Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,951 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:14 AM

Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up (57239 Views)

Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town / Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) / Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by farem: 1:24pm On May 20, 2020
Q
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 20, 2020
CodeHouse:
Perhaps you didn't read where it was said that she's been killing people both young and old. ..pounding babies and all that? As much as it is a right to practice a religion, there's also a right to life. Boko Haram is also killing in the name of religion, does that make it right?
If she commited a crime nothing stops them from charging her to court.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by LordShiva97(m): 1:32pm On May 20, 2020
Where's the big pot that's burning without fire?
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by CodeHouse: 1:35pm On May 20, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
If she commited a crime nothing stops them from charging her to court.

of course but she has to be caught first, right? So I think they'll hand her over to the authorities. It is also noteworthy to remind you that she's confessed to the crime. The way we are wired as humans, she deserves to die for taking the life of others if found guilty and it is obvious.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Mentorme: 1:37pm On May 20, 2020
The woman said that and you saw a pot boiling without fire?
This report was exaggerated!
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 20, 2020
CodeHouse:

of course but she has to be caught first, right? So I think they'll hand her over to the authorities. It is also noteworthy to remind you that she's confessed to the crime. The way we are wired as humans, she deserves to die for taking the life of others if found guilty and it is obvious.
we have laws you can't just accuse someone then force the person to confess then later kill her. We have authorities in charge of that if they feel she has done something bad then hand her over to the police who will then do their job. What if the woman is innocent. What if she was framed up. What if they are accussing her falsely.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 20, 2020
Dilijingsly:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2672508593006493&id=1917125661878127

Life is a drama, the woman in this picture, and everyone emanated from the one and only true God, so we are all one. And God said, "Let us make man in our own Image." So do not condemn our sister, because if you do you're condemning God.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 20, 2020
Otiv:
You are sick. Wish we could see how ugly you will be in real life. You're so sick!
what if the woman was framed up. What if she is innocent. We have laws if you feel someone has commited a crime why don't dey charge her to court or hand her over to the police
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Chirowman(m): 1:48pm On May 20, 2020
she's too diabolical .
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 20, 2020
tillaman:
enough to put her away for life
If she has killed people like they claimed what stops them from charging her to court afterall we have laws

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Sagay212: 1:50pm On May 20, 2020
catherine1998:

No not anambra is Agulu in NewYork, instead you will be ashamed of your crime legalized state, you are there asking stupid question

LMAO! You no know as e dey go. That define is not Anambra. Maybe you are new to NL. Anambra is a state flowing with milk and honey. We are billionaires

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Antichristus: 1:52pm On May 20, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Where is the freedom of religion.
if she decides to worship satan how is that anybody's problem?.
everyone has a right to practice whatever religion of their choice. Make una free that woman

*modified* if it were the same energy they used in capturing this woman that they used in capturing fulani herdsmen, and our corrupt politicians it would have been better.

*note* before you qoute me make sure you are a saint and you have not committed any thing bad before. undecided

What exactly are you high on? Coke or weed? If your daughter, your spouse, your siblings, your dad or your mum or any other relations had been killed for ritual would that be justified in the name of religious freedom? I believe you're mentally ill and need sectioning in a mental asylum.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by CodeHouse: 1:53pm On May 20, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
we have laws you can't just accuse someone then force the person to confess then later kill her. We have authorities in charge of that if they feel she has done something bad then hand her over to the police who will then do their job. What if the woman is innocent. What if she was framed up. What if they are accussing her falsely.

what if she really confessed without force, what if her time of evil doing has come to an end, what if and what if...the issue I'm having conflict is when you said it is her religion and hence she can kill to serve her gods? It is pertinent at this point not to conclude on anything as OP said things are still unfolding.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by mdchikezie(m): 1:55pm On May 20, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
ok tell me one crime commited by that woman?

DIDNT YOU READ THAT SHE KILLED SO MANY PEOPLE AND PERSONALLY CONFESSED TO POUNDING BABIES,
IS YOUR BRAIN NOT DEVELOPED ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND THAT, OR IS YOUR EYES PAINING YOU?
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by CodeHouse: 1:57pm On May 20, 2020
Antichristus:

What exactly are you high on? Coke or weed? If your daughter, your spouse, your siblings, your dad or your mum or any other relations had been killed for ritual would that be justified in the name of religious freedom? I believe you're mentally ill and need sectioning in a mental asylum.

@Fabulouzjoseph even @antichristus with emphasis on antichrist is not comfortable with the story of the woman killing people in the guise of practicing religion
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 20, 2020
CodeHouse:

what if she really confessed without force, what if her time of evil doing has come to an end, what if and what if...the issue I'm having conflict is when you said it is her religion and hence she can kill to serve her gods? It is pertinent at this point not to conclude on anything as OP said things are still unfolding.
it's clear they used force on her. I don't think anybody in his right senses will confess to killing people and murdering children without some torture or force involved
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 20, 2020
mdchikezie:

DIDNT YOU READ THAT SHE KILLED SO MANY PEOPLE AND PERSONALLY CONFESSED TO POUNDING BABIES,
IS YOUR BRAIN NOT DEVELOPED ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND THAT, OR IS YOUR EYES PAINING YOU?
if the woman commited crimes like you claim what stops them from charging her to court. Or handing her over to the police.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 20, 2020
CodeHouse:

@Fabulouzjoseph even @antichristus with emphasis on antichrist is not comfortable with the story of the woman killing people in the guise of practicing religion
but those are just accusations not proven to be true. If she really commited these crimes like they said what stops them from charging her to court or handing her over to police. We have laws you can't just accuse someone like that.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by akilo1: 2:07pm On May 20, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
everyone has a right to practice whatever religion of their choice. Make una free that woman

*modified* if it were the same energy they used in capturing this woman that they used in capturing fulani herdsmen, and our corrupt politicians it would have been better.welldone ooo biafra i pray u become a prey to ritualist some days to come

*note* before you qoute me make sure you are a saint and you have not committed any thing bad before. undecided
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by eventsinmotion: 2:07pm On May 20, 2020
everyone has a right to practice whatever religion of their choice. Make una free that woman...

Yes she has right to worship gods of her choice but not to take other people's lives
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Tmb78(m): 2:08pm On May 20, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
it's clear they used force on her. I don't think anybody in his right senses will confess to killing people and murdering children without some torture or force involved
Guy,is the woman your mum or a relative?
Haba!
You are all over the thread defending this dastardly act committed by a demonic woman ( who confessed by the way)
Are you evil in real life?
Is this what you do to people around you?
I ask,because it is only people who have no conscience that can defend this.
HABA!!!
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by akilo1: 2:09pm On May 20, 2020
Biafra kwenu
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by CodeHouse: 2:10pm On May 20, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:

I see so many insulting you already. It is obvious that you don't know people can also confess to crimes when they are caught in the act red-handed You are thinking in one direction but you give yourself the feeling that because you are saying she should be charged to court makes your assertion right. But my brother if it were your sister's breast or mothers head cooking in a pot that burns without fire, you'll not be talking the way you are. I'm also thinking if you or your parents in same profession, your reasoning can't help one but to think like that.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by rossychik(f): 2:10pm On May 20, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:

*modified* if it were the same energy they used in capturing this woman that they used in capturing fulani herdsmen, and our corrupt politicians it would have been better.

I for one believe in freedom of religion, but what religion is this woman practising? Don't tell me is traditional religion because it isn't. Neither is it Christianity nor Judaism. This is just sheer wickedness.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by mdchikezie(m): 2:14pm On May 20, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
if the woman commited crimes like you claim what stops them from charging her to court. Or handing her over to the police.

ARE YOU A LUNATIC
WHEN HAS ANAMBRA STATE BECAME AMERICA THAT PEOPLE CATCH SOMEONE THAT COMMITED A HEINOUS CRIME AS KILLING MULTIPLE PEOPLE THROUGH CHARMS AND RITUAL THEN TALK ABOUT CHARGING HER TO COURT
SHE IS SO LUCKY TO NOT HAVE BEEN IN HOT JUNGLE JUSTICE SOUP.
GO AND CHARGE HER TO COURT (MR CHARGE AND BAIL LAWYER)
MAYBE YOU CAN STILL GO THERE AND TRY TAKING HER TO COURT SO THAT THEM BOYS WILL START WITH YOU.......ONYE MGBU
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 20, 2020
Kwe, Kwe, kwe-kwe-kwe-kwezuenu! grin
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 20, 2020
mdchikezie:

ARE YOU A LUNATIC
WHEN HAS ANAMBRA STATE BECAME AMERICA THAT PEOPLE CATCH SOMEONE THAT COMMITED A HEINOUS CRIME AS KILLING MULTIPLE PEOPLE THROUGH CHARMS AND RITUAL THEN TALK ABOUT CHARGING HER TO COURT
SHE IS SO LUCKY TO NOT HAVE BEEN IN HOT JUNGLE JUSTICE SOUP.
GO AND CHARGE HER TO COURT (MR CHARGE AND BAIL LAWYER)
MAYBE YOU CAN STILL GO THERE AND TRY TAKING HER TO COURT SO THAT THEM BOYS WILL START WITH YOU.......ONYE MGBU
So anybody can wake up one day and accuse another person and they will burn or kill the person just because of mere accusations. We have laws in Nigeria we are not babarians.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 20, 2020
CodeHouse:

I see so many insulting you already. It is obvious that you don't know people can also confess to crimes when they are caught in the act red-handed You are thinking in one direction but you give yourself the feeling that because you are saying she should be charged to court makes your assertion right. But my brother if it were your sister's breast or mothers head cooking in a pot that burns without fire, you'll not be talking the way you are. I'm also thinking if you or your parents in same profession, your reasoning can't help one but to think like that.
Just because everybody does it does not make it right. We have laws which should be obeyed. Next time another person will be accussed and they burn the person to death without legal means.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 20, 2020
Tmb78:
Guy,is the woman your mum or a relative?
Haba!
You are all over the thread defending this dastardly act committed by a demonic woman ( who confessed by the way)
Are you evil in real life?
Is this what you do to people around you?
I ask,because it is only people who have no conscience that can defend this.
HABA!!!
we have laws in nigeria. If someone commits a crime the person is tried according to those laws. Its wrong to take laws into your hands.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Thonypadua(m): 2:36pm On May 20, 2020
EJanni:

If God dimmed my Mother, THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY fit to be the vessel through which Jesus Christ will be born on earth. Then, who are you and your theories.
How can you love Jesus and hate his mother.

Many penticostals get favour from their " pastors" when they go through their "mummy GOs"

Mary mother pray for your children and pray for me!!
No need to reply him dear.
They are such an hypocrite
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by BAMSRAY(m): 2:39pm On May 20, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:

you need Jesus
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 20, 2020
BAMSRAY:

you need Jesus
Yeah i need jesus but does who break laws and abuse other people without backing from the constitution what does those ones need?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny / Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) / Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.