Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? (6800 Views)

How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:28pm On May 21, 2020
Now I have had enough time to reflect and deliberate on this subject matter, I am of the opinion that it may well be possible to forgive a spouse for bringing a love child into a marriage.

However, the reasons will depend on STRICTLY 2 factors.

1. A history of having unprotected sex and chronic cheating.

2. The circumstances under which the love child was conceived.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:30pm On May 21, 2020
pocohantas:
“You must fight me...”

“I know I am vibrating your cunt guitar saxophone intricately inadvertently krinkrun krankum”

When it is not that you are mad!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Oh my world!

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 11:36pm On May 21, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

Oh my world!

The effort ehn! Damn!!

8 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:02am On May 22, 2020
pocohantas:

The effort ehn! Damn!!

You are TOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!

Are you surprised? You wonder why cultism is rampant all over Nigeria.

You know something I have noticed with AFRICAN, FEMALE/MALE-SOCIOPATHS especially on NL?

When they “gbadun” you, they have no healthy means of expressing themselves but to verbally attack or body-shame you. They keep trying to intimidate, bully and terrorize you. . . . Just like their fathers did to their mothers! cheesy

Hiahn! Many NL IDs (male and female) are notorious for such behavioral disorders on and offline. It only exposes their altered mental status and A DEEP-SEATED level of inferiority complex.

Any time you post something, they can’t wait to unleash their acrimony or venom EVEN WHERE YOU NEVER ADDRESS THEM or they never have anything constructive to deliver.

Most chauvinistic, misogynistic and anti-feminist personalities can’t stand it when you remain unperturbed by their gimmicks over the years. grin

I would have been all over such posters in my past NL lives. But now, I am experiencing so much love, peace, prosperity and the highest level of spiritual maturity, I could not be bothered.

After 12 years being on NL? I have seen it ALL!
Very entertaining! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:14am On May 22, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
Now I have had enough time to reflect and deliberate on this subject matter, I am of the opinion that it may well be possible to forgive a spouse for bringing a love child into a marriage.

However, the reasons will depend on STRICTLY 2 factors.

1. A history of having unprotected sex and chronic cheating.

2. The circumstances under which the love child was conceived.

Every case has the underlying themes of infertility and betrayal.

If I were married to a man like Arnold, who has an extremely VULGAR disposition in dealing with women, I WOULD ACT NO DIFFERENT FROM MARIA SHRIVER.

Maria was from the “Kennedy Family” and she fell for “Conan, The Babarian”. JFK was NO BETTER than Arnold. Maria was very used to men in her family who could not keep their pants zipped up.

The whole scandal STUNNED her. To make matters worse, it happened RIGHT UNDER HER NOSE, ON HER MATRIMONIAL BED! embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by cococandy(f): 12:37am On May 22, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

There are brilliant gals on this NL sha!
I looooooove this.❤️
ibkayee is sharp

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by cococandy(f): 1:12am On May 22, 2020
ericsmith:

You gat me laughing so loud, infact if your spouse does not fart careless around d house & you guys make a joke about it, there is no love.

I saw the part of the post you deleted smiley wink.

Just FYI

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 2:30am On May 22, 2020
cococandy:
ibkayee is sharp

Oh yes!
NL, like every concept in life has the same evolutionary principle of weeding/sieving the wheat from the CHAFF! grin

Like a diamond in the rough! kiss

NL has been a HUGE DUNG-HILL for MANY YEARS! Water don level. Now, we can see clearly and CYBER-AGBEROS are becoming extinct.

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by 1Sharon(f): 5:07am On May 22, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

Did he/she ever leave? undecided

Yes lol
Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 6:57am On May 22, 2020
cococandy:

I saw the part of the post you deleted smiley wink.

Just FYI

I was just bin proactive, incase someone wants to sue me, no evidence tongue cool
Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 7:04am On May 22, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

You know something I have noticed with AFRICAN, FEMALE/MALE-SOCIOPATHS especially on NL?

When they “gbadun” you, they have no healthy means of expressing themselves but to verbally attack or body-shame you. They keep trying to intimidate, bully and terrorize you. . . . Just like their fathers did to their mothers! cheesy

Hiahn! Many NL IDs (male and female) are notorious for such behavioral disorders on and offline. It only exposes their altered mental status and A DEEP-SEATED level of inferiority complex.

Any time you post something, they can’t wait to unleash their acrimony or venom EVEN WHERE YOU NEVER ADDRESS THEM or they never have anything constructive to deliver.

Most chauvinistic, misogynistic and anti-feminist personalities can’t stand it when you remain unperturbed by their gimmicks over the years. grin

I would have been all over such posters in my past NL lives. But now, I am experiencing so much love, peace, prosperity and the highest level of spiritual maturity, I could not be bothered.

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by postmann: 8:20am On May 22, 2020
pocohantas:
“You must fight me...”

“I know I am vibrating your cunt guitar saxophone intricately inadvertently krinkrun krankum”

If my words are magnetic then you're trying too hard not to be pulled along its field.

Your head told you it's a bad idea to either quote me or make an indirect reference... but that old impulse of yours....

Oh poco!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 9:45am On May 22, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

Na person wey no well. Year in and out, he is obsessed with activities of vaginas.

Tomorrow when his mates are buying benz and houses, he will be calling them ritualist/yahoo boys.

There is a mumusmith, that one can find my comment on the 11th page, just to bark like a rabid dog. Na to ignore them sure pass. Let them be quoting you. Premium entertainment they are.

grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by postmann: 9:50am On May 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Na person wey no well. Year in and out, he is obsessed with activities of vaginas.

Tomorrow when his mates are buying benz and houses, he will be calling them ritualist/yahoo boys.

There is a mumusmith, that one can find my comment on the 11th page, just to tbark like a rabid dog. Na to ignore them sure pass. Let them be quoting you. Premium entertainment they are.

grin grin grin

Benz and houses? Were those not the platform upon which your coochee was auctioned?

Ignoring them, you advised:
Trying to give what you don't possess. This has been the sum total of your existence in NL -- fakeism!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 9:56am On May 22, 2020
This is the point you start refreshing, hoping for a response. grin grin grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by postmann: 10:03am On May 22, 2020
pocohantas:
This is the point you start refreshing, hoping for a response. grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Give it up, poco. It's always easy pickings with you.

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by cococandy(f): 10:06am On May 22, 2020
ericsmith:

I was just bin proactive, incase someone wants to sue me, no evidence tongue cool
then stop looking for trouble and no one will sue you angry
Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 10:08am On May 22, 2020
Rare picture of someone grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by ibkayee(f): 10:09am On May 22, 2020
pocohantas:
grin grin
Lmao behave

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 10:15am On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:

Lmao behave

Yes Ma embarassed

8 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by postmann: 10:25am On May 22, 2020
pocohantas:
Rare picture of someone grin grin

One pic out from your gallery of erotic collectables from which you provide relief for your swollen fanny.
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by BadBradley: 12:45pm On May 22, 2020
pocohantas:
“You must fight me...”

When will you ever draw your self-validation outside the comment field of nairaland?

You're orbiting around here after being a serial lovelorn. You're the true life example of an illustrated guide to failure and a life of strife.

11 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 3:04pm On May 22, 2020
Naso

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by BadBradley: 3:18pm On May 22, 2020
pocohantas:

There is a mumusmith, that one can find my comment on the 11th page, just to bark like a rabid dog. Na to ignore them sure pass. Let them be quoting you. Premium entertainment they are.

grin grin grin
now this is crazy. Coming from someone whose sexual affairs were blown open on nairaland?

Someone who needed to post her personal thigh pics on nairaland to make a point? And your thighs happened to be overtaken with rashes and cracks of lack of moisture.

This same chronic insecurity made you date a riffraff on nairaland who came here to describe your privates and horrible bed manners and you're still under the illusion your post carry any more than the data value that convey them?

Let me slay the dragon of self-denial in your big head, poco; you don't count.

At the very end you will be one of the few nairalanders to be remembered as those floating souls who used nairaland as a therapy to assuage for their life's shortcomings.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 3:21pm On May 22, 2020
Fiesty fiesty grin

Someone waiting for a response.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by cococandy(f): 3:22pm On May 22, 2020
Na today? grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 3:25pm On May 22, 2020
Ermmmm.

How many times have you used this button? grin

10 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by postmann: 3:29pm On May 22, 2020
pocohantas:
Fiesty fiesty grin

Someone waiting for a response.

C'mon poco. Quit with the pretence. It's more pathetic when you act like a cold stone without feelings. Those words cut deep and we both know it. grin grin grin

Irony is; you knew when a jab is reply-demanding but lack of adequate fire power makes you take cover in your "someone is waiting for a response" meme.

Easy pickings always with you, darling!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 3:30pm On May 22, 2020
Yawns...

Epistles!!!

12 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 3:34pm On May 22, 2020
So while I was in a meeting, grown ass men were congregating for me.

Anyway, I am eating now.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Happy Mothers' Day / Child Dedication / My Story; A Troubled Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.