Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:11 PM

8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich (11313 Views)

7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich / 9 Safe Internet Transactional Habits You Must Obeserve! / 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by Distinct123: 7:00pm On May 29, 2020
uprof:
why not if you won't run away
lol you are funny! let's start bro! I want to learn
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 6:35am On May 30, 2020
Distinct123:
lol you are funny! let's start bro! I want to learn
no problem! We start with mindset reprogramming for financial education
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 7:38pm On May 30, 2020
well done for this
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 6:29am On May 31, 2020
adewale4great:
well done for this
thanks for your commendation
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 6:44pm On May 31, 2020
uprof:
thanks for your commendation
I have questions for you
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by EGUNSOLA14: 6:53pm On May 31, 2020
uprof:
its is a process. You need to have entrepreneurial mindset first before skills set. While acquiring these you should keep your work until you attain some level of independent
wisdom sir!
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 6:50am On Jun 01, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
wisdom sir!
thanks boss! Are you interested in joining our WhatsApp free training on business development. If yes! Drop your WhatsApp contact
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
adewale4great:
I have questions for you
I hope prof is following
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 7:33am On Jun 02, 2020
adewale4great:
I hope prof is following
yes! Go ahead and ask your question
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
uprof:
yes! Go ahead and ask your question
what is the benefit of long term gratification?
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 7:06am On Jun 03, 2020
adewale4great:
what is the benefit of long term gratification?
there are lots of benefit. As the saying goes he who laugh last laugh best.

An employee takes salary before dividend. And dividend is passive income low taxes. Dividend is reliable than salary
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
uprof:
there are lots of benefit. As the saying goes he who laugh last laugh best.

An employee takes salary before dividend. And dividend is passive income low taxes. Dividend is reliable than salary
OK! how can I benefit from delay gratification
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 6:27am On Jun 04, 2020
adewale4great:
OK! how can I benefit from delay gratification
I need to take you through the phases of financial education
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
uprof:
I need to take you through the phases of financial education
OK! what is the first thing to do?
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 6:48am On Jun 05, 2020
adewale4great:
OK! what is the first thing to do?
we are going to start with mindset reprogramming
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
uprof:
we are going to start with mindset reprogramming
how do we go about that?
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 7:51am On Jun 06, 2020
adewale4great:
how do we go about that?
my usual approach is to place you on a personal finance book challenge
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2020
uprof:
why not if you won't run away
why will I run away! How do we get started?
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
uprof:
my usual approach is to place you on a personal finance book challenge
what is the name of the book,?
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 6:21am On Jun 07, 2020
adewale4great:
what is the name of the book,?
the richest Man in the Babylon
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
uprof:
how long will that take?
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 6:22am On Jun 08, 2020
adewale4great:
how long will that take?
two weeks
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
uprof:
two weeks
where can I download the book?
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 6:55am On Jun 09, 2020
adewale4great:
where can I download the book?
go to Pdfdrive dot net
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by spyglaxx: 7:31am On Jun 09, 2020
uprof:

Savings and inflation in this economy are enemies. What goes up never come down. How much will a dollar be worth in the next one year.
Take the corona regime for example. A kongo of local rice was sold @#450 now it is being sold for #650.

We need a third-eyed approach on this case.
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
spyglaxx:

Savings and inflation in this economy are enemies. What goes up never come down. How much will a dollar be worth in the next one year.
Take the corona regime for example. A kongo of local rice was sold @#450 now it is being sold for #650.

We need a third-eyed approach on this case.

you are a brilliant observer

I started online free WhatsApp class on business development.

If you are interested! Drop your number let's rob mind
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by spyglaxx: 4:00am On Jun 10, 2020
uprof:
you are a brilliant observer

I started online free WhatsApp class on business development.

If you are interested! Drop your number let's rob mind

Drop the link here.

Or are you on telegram.
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 6:37am On Jun 10, 2020
spyglaxx:

Drop the link here.

Or are you on telegram.
it doesn't allow WhatsApp link. I'm not on teligram

OK Send a text to zero seven zero five four four one four one eight three
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
uprof:
go to Pdfdrive dot net
I will tell you when am done with the download?
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 6:46am On Jun 11, 2020
adewale4great:
I will tell you when am done with the download?
no problem!
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
uprof:
no problem!
I'm done with the download I will start training as early as possible
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 8:04am On Jun 12, 2020
adewale4great:
I'm done with the download I will start training as early as possible
OK!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Craybid.com Telling Me I Can Get A Samsung For Less Than #2000 Naira?? / For Those Interested In Shoe And Palm Slippers Making(pics) / Choice Shipping Company Is A Scam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.