Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

How Do Hotels Keep Lights On - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do Hotels Keep Lights On (569 Views)

Don’t Transact In Dollar – EFCC Warns Schools, Hotels, Others / Why Do Hotels Choose Disposable Slippers? / Easy to use Bluetooth car scanner for error lights. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do Hotels Keep Lights On by Chuky7(m): 9:19pm On May 19, 2020
How Do Hotels make so much money to keep the lights on.

I have also noticed a trend of popular figures(politicians like rochas. Former first lady patience Jonathan and so many others. Celebrities like Aki from the Aki&Pawpaw duo, Ubi and many others and your everyday average Nigerians mostly returnees ) have built one or two structures.
what makes it so lucrative that they all go into it. Isn't the industry clustered already.

I do know a politician in lagos who owns more than 20 hotels spread across Nigeria(some in north and west)

I do also hear that hotels have low profit margins so what am I missing. How do they do it. What are the avenues of income.

Share if you have insight on the matter.

1 Like

Re: How Do Hotels Keep Lights On by Chrisbella24(f): 9:34pm On May 19, 2020
Why won't they make money?
They sell bottle water of 50 naira for 200naira.

Indo mie and egg 300 is what they sell 1,500..

1 Like

Re: How Do Hotels Keep Lights On by Chuky7(m): 4:31am On May 20, 2020
Chrisbella24:
Why won't they make money? They sell bottle water of 50 naira for 200naira.

Indo mie and egg 300 is what they sell 1,500..
haha do you work at one?

(1) (Reply)

Alternative Biz Whatsapp / Thomas Cook Travellers Cheque Available For Sale / Get Trained To Make Millions Of Dollars Farming Maggots/black Soldier Fly Farmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.