Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom (47258 Views)

Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) / Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi / Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by Nditoeka: 9:11pm On May 19, 2020
Governor Udom Emmanuel Unveils New Aircraft For Ibom Air

The Akwa Ibom State aviation industry has expanded with the acquisition of additional Aircraft which steps the number to four in the Ibom Air fleet .

The latest of the Aircraft is a 90 seater, Bombardier CRJ900, registration number 5N-BXP with the latest hyper technology safety device ; High Efficiency Air Filter (HEAF)

Receiving the Aircraft at the Victor Attah International Airport, Uyo , the state governor, Mr. Udom Emmanuel said the aeroplane which has warranty in the domestic aviation is the latest addition to the fleet of Ibom Air.

"this is the latest in this fleet and when you have an airplane that is still within warranty in the domestic aviation, you can bit your chest that have quality product and that safety is assured", he explained.

Governor Emmanuel said that conceptualisation of the state investing in the aviation sector date back to 2016, adding that experts have attested to the quality of Aircraft owned and services operated by Ibom Air.

"....the air efficiency is super so nothing to fear and also our safety standard remains to be beaten by any other airline. I have the assurance of the management of the business that they will maintain instead of going down they will improve as there is room for improvement."

According to him, " one do not have to be afraid flying in the plane because it is fitted with air efficiency including safety-safe-net" and expressed optimism that in no time Ibom Air would be a reference point in the aviation industry of the West African sub region .

Earlier, the Chairman, Ibom Air Limited, Air Commodore Idongesit Nkanga Rtd, Asaid that the Aircraft was expected in the state last December but was delayed because of clearing issues and thanked God for the arrival of the Aircraft.

While explaining that " the plane is backed with modern facilities including hyper technology that is against bacteria and viruses, coronavirus inclusive", he commended the vision of the state administration to venture into the aviation sector, describing the investment as profitable.

Also speaking , the Chief Executive Officer, Ibom Air, Capt. Mfon Udom, said that it is a thing of joy to see the industry expanding and assured of quality service delivery to the teaming passengers on resumption of flight operations.

Highpoint of the event was unveiling of the Aircraft by Governor Udom Emmanuel, assisted by his Deputy Mr Mosses Ekpo, Prelate Sunday Mbang and Bishop Uma Ukpai who prayed for the success of the industry.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by jerryunit48: 9:11pm On May 19, 2020
Oh boy wetin dey happen to Okowa now ehhh ? Delta State na oil producing State o. Kudos to my Akwa Ibom people

291 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by Amarabae(f): 9:15pm On May 19, 2020
wonderful. a quiet achiever unlike the noisey toutish governor

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by bolaayenimo: 9:15pm On May 19, 2020
Hope this is not misplaced priority in this COVID-19 period

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by Racoon(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2020
Kudus Gov.Emmanuel Udom.But is this venture by the state government under a lease/ PPP? Well, this is what it means to walk the talk. Nigeria Airways should have thrive like this but institutionalized corruption killed it.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:20pm On May 19, 2020
[[s]quote author=jerryunit48 post=89737474]Oh boy wetin dey happen to Okowa now ehhh ? Delta State na oil producing State o. Kudos to my Akwa Ibom people [/quote][/s] our working governor okowa is fixing what Urhobo and itsekiris governors couldn't fix.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by BranddesignerH: 9:24pm On May 19, 2020
Good one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by Marine54(m): 9:35pm On May 19, 2020
That is my smart state !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by Kurtis02(m): 9:46pm On May 19, 2020
Uma Ukpai the real Jack of all trade Clergy and Politics cheesy

Kudos to the AKS govt.

Smartwink

13 Likes

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by Blackking98(m): 9:53pm On May 19, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=jerryunit48 post=89737474]Oh boy wetin dey happen to Okowa now ehhh ? Delta State na oil producing State o. Kudos to my Akwa Ibom people [/s] our working governor okowa is fixing what Urhobo and itsekiris governors couldn't fix.
babe u don't need to tribalise everything biko. I like u but no overdo abeg. How your side?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:54pm On May 19, 2020
Blackking98:
babe u don't need to tribalise everything biko. I like u but no overdo abeg. How your side?
OK sir cool but I'm saying the fact

4 Likes

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by Blackking98(m): 12:23am On May 20, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
OK sir cool but I'm saying the fact
lol I get but just bottle it sometimes. Enjoy yasef
Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by diana158(m): 9:06am On May 20, 2020
More pics

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by Collins300(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2020
nice one from akwa ibom governor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by seunlayi(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2020
Economically, this is not right at this time but the order was placed before convid19. Investment into agric would have bn better. Oh! I heard he has invested a lot in that too

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by Nobody: 9:07am On May 20, 2020
Not relevant at times like this
Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by EmmyDJourno: 9:07am On May 20, 2020
We need to vet the Business Continuity model of all these govt led businesses

Cause the next governor comes now, goes in a different direction and life goes on to the detriment of the masses

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by ODJ123(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2020
k
Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by gurunlocker: 9:08am On May 20, 2020
A state is doing this and the FG can't successfully revive Nigeria Air, but they can spend millions to unveil logo... grin

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by money121(m): 9:08am On May 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by EyezofGod120: 9:08am On May 20, 2020
I must move to this state after Coro,,,best state ever

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by airminem(f): 9:08am On May 20, 2020
Please akwa ibom, manage the ones available for now

The airline business is the same story everywere. They are at LOST and sending staffs home, worldwide.sad
anyways, Kudus to IBOM and the power of development at this meltdown period.

AirPLANE business is ricky at this of the world.

Definately no one will be employ at this time coz of scarces resources
Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by seunlayi(m): 9:08am On May 20, 2020
This is not the right time of this type of investment unless of it was done before the coro palaver

5 Likes

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by Pavore9: 9:08am On May 20, 2020
With the aviation industry being hard hit, return on investment will be low.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by xreal: 9:09am On May 20, 2020
Good

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by melodyogonna(m): 9:09am On May 20, 2020
I don't think there's much money in aviation in Nigeria. Poor people might out number middle class 10:1 or more.

Nigerians will rather take an 8 hours bus trip to Lagos than take a 1 hour flight.

12 Likes

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by Dangrace01: 9:09am On May 20, 2020
Nice

I remember touring akwa ibom with the my first car. Imabong my neighbor say her sweet in the middle is itching for me. Naso I enter motor Voom....... From Lagos to akwa ibom. Very crazy experience the wheels of d car I used is similar to pics below. To see more check profile

Akwa ibom has excellent roads and very beautiful with nature. My car felt good on akwa ibom roads. Abadie.....

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) / Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? / From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.