Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN (32744 Views)

FG Sacks Advertising Standard Panel Over ‘All Eyes On The Judiciary’ Billboard / FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer / Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by Difrent: 6:14am On May 20, 2020
Urchman200:
thank u very much Mr politician, but I beg u in the name of whatever u believe in to allow me to Express my opinion ,maybe when I was supporting Buhari as an igboman I never nepotism and bigotry will be on the high side, most of us who believe that one day things will be done right in this part of the world, seeing this ur mentality disappointe us the more,Buhari is finding leadership difficult because he chose the hardest part, nepotism and favouritism that is y his government will remain in shambles. Weather he appoint easterner or southerners it's means nothing to me,because is not going to benefit me in any way, my is let the right thing be done power is transient.

For your pocket, no one has monopoly of thought you guys are not the only one who want a better Nigeria the difference is that you only want a NIGERIA DOMINATED BY IBOS.
The conduct of the Ibo population since 2015 when GEJ lost elections is disappointing to say the least .......i put it to you that southerners head far more agencies than northerners so where is the nepotism?
Like I said it purely GREED

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by Nobody: 6:30am On May 20, 2020
when Buhari packed his kinsmen into government positions and even osinbajo was sideline , we started complaining but my father laughed and said " son! just take a sit and watch because when they start cutting heads in that place, you will be safe because you won't even be there, you can't sack me when you didn't even appoint me.
also when the cabal start exchanging blows, you won't even be there.
Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by galaxy2020(m): 6:32am On May 20, 2020
Northern Republic of Nigeria, still they are the poorest, uneducated, backward and list developed region... grin grin angry
Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by peacettw: 6:33am On May 20, 2020
From the exchanges here on this thread, if you truly believe the nepotism is to be accepted as long as the appointees are qualified and willing to work, then don't for a second scream foul, when a southerner does the same when in power. If this administration can do it, so can the others.

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by ORIJIN201(m): 6:35am On May 20, 2020
Difrent:

Where is the LIE?
If you don't know what to say just stay off my mention.
Are there no Christian tribes in the north that were exposed to western education?
I told you not to quote me again if you couldn't answer my question. But you tactically avoided the question by bringing your goal post shifting up again. Don't quote me again, pls.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by Temptee101(m): 6:42am On May 20, 2020
Yenefer:
[s]I guess That's why we have light for like three days without the one hour off between 4 and 5 pm[/s]

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by jpmoriarti(m): 6:43am On May 20, 2020
ORIJIN201:
This is a lie we tell ourselves to absolve us from the blame. grin

At the ward at the back of my house here in iyana ipaja, old men and women were collecting N500 to vote for whoever they were told. I could barely see any youth. APC won the ward comfortably. grin grin
When it is time to vote, none of these so called youth would be seen. Most of them don't even have voter's card. Now, they'll shout nepotism. Sowore dt was seen as a young aspirant, who could use his energy as a younger candidate, to lead a change in the country,only got a meagre 133k votes, a far cry from Buhari 13m.

I agree with everything you're saying. When I see some of the comments from our youths, here on Nairaland, I weep. Nigeria cannot have a good future when we have people thinking like this. They're not interested in if the person could perform the job. The only thing they care about is that the appointee came from there region. So pathetic lipsrsealed
Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by naija4life247: 6:43am On May 20, 2020
Buhari will do well for us, that is, if tribalism and nepotism do not kill him.

Meanwhile, I stand with Buhari until we get a better person. If Goatluck Jonaddaft the ineffectual buffoon did well, we would not have ended up with Baba 70.

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by Galaticos444: 6:44am On May 20, 2020
Osunwole:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/just-in-fg-sacks-managing-director-of-tcn/
u 4got to state dat d minister of power dats doing d sacking and replacement is a northerner
Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by creepsyme(f): 6:44am On May 20, 2020
Yenefer:
I guess That's why we have light for like three days without the one hour off between 4 and 5 pm
Yea, but it could be initial gragra.. I hope we don't go back to status quo.
Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by jpmoriarti(m): 6:49am On May 20, 2020
Urchman200:
speak 4 yourself, some people are positive about the development of this nation ,not about tribe or ethnic affiliation, I have been supporting change for better, supported Buhari not because of political benefits for betterment of this nation, but now I have seen he was never what this nation need as leader, so i have every right to criticise him,to win people's hearts as a leader is not difficult, just do the right thing and u see majority been on ur side, a bigot like Buhari have no business being In position of leadership seriously.
Appointing leaders from the south is the right thing for your mind. The only thing you should be concerned about is whether or not he appointed the right person for the job. His region should be immaterial. This would definitely be hard for you to understand because you're ethnic bigot.

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by arro: 6:54am On May 20, 2020
Please what is aedc monthly system in your area, I have issues with my meter bought from them stopped working, and now , they're billing me #8000 per month, while with my meter I don't use #2000 monthly, please I need help and advice.
Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by Richie0001: 6:57am On May 20, 2020
This is a sad news indeed. Mohammed Gur is the best leader I have ever come across. He has so much concern for the welfare of his staff and the TCN in general. During his tenure, he was able to increase the wheeling capacity of TCN from 5000MW to 7500MW. His removal is a huge concern to the entire TCN family. We wish Sir Gur the very best in life.
Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by mmsen: 6:58am On May 20, 2020
ORIJIN201:
Just shut up and give it a rest already. Not that those appointees from the south have bettered your life in anyway. Southern leaders aren't any better. They are all bunch of blockheads. Instead, you should demand for good leaders but rather, you are more concerned where the leader is coming from.

I'm not taking away the fact that this useless govt has divided this country with nepotism, but ask yourself as a southerner what these southern appointments have done for you or your immediate surrounding. North and southern leaders are all the same thieving good for nothing blockheads who have nothing to offer you average Nigerians that should rather be fighting for good governance rather than worrying about where those who govern come from. When you elect the right persons, they make the right decisions including nepotism free appointments like you all wanted.

You can claim that the north and south are the same but all the indices show that the north is significantly worse. So yes, it does matter where they're from. They might all be bad but some are much worse than others.
Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by Nobody: 7:02am On May 20, 2020
Racoon:
A northerner sacked, another northerner appointed in acting capacity.Government of the north continues.

Obasanjo won't see this. I remember when he accused Jonathan of flooding his government with his tribesmen but now he's deaf, dumb and blind.

2 Likes

Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by Yenefer(f): 7:07am On May 20, 2020
shigoawesu:

Where is that
Maitama, Abuja
Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by Damntruth(m): 7:13am On May 20, 2020
Why was he sacked biko...useless senseless leaders
Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by senatordave1(m): 7:16am On May 20, 2020
yanabasee1:

So, has your life been bettered with the northerners leading you?

Oga.... this is Nigeria with different tribes and ethnicity and a population of over 200million people... You can't just be appointing people from a specific region to chair and you feel you don't trust people from other region by totally sidelining them....

It's very wrong.... Because, development will be one-sided and employment as well will be one-sided....

it's virtually clear that of all the agencies and ministries in Nigeria.... The northerners are leading in almost all of it....about 95% and you feel it is right?

If you support this, then let us break this country so we can lead ourselves separately....

95%? Any evidence to that
Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by MCIU1: 7:16am On May 20, 2020
ORIJIN201:
Just shut up and give it a rest already. Not that those appointees from the south have bettered your life in anyway. Southern leaders aren't any better. They are all bunch of blockheads. Instead, you should demand for good leaders but rather, you are more concerned where the leader is coming from.

I'm not taking away the fact that this useless govt has divided this country with nepotism, but ask yourself as a southerner what these southern appointments have done for you or your immediate surrounding. Top Facts North and southern leaders are all the same thieving good for nothing blockheads who have nothing to offer you average Nigerians that should rather be fighting for good governance rather than worrying about where those who govern come from. When you elect the right persons, they make the right decisions including nepotism free appointments like you all wanted.

God abeg
Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by ORIJIN201(m): 7:16am On May 20, 2020
mmsen:

You can claim that the north and south are the same but all the indices show that the north is significantly worse. So yes, it does matter where they're from. They might all be bad but some are much worse than others.
lmao, yes it does, but when they are doing woefully just as their brothers up north, are they worth fighting for? What's the use of having him there if he can't do anything up there other than service his pocket? I should be fighting for him to be there for his pocket?

Most people on this platform sound ridiculous. Most of you crying here actually picked Atiku over Buhari. I mean picking one of 2 devils when there are younger and more vibrant candidates to choose from.

In 2023, take your voter's card and make a choice when it matters, and make sure it's the right choice. For now, let's all enjoy the rubbish we brought in twice.

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by senatordave1(m): 7:17am On May 20, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

No one made any wrong decision man

That election was rigged and we all know it cry

How was it rigged? Is there any free and fair election in Nigeria to begin with
Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by mmsen: 7:19am On May 20, 2020
ORIJIN201:
lmao, yes it does, but when they are doing woefully just as their brothers up north, are they worth fighting for? What's the use of having him there if he can't do anything up there other than service his pocket? I should be fighting for him to be there for his pocket?

Most people on this platform sound ridiculous. Most of you crying here actually picked Atiku over Buhari. I mean picking one of 2 devils when there are younger and more vibrant candidates to choose from.

In 2023, take your voter's card and make a choice when it matters, and make sure it's the right choice. For now, let's all enjoy the rubbish we brought in twice.

Atiku and Buhari were two AWFUL options that I would not wish upon my worst enemy,

BUT, when it comes to politics you have to go for the incremental improvements and Atiku is a tiny improvement on Buhari.

Ideally there would be no northern candidates until their literacy rates are above 50%.
Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by senatordave1(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

Ehn but that 500 naira also counts as bribery which is another form of rigging

The election was rigged man undecided

It is not rigging sir.even atiku did it.people voted on their own
Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by toprealman: 7:21am On May 20, 2020
ORIJIN201:

I'm not taking away the fact that this useless govt has divided this country with nepotism, but ask yourself as a southerner what these southern appointments have done for you or your immediate surrounding. North and southern leaders are all the same thieving good for nothing blockheads who have nothing to offer you average Nigerians that should rather be fighting for good governance rather than worrying about where those who govern come from. When you elect the right persons, they make the right decisions including nepotism free appointments like you all wanted.
One good northern head spotted.
Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by toprealman: 7:23am On May 20, 2020
mmsen:

Atiku and Buhari were two AWFUL options that I would not wish upon my worst enemy,

BUT, when it comes to politics you have to go for the incremental improvements and Atiku is a tiny improvement on Buhari.

Ideally there would be no northern candidates until their literacy rates are above 50%.

We had candidates from other political parties bro.
Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by mmsen: 7:27am On May 20, 2020
toprealman:

We had candidates from other political parties bro.

Did they have a genuine chance of winning? In a system based on money?
Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by ORIJIN201(m): 7:29am On May 20, 2020
toprealman:

One good northern head spotted.
Bro, I'm from the south, as in South south.
Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by bamite(m): 7:36am On May 20, 2020
Racoon:
A northerner sacked, another northerner appointed in acting capacity.Government of the north continues.
The pattern of appointment by the APC-led govt have set a precedence that will forever come back to hunt the north.

Buhari is the most nepotic animal I have ever seen. That man disgusts me, this is someone I had a lot of respect for. Spits

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform / IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi / Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.