Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians (61812 Views)

It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by BAMSRAY(m): 2:17pm On May 20, 2020
More shame to Nigeria ,imagine what a leader is saying in public after the hardship u put us try,,I have seen the worse is left for u.
Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 20, 2020
Dadaboy:
that is your problem. Nobody told you to be poor

lol, Am speaking for all the poor people who have no access to the internet. unlike you am not selfish.Even if this lockdown will last to December, I have everything I need.

But what's the point of having plenty in the midst of starving people?

Tell ur supervisor at BMC to advice Buhari to lift the lockdown

Re: Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians by psucc(m): 2:59pm On May 21, 2020
BAMSRAY:
More shame to Nigeria ,imagine what a leader is saying in public after the hardship u put us try,,I have seen the worse is left for u.
You vex say the man has tell the truth?

Honestly, I thank him for this. Instead of helping us raise false hope, he has told us to gear up for the hardship to come.

Instead of promising:

*24hours power supply only to walk in the dark
5m annual employment only to be laid off
$1 =N1 only to have it equals N400
To pay unemployment stipend, only to deny ever saying so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) / 204 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 1932. 319 discharged. 58 deaths / Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.