Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown (3277 Views)

What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds / Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by Studio247: 8:43pm On May 19, 2020
Please see the bill NEPA gave me in this lockdown

Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by JAOS(m): 8:47pm On May 19, 2020
also show us your compound before jumping into conclusion

3 Likes

Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by Lisaint(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2020
The funniest thing is that
They won't even come to read your meter
Those marketers will just seat in their comfort zone and be dishing out stupid bills

One of our houses fall under Ikeja electric
The house is currently under renovations
So its empty
We disconnected the light
We print out digital pictures
And went to submit at their office

The marketer send someone to confirm
All this things is around early January

Ladies and gentlemen after writing and getting a approvals

We still dey receive monthly billings
I mean this is an empty house that the light is disconnected from the grid

If the marketers are going out to do their jobs
We won't be having this nonsense

They won't bring light and still yet they will be bringing exorbitant bills

Naija is messed up

11 Likes

Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by manuelreports: 8:53pm On May 19, 2020
AffordableEcomm:
This is Nigeria, everybody be criminal Anyway, don't let the lockdown prevent you from eating. Bring your business Digital. Get Ecommerce Online Store + Free Domain + SEO Manager for 5k. Click CHAT US on my signature for contact.
And you too is among the criminal
How do you explain to me that a Domain name, a website and an SEO services will cost me 5K. Why are you people like this, you keep scaming innocent Nigerians off their hard earned money with your deceptive low priced services.

If you are not a scamer I want us to meet tommorow morning and I will give you 5k and you will give me an Ecommerce website with a domain name and 1 year hosting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by psucc(m): 8:59pm On May 19, 2020
Hm mm what will one do when somebody is empowered by law to collect money from you whether or not there is power?

Now, If Fashola is a man of his words, we would have had prepaid meters so that, just as our phones, you enjoy the little you have rather than paying for service you never enjoy.

All na scam

2 Likes

Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by Temidayo9(m): 9:00pm On May 19, 2020
You only consume #9600 for the month in review
Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by zionmde: 9:13pm On May 19, 2020
I got a bill of 91k
I called the man he said NEPA gave us too much light last month and it's d same throughout d state

messed up country

3 Likes

Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by AdvancedEcomm10: 9:16pm On May 19, 2020
manuelreports:

How do you explain to me that a Domain name, a website and an SEO services will cost me 5K. Why are you people like this, you keep scaming innocent Nigerians off their hard earned money with your deceptive low priced services.

If you are not a scamer I want us to meet tommorow morning and I will give you 5k and you will give me an Ecommerce website with a domain name and 1 year hosting.
Hey manuelreports sorry I had to open a new account to reply this your unjustified comment, the mod lashed me a ban.
As regards your comment, why wait for tomorrow morning, have designed for more than 50 Nairalanders, my business name is "Solutech Nigeria Limited" we can strike the deal here and now, the website will be readily available in 1-2hrs. You don't even need to pay the 5k before I complete the job... Lets strike a deal here and now! Right before all Nairalander, if interested, get a domain registered now, and give me access, i will request for information i need to start and it will be ready in 2hours, no need to wait till tomorrow,lets strike a deal here and now! Deal

1 Like

Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2020
JAOS:

Guy his compound is surely not an industry. This one mad oooo

You cannot spend half that bill if you use meter
Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by ikabasa1(m): 9:22pm On May 19, 2020
psucc:
Hm mm what will one do when somebody is empowered by law to collect money from you whether or not there is power?

Now, If Fashola is a man of his words, we would have had prepaid meters so that, just as our phones, you enjoy the little you have rather than paying for service you never enjoy.

All na scam
calm down, the guy is owing 33k and current charges is 9k.

1 Like

Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by meeky007(m): 9:22pm On May 19, 2020
JAOS:
are u one of them

1 Like

Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by AdvancedEcomm10: 9:23pm On May 19, 2020
AdvancedEcomm10:

Hey manuelreports sorry I had to open a new account to reply this you unjustified comment, the mod lashed me a ban.
As regards your comment, why wait for tomorrow morning, have designed for more than 50 Nairalanders, my business name is "Solutech Nigeria Limited" we can strike the deal here and now, the website will be readily available in 1-2hrs. You don't even need to pay the 5k before I complete the job... Lets strike a deal here and now! Right before all Nairalander, if interested, get a domain registered now, and give me access, i will request for information i need to start and it will be ready in 2hours, no need to wait till tomorrow,lets strike a deal here and now! Deal

CC: manuelreports I'm awaiting your feedback.
Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by danietohbadt(m): 9:47pm On May 19, 2020
They're scamming you.

Read your meter count yourself, and you'll see what I'm saying.

The bill shows that you consumed 400 kilowatts of electricity in just one month.

That's impossible.
Complete fraud

No R2 residence can consume 150kw a month let alone 400kw

2 Likes

Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by GamalNasser: 9:49pm On May 19, 2020
Lawless bunch
Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by mytime24(f): 10:25pm On May 19, 2020
Take it to bubu
Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by Studio247: 10:39pm On May 19, 2020
ikabasa1:
calm down, the guy is owing 33k and current charges is 9k.
Owing who na?
Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by AdvancedEcomm10: 10:48pm On May 19, 2020
AdvancedEcomm10:

CC: manuelreports I'm awaiting your feedback.
@manuelreports am still waiting...
Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by AdvancedEcomm10: 10:55pm On May 19, 2020
manuelreports:

Have waited for your feedback as regards the challenge, I guess you are not up to the task! I'm very sure you are one of those nairalanders that requests for a service and then run away when the job is ready for delivery. Based on your posts on nairaland i discovered you are a Igbo guy, and so am I. Its really nice meeting a DUMB ASS brother like you!
Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by edoairways: 10:57pm On May 19, 2020
Lisaint:
The funniest thing is that
They won't even come to read your meter
Those marketers will just seat in their comfort zone and be dishing out stupid bills

One of our houses fall under Ikeja electric
The house is currently under renovations
So its empty
We disconnected the light
We print out digital pictures
And went to submit at their office

The marketer send someone to confirm
All this things is around early January

Ladies and gentlemen after writing and getting a approvals

We still dey receive monthly billings
I mean this is an empty house that the light is disconnected from the grid

If the marketers are going out to do their jobs
We won't be having this nonsense

They won't bring light and still yet they will be bringing exorbitant bills

Naija is messed up
Blame their boss who give the marketers target.
Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by ebixy(m): 11:07pm On May 19, 2020
danietohbadt:
They're scamming you.

Read your meter count yourself, and you'll see what I'm saying.

The bill shows that you consumed 400 kilowatts of electricity in just one month.

That's impossible.
Complete fraud

No R2 residence can consume 150kw a month let alone 400kw

There is no maximum amount of energy that a particular type of customer can consume. Saying no R2 residence can consume 150kWh is totally wrong and out of place.

You didn't ask him the daily availability of electricity and type of gadgets. I have seen single room with hot plate cooking beans almost every day consume more than some flats or bungalows.

2 Likes

Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by manuelreports: 11:21pm On May 19, 2020
AdvancedEcomm10:

Have waited for your feedback as regards the challenge, I guess you are not up to the task! I'm very sure you are one of those nairalanders that requests for a service and then run away when the job is ready for delivery. Based on your posts on nairaland i discovered you are a Igbo guy, and so am I. Its really nice meeting a DUMB ASS brother like you!
It is unfortunate that you are using a derogatory word for your supppsed client. You really need to work on your emotion as a business man. Back to the issues at hand. You said domain name, Ecommerce web hosting and SEO Management goes for 5k so while are you now telling to register a domain name. What are you talking about my brother. See my anger with you is not for anything but how you people are going about spoiling this Noble Professional and further degrading it. Always be truthful and tell customers the real price it won't kill you. Using deceptive ways to get customer is not right and may end up earning you a bad Corperate reputation. As for the business I will like to meet you in person on a neutral ground before striking any deal with you. Chose your location and time
Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by AdvancedEcomm10: 11:23pm On May 19, 2020
manuelreports:

It is unfortunate that you are using a derogatory word for your supppsed client. You really need to work on your emotion as a business man. Back to the issues at hand. You said domain name, Ecommerce web hosting and SEO Management goes for 5k so while are you now telling to register a domain name. What are you talking about my brother. See my anger with you is not for anything but how you people are going about spoiling this Noble Professional and further degrading it. Always be truthful and tell customers the real price it won't kill you. Using deceptive ways to get customer is not right and may end up earning you a bad Corperate reputation. As for the business I will like to meet you in person on a neutral ground before striking any deal with you. Chose your location and time
I still do not see any senses in this.
Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by manuelreports: 11:25pm On May 19, 2020
AdvancedEcomm10:

I still do not see any senses in this.
I am waiting for you to chose the location and time. Will only give you 10 minutes to do that or I take you as what I have earlier called You
Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by AdvancedEcomm10: 11:30pm On May 19, 2020
manuelreports:

I am waiting for you to chose the location and time. Will only give you 10 minutes to do that or I take you as what I have earlier called You
Your opinion counts is below zero. I dont do business with your type, no sentiments! Let's run the business here on Nairaland while everyone watch, if not, then am not interested in doing any business with you. Been running this campaign since January, almost free.
Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by danietohbadt(m): 4:35am On May 20, 2020
ebixy:

There is no maximum amount of energy that a particular type of customer can consume. Saying no R2 residence can consume 150kWh is totally wrong and out of place.

You didn't ask him the daily availability of electricity and type of gadgets. I have seen single room with hot plate cooking beans almost every day consume more than some flats or bungalows.

If he's consuming that much, his net arrears wouldn't have read 33k or thereabout. it would read lunch high.

The bill is definitely manipulated.

It will be high this month, low next month.
Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by RZArecta(m): 5:06am On May 20, 2020
Get a prepaid meter by all means, many advantages. I’m enjoying myself now
Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by Olunmercy56(f): 5:28am On May 20, 2020
Those people are drinking and smoking weed undecided
Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by Tallesty1(m): 6:25am On May 20, 2020
manuelreports:

I really hate the way people react only to people's reaction instead of what triggered it.

Manuel came out on a public forum where the guy does his business and called him a scammer with no evidence. He believes that his price is too good to be true and that's final.

You lots kept quiet.

But the moment he called him a dumbass, you suddenly remembered that he's a potential client and wrote an epistle, which client starts with calling someone a scammer?

Do you know the damage that Manuel has done to his business and reputation if indeed he isn't a scammer?
Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by Lush100(m): 8:40am On May 20, 2020
Wait guys.
I can get a website, domain name and hosting (annually) for 5k.
For real?
Please sign me up.

I need e-commerce too but not transaction based.
Let me know what is needed thanks.
Cc:

AdvancedEcomm10
Manuelreports

Tallesty1:
I really hate the way people react only to people's reaction instead of what triggered it.

Manuel came out on a public forum where the guy does his business and called him a scammer with no evidence. He believes that his price is too good to be true and that's final.

You lots kept quiet.

But the moment he called him a dumbass, you suddenly remembered that he's a potential client and wrote an epistle, which client starts with calling someone a scammer?

Do you know the damage that Manuel has done to his business and reputation if indeed he isn't a scammer?
Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by AdvancedEcomm10: 8:55am On May 20, 2020
Lush100:
Wait guys.
I can get a website, domain name and hosting (annually) for 5k.
For real?
Please sign me up.

I need e-commerce too but not transaction based.
Let me know what is needed thanks.
Cc:

AdvancedEcomm10
Manuelreports

Chat me up on WhatsApp. Click "Chat Us" on my signature to chat me on WhatsApp
Re: See The NEPA I Received In This Lockdown by copiescopy(m): 9:55am On May 20, 2020
AdvancedEcomm10
Manuelreports

I am In for the challenge too .SEO website for 5K? . Guys i need that done for me ASAP . 5K Is it ABI ? The challenge is this . just get one website with the business name and domain done ,You get he 5k SHARPALY . NO TRADE SECRETS .. We deal here on NAIRALAND for the good of others .

its open challenge and i thrown in my hat . lala move to FB .

AdvancedEcomm10:

Chat me up on WhatsApp. Click "Chat Us" on my signature to chat me on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters In Rivers State / Supreme Court Judgment Will Affect Nasarawa Guber Judgment / Anambra Petroleum And Gas Resources under Prospect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.