Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians (61815 Views)

It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:58pm On May 19, 2020
Confused minister. This man needs to get sacked. Very incapable of the job. His doing a very bad job at the moment.
Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by astonished: 10:59pm On May 19, 2020
They should just shut up there mouth, they are just playing on our intelligent, "not all of us oo" because there are still some gullible Nigeria with all the evidence in front them still believe covid-419 in Nigeria is real and they battle every one who condem the SCAMdemic, go to twitter and see lots of video of isolation center and all other evidence that covid-19 in Nigeria is nothing but BIG SCAM.

Yet some people will still blow grammar here defending our corrupt politician and NCDC, like say na only them they watch CCN and BBC

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by Fulcrum15: 10:59pm On May 19, 2020
The worst happened on may29 2015 .
Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:59pm On May 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Worst that can happen is to Lockdown Again..

I Advice you guys to take that off!

Lockdown will Cause Greater Calamities..

Let's go with the Lepers option!

Let's Move Forward!

Open up the Country..

grin
Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by ussy09(m): 11:02pm On May 19, 2020
Having u people as our leader is already worst
Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 19, 2020
While some countries have successfully beaten back the covid-19, it has successfully beaten back Nigeria.

Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by lukency(m): 11:05pm On May 19, 2020
No worst will come to our land by the grace of God.
Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by Righteousness89(m): 11:10pm On May 19, 2020
OriOko88:

Youre a fake christian. Youre so mischievous sometimes with your myopic and ethnocentric views on so many issue. That was how he was justifying wike demolision the other day. Righteousness88 my foot

GOD BLESS U MY Brother Real Christian

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by nereushouse(m): 11:18pm On May 19, 2020
Kindly patronise us.

House For Sale : We have our client's instruction to dispose an 8 Bed room detached house on a Site measuring 1011sq metres on Good luck street, Ogudu, Lagos. Kindly contact Cletus on
For Inspection +234812 289 4171 cry

Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by Roozzaay(m): 11:19pm On May 19, 2020
Useless old man
Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by Advancedman(m): 11:20pm On May 19, 2020
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/fg-to-nigerians-prepare-for-the-worst-on-covid-19/
Until you are the only one remaining in your entire generation from Coro wipeout I don't give a shit
Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by Empejo(m): 11:22pm On May 19, 2020
The minister of health that is confused as Nigeria. Imagine telling us he didn't know the where about of the Chinese people that he personally went to welcome at the Airport. Covid-19 scammers.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by jasent(m): 11:26pm On May 19, 2020
wickyyolo:

Best economy and it does not help the common man. Audio economy
No economy helps the common man,except the common man comes out to hustle.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by Chukwuemekat26(m): 11:27pm On May 19, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
scammers
big time
Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by Khayceeofficial(m): 11:35pm On May 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
We ain't scared of shit

Last las we all go dey alright

There is always fire and light at the extreme end of our joint (weed)

Oh! Sorry! I mean
There is always light at the end of the tunnel

You always dhe give me joy with your comments grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by Benwallt(m): 11:49pm On May 19, 2020
What cld be worse than what we already have. Get your thumb out of your ass oga, people are watching
Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:51pm On May 19, 2020
una dey craze.

wetin remain to see?

nonsense and Ehanire.
Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by Billygee2u: 11:59pm On May 19, 2020
TransflectTP:
What can be worst than the present crop of people in government positions?
Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by Billygee2u: 12:00am On May 20, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
scammers
Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by Knight1210(m): 12:03am On May 20, 2020
grin
kalvoken:
We have always had it Worst in this country, you guys at the top made it so.

So, the strange thing to happen here is a better life. Worst has been a way of life in Nigeria.
Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by Temysteve(m): 12:05am On May 20, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
scammers
Abu scamatumaners...
Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by Olabode971(f): 12:07am On May 20, 2020
Kiddies waiting for their arrival time after covid419...
Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by Olabode971(f): 12:09am On May 20, 2020
kiddies awaiting their arrival time after covid419

Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by TruthHurts100: 12:19am On May 20, 2020
Bastards and FAAN is preparing to open up the airport.
Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by PureGoldh(m): 1:37am On May 20, 2020
komodapson:

Are you sure about this?...'cos I don buy fake /adulterated honey taaya...even for shoprite

Yes sir...A trial will convince you... The honey is locally sourced and cultivated...it's originality is 100% guaranteed
Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by Judybash93(m): 1:37am On May 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
We ain't scared of shit

Last las we all go dey alright

There is always fire and light at the extreme end of our joint (weed)

Oh! Sorry! I mean
There is always light at the end of the tunnel

I hope it ain't the headlight of a gadamn train

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by TASng(m): 1:43am On May 20, 2020
Is it not SCAM?
If truly is not scam, atleast we should have being see people die here & there & count numbers of death like we see in overseas with real video, I am not talking of audio death number by your NCDC.

It's over 2 month now, no one showed any symptoms or slumped & die, yet you still think there is imaginary virus there.

I am just tired of of all these gullible Nigerians who can't user their own brain to proccess things & believe whatever fantastically corrupt Nigeria politician told them.

No be only you dey watch CNN & BBC.

Lots of evidence has emerged everyday day to proof this things is nothing but big SCAM, lots of video evidence on twitter, but my fellow gullible Nigerians Wii counter it.

I just believe all these people defending this civid-419, there uncle, parents, simbling are part of government officials that are benefits from billions of Naira donation from this SCAMdemic.

Due to environment will live, lots of Nigerians has malaria parasites in their blood & now everyone is covid-19 victims

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 2:26am On May 20, 2020
Bullcrap! Which worst is worse than the shithole that is cursed with irresponsible, Self serving rulers/looters?.....2nd bass jareh!
Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by bankole200(m): 2:27am On May 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Worst that can happen is to Lockdown Again..

I Advice you guys to take that off!

Lockdown will Cause Greater Calamities..

Let's go with the Lepers option!

Let's Move Forward!

Open up the Country..
Why sit we here until we die. 2 Kings 7:3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy / Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) / 204 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 1932. 319 discharged. 58 deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.