Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Beta Writer Neeed For Romance Novel - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Beta Writer Neeed For Romance Novel (566 Views)

Hiring Ghostwriters For Romance Novel / Romance Novel On Sale / Novel Writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beta Writer Neeed For Romance Novel by rantiwrites: 9:54pm On May 19, 2020
Hello, Nairalanders!

I am in the process of editing a 55,000 word romance novel set in Lagos and Dubai. I've been out of Lagos since I was a kid, so I need to make sure my book speaks to the current culture/language/trends.

I need TWO quick, reliable and communicative beta readers with steady access to email who can read the novel and do the following:

1) Give honest thoughts as to the story, and to its marketability.
2) Identify any problems with language (pidgin is used, and I want to ensure it rings true in the text.)
3) Identify any problems with characterization (would a character in this situation do this?)
4) Answer questions about current culture/life in Lagos (you'll need to know about various parts of the business districts.)
5) Identify any issues with representation of culture, language, etc.

You would also be required to sign a legal confidentiality agreement attesting that you will not publish or share the work anywhere.

This job has a start date of June 1st, 2020. Payment is 30k.

Ladies preferred.

Please drop your email below & email me at tiwaoluranti@gmail.com if interested.

Thank you,
Tiwa
Re: Beta Writer Neeed For Romance Novel by ajasay3030(m): 8:55am On May 20, 2020
ajasay2020@gmail.com
I'm male, though
Re: Beta Writer Neeed For Romance Novel by Audu2008: 1:17pm On May 20, 2020
emmaowoicho@yahoo.Com
I have over 2000 novels in my library. I am your man for this job. I read to bed, read for fun, to relax and just chill. Though you can reach me faster via phone on 08087205513
Re: Beta Writer Neeed For Romance Novel by Adaiahtranscrip: 6:52pm On May 26, 2020
Hello,

I am a female writer, transcriptionist, and a novel lover. I enjoy reading so much and quite detailed too.
I will be happy to help you shape your characters, plots and setting to fit the context of your novel. I am born and bred in Lagos and understand the cultural settings and social preferences.

I hope we can work together on this. You can reach me here:

adaiahtranscript@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us If You Are In Need Of A Proofreader Or Editor / Content Writer Needed ASAP! / Writers Needed For Articles On Diverse Niches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.