Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up (57361 Views)

Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town / Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) / Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by lighternote: 10:33am On May 20, 2020
Frank schizophrenia occasioned by hallucinations as usual.
In fact, the people parading this sick woman are mad too cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by PortHarcourt2: 10:33am On May 20, 2020
Kinematics:
I'm not surprised, na them. Developers!

Slum dweller you don reach here wene badu. Ok nah we go yarn
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Emmacolinho(m): 10:33am On May 20, 2020
All these are pointing towards same direction and it is that THE END IS VERY CLOSE "The love of many shall wax cold" Tomorrow might be too late brethren. Oh that today you'd listen to his voice, harden not your heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by enemyofprogress: 10:34am On May 20, 2020
I fare igbos pass Covid 19 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Smoke55: 10:34am On May 20, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Where is the freedom of religion.
if she decides to worship satan how is that anybody's problem?.
everyone has a right to practice whatever religion of their choice. Make una free that woman
try reading the story and confessions from the said woman before rushing to the comment box to display your ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by EmmyKrim(m): 10:35am On May 20, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
everyone has a right to practice whatever religion of their choice. Make una free that woman
Freedom of worship u say? I am really perplexed that you can't really comprehend what you just read. It was boldly stated that she was into some devilish act using the guise of church to perpetrate her dastardly acts. Indeed the heart of man is desperately wicked.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by enemyofprogress: 10:35am On May 20, 2020
See as she resemble vickyrotex
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Darlingboy4sure(m): 10:36am On May 20, 2020
Atrocities are really happening under the guise of church.
No wonder judgement will start from the church!

As for the woman, after making sure all her spiritual captives are free, they should show her the high way to hell!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by MrPRevailer(m): 10:36am On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:
Oh my God, why is this happening in my state anambra?

Only us, baby factory, drugs factory, chinko assembly plant, eba n soup as palliatives and so many evil things.

God pls save anambra state we pray

Holy Mary Mother of Jesus, deliver our anambra from this evil

Hello dear, please stop praying to Mary. Pray to Jesus Christ. Jesus is greater and higher than Mary. And he said if you shall ask anything in my name, I will do it. smiley John 14:13-14

1)Mary was and is not a virgin.
https://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-siblings.html
2) Mary is the mother of Jesus for geneology's sake. Spiritually, there is nothing like praying to Mother of Jesus. Luke 3:23
3) No apostle in the bible prayed to Mary or to Saints. This tradition is from Roman Catholic Popes.

This is idolatry. Jesus will reject idolatrous people or those bearing heresies. Matthew 7:21-22; Ephesians 5:6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Nobody: 10:36am On May 20, 2020
Sabbath people are plain evil
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Billygee2u: 10:38am On May 20, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
You read without understanding or you're just delusional? Repent and be saved else you will suffer more worst thing than the woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by FGonline: 10:38am On May 20, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
mumu

Donate all ur family members to her then

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by domido(m): 10:39am On May 20, 2020
sammysmiles:
sad sadNothing new under the sun...
A lot of thinga actually
Who would have thought there's corona
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Billygee2u: 10:42am On May 20, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
ok tell me one crime commited by that woman?
Did you really read the news?
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by akan102: 10:42am On May 20, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:

If really the statement against her is the truth, should they still let her go considering the death she has caused?
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by miketayo(m): 10:44am On May 20, 2020
joshjc:
where's the evidence that she's responsible for what they are accusing her for?

I thought she said it herself, which evidence r u looking for
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Nobody: 10:44am On May 20, 2020
Anambara, that state is Cursed,So many Ritual activities going on there.

No wonder dangote trailer and fuel tanker accident nearly finished Onitsha last year..Evil criminals
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by tillaman(m): 10:44am On May 20, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
yes you are correct but then she’s not at liberty to take Someone’s life
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Kennyceez: 10:45am On May 20, 2020
We shud reduce our evil as the world is already full with evil.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by naturefellow(m): 10:45am On May 20, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
freedom of religion that costs the lives of others and not hers. Abeg, use your head sir!
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by apexc4687: 10:45am On May 20, 2020
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Daveedoo: 10:45am On May 20, 2020
joshjc:
where's the evidence that she's responsible for what they are accusing her for?
She confessed
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Kingv(m): 10:45am On May 20, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
ok tell me one crime commited by that woman?

She confessed to killing the innocents
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by wetmenow: 10:46am On May 20, 2020
I think nobody is against her religion but if her chosen religion is to kill human am sorry she have to face the law.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Apologize(m): 10:46am On May 20, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Igbo amaka

c
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by humblespirit: 10:46am On May 20, 2020
If bokoharam had done the same thing to Christian we wud ve been blaming Buhari & here we are , displaying high level of religion intolerance.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by naturefellow(m): 10:46am On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:
Oh my God, why is this happening in my state anambla?

Only us, baby factory, drugs factory, chinko assembly plant, eba n soup as palliatives and so many evil things.

God pls save anambla state we pray

Holy Mary Mother of Jesus, deliver our anambla from this evil

Don't mind me, I'm igbo.. L and R isn't our thing gringrin
stop this nonsense. Tribalism wouldn't take you anywhere in this life!
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Amudeneogu: 10:48am On May 20, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
YOU NEED A SPIRITUAL HELP
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by apexc193: 10:49am On May 20, 2020
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by DenreleDave(m): 10:51am On May 20, 2020
naturefellow:
stop this nonsense. Tribalism wouldn't take you anywhere in this life!

Did u see me insult anyone here...

I'm igbo.. I speak the truth
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by ruggedtimi(m): 10:52am On May 20, 2020
Her charm didn't see this coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police / Agberos Beat Soldier For Protesting The Bashing Of His Bike / The Celebrity Status Of Yahoo Boys In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.