

THE ONLY DISRESPECTFUL PERSON HERE IS YOU.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:16pm On May 19, 2020
Twoclans:

How old is she?

There are things you can advise her to do but they dont come cheap .

First things first she should take care of her basic hygiene then if it persists it could mean she has an infection that might need to be attended to by a doctor.

If she can be comfortable without pants.she should do away with them for a while and breathe fresh air.Then she should shave and wash her private part with water everytime she uses the restroom.She could buy femfresh and use morning and night. Femfresh is a daily intimate wash .It is soap free,the small bottle is N1000 in big stores.Its cheaper in the market.

Speak to her about it in a loving tone.She might be a small girl who does not even know that a vagina should not have a foul smell.

I just hope you are not just trolling to feel among guys that want to talk down at women,my fingers that I used to type will swear for you.

3CLANS THE SIMPLEST THING IS FOR THEM BOTH TO GO TO A HOSPITAL OR PHARMACY AND EXPLAIN THEMSELVES.
COULD BE SOMETHING ANTIBIOTICS WOULD CURE. COULD BE SOMETHING THAT MAY REQUIRE SERIOUS MEDICAL ATTENTION.
I'M SAYING THEM BOTH BECAUSE IF HE HAS COME IN CONTACT WITH SOME OF HER JUICE HE'S GOING TO GET A FAIR SHARE OF PROBLEMS IF HE DOESN'T GO CONSULT PROFESSIONALS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by Twoclans(f): 10:23pm On May 19, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

3CLANS THE SIMPLEST THING IS FOR THEM BOTH TO GO TO A HOSPITAL OR PHARMACY AND EXPLAIN THEMSELVES.
COULD BE SOMETHING ANTIBIOTICS WOULD CURE. COULD BE SOMETHING THAT MAY REQUIRE SERIOUS MEDICAL ATTENTION.
I'M SAYING THEM BOTH BECAUSE IF HE HAS COME IN CONTACT WITH SOME OF HER JUICE HE'S GOING TO GET A FAIR SHARE OF PROBLEMS IF HE DOESN'T GO CONSULT PROFESSIONALS.

Yeah Cappy I agree with you but it might not be something so serious.The vagina has different smells during different hormonal changes that occur every month.What if the op put his prick while she was menstruating. The smell can never be pleasant.

They should do the basics first then seek medical attention if it persists.

4 Likes

Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:59pm On May 19, 2020
Twoclans:
What if the op put his prick while she was menstruating.
DELICIOUS cheesy
Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by Deltayankeeboi: 11:30pm On May 19, 2020
I swear this is just my problem.
The last four girls I had sexual contact with had this terrible smell down there. I didn't even tell them. It's really not my business and I just find it offensive to tell any girl that her pussy smells bad if she is not my girlfriend.

Seriously some of you ladies should start learning to take good care of yourself down there.
Is that supposed to be the default smell of the vagina or what, I don't get.

The last one I can remember, during sex, I used style to take her to the bathroom so both of us shower together,
even after washing her vagina on code, it was still having the same smell.

I just wear my boxer, tell her say I no do again say I don tire but she didn't know the true reason.

Please ladies always take care of yourself down there. If na to use dettol scrub am well, please do.

I don't know the reason why the vagina smells, I don't know the solution and I don't bother to ask. Na chop and go be my own. I wonder if they perceive it themselves.

Now I believe say na Ashawo clean pass most of these regular girls because all the Ashawo I don run show with, their vagina smelt so good I was ready to give them head.
Mehn I tire for all these normal girls o.

13 Likes

Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by StubbornGENIUS: 11:33pm On May 19, 2020
Hmmmmmm...but wait o,somebori said you girls should use dettol to clean una toto.No Tryam OO @oluwafynest,am sure searching for remedy via google will help you more than 98% of comments here.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by Nova1988(m): 1:18am On May 20, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

FISH SMELLING VAGINA SPOTTED grin

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by Nobody: 1:18am On May 20, 2020
oluwafynest:
She needs to sit up.
Her Hygienic Practices are Poor.
She should consult the services of a Medical Practitioner
Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by Nobody: 1:30am On May 20, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
I swear this is just my problem.
The last four girls I had sexual contact with had this terrible smell down there. I didn't even tell them. It's really not my business and I just find it offensive to tell any girl that her pussy smells bad if she is not my girlfriend.

Seriously some of you ladies should start learning to take good care of yourself down there.
Is that supposed to be the default smell of the vagina or what, I don't get.

The last one I can remember, during sex, I used style to take her to the bathroom so both of us shower together,
even after washing her vagina on code, it was still having the same smell.

I just wear my boxer, tell her say I no do again say I don tire but she didn't know the true reason.

Please ladies always take care of yourself down there. If na to use dettol scrub am well, please do.

I don't know the reason why the vagina smells, I don't know the solution and I don't bother to ask. Na chop and go be my own. I wonder if they perceive it themselves.

Now I believe say na Ashawo clean pass most of these regular girls because all the Ashawo I don run show with, their vagina smelt so good I was ready to give them head.
Mehn I tire for all these normal girls o.
It's not the NORMAL SMELL of the VAGINA..
But it has become normal for many Girls

It's very common among Ladies.
4 in every 5 Ladies you meet in Nigeria have that terrible Odour.
.... and it kills LIBIDO very Fast.
Most MEN can speak from Experience.
...... Imagine starting up something ROMANTIC and you end up engulfing the smell of a ROTTEN SARDINE. Calmly, most Ladies act as though nothing is happening as they appear ignorant of that terrible smell during sex... but immediately you fart, they will catch up with that one

..... The Striking Thing is that, it takes just a Little Effort to handle it.
The Drug of CHOICE is so Cheap.
..... and Instituting Hygienic Practices so cheap too. it's just LAZINESS and PRIDE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by Deltayankeeboi: 1:36am On May 20, 2020
EVILFOREST:

It's not the NORMAL SMELL of the VAGINA..
But it has become normal for many Girls

It's very common among Ladies.
4 in every 5 Ladies you meet in Nigeria have that terrible Odour.
.... and it kills LIBIDO very Fast.
Most MEN can speak from Experience.
...... Imagine starting up something ROMANTIC and you end up engulfing the smell of a ROTTEN SARDINE.
..... The Striking Thing is that, it takes just a Little Effort to handle.

The Drug of CHOICE is so Cheap.
..... and Instituting Hygienic Practices so cheap too. it's just LAZINESS and PRIDE.

Funny thing is these ladies look very clean on the outside.
It's very disgusting and embarrassing really. It can even go as far as killing any feeling you had for the girl. Personally for me, I can't date such.

Hygienic practices? Is it because they don't take their bath or what. I don't think not bathing is good enough reason.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by Nobody: 1:50am On May 20, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Funny thing is these ladies look very clean on the outside.

Hygienic practices? Is it because they don't take their bath or what.
They take their BATH.....
Well I can't Vouch for every affected Lady out there.
But most of them don't deep their fingers into their punnany during bathing.

.... and this you must do with a PLAIN CLEAN WATER.
This washing must not be done only when you are taking your bath.
It can be done several times each day depending on convenience and weather.
We already have a scorching weather in Africa and that should stimulate them towards regular washing.

When I was DATING my GIRLFRIEND was usually straight up and open minded.
She ensured she took a 50cl Eva water about and she washes regularly due to the scorching sun.
She never Fails in that regard. she smells herself and passes the Litmus test to me.
She was entirely open for any discussion.
She also ensured she wiped just once from the front to back each time she urinated.
But I have met Ladies back them who WIPED their DOWN BELOW like the Wiper of a car does to the windscreen

She was very very very neat.
U don't have to use SOAP, DETERGENTS or CAR WASH Detergents.... Not at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by Deltayankeeboi: 1:55am On May 20, 2020
EVILFOREST:

They take their BATH.....
Well I can't Vouch for every affected Lady out there.
But most of them don't deep their fingers into their punnany during bathing.

.... and this you must do with a PLAIN CLEAN WATER.
This washing must not be done only when you are taking your bath.
It can be done several times each day depending on convenience and weather.
We already have a scorching weather in Africa and that should stimulate them towards regular washing.

When I was DATING my GIRLFRIEND was usually straight up and open minded.
She ensured she took a 50cl Eva water about and she washes regularly due to the scorching sun.
She never Fails in that regard. she smells herself and passes the Litmus test to me.
She was entirely open for any discussion.
She also ensured she wiped just once from the front to back each time she urinated.
But I have met Ladies back them who WIPED their DOWN BELOW like the Wiper of a car does to the windscreen

She was very very very neat.
U don't have to use SOAP, DETERGENTS or CAR WASH Detergents.... Not at all.

OK. This should help.

Are there drugs for it?

or cream
Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by Nobody: 2:02am On May 20, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

OK. This should help.

Are there drugs for it?

or cream
There are DRUGS....
Very Cheap but that's not the issue.
One can't keep taking DRUGS when one is already DIRTY or possibly practicing poor hygienic practices.

The FIRST and BEST WAY of combating such remains
........ Improvement in Hygienic practices and wearing of cotton undies.
LADIES should avoid NYLON UNDIES.
...... especially for those whose thighs clog together.
Avoid NYLON SKIN TIGHTS.

NYLON SKIN TIGHTS retain heat and provokes sweating. It therefore retains heat within the punnany and preventing its escape.
COTTON is very good and allows for quality aeration around that place, thereby keeping it dry.
There are DRUGS.... but HYGIENE remains the best.

Imagine taking Paracetamol tablets for headache each day you go for head kick trainings.
The treatment remains to desist from the HEAD KICKS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. by Deltayankeeboi: 2:15am On May 20, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Furious Lady Did To Her Boyfriend / My Life As A Single Lady / Crazy Gfs Be Like....(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.