Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner (40631 Views)

2023: Group Uncovers Plan To Hijack APGA Rep Ticket For Obi Cubana's Youngerbro / Senate Asks FG To Declare State Of Emergency On Federal Roads / Army Uncovers Plan To Use Armed Thugs During Elections In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by universe26(m): 11:10am On May 20, 2020
cashreport:
Sweet news

Kick wike out

An evil man

And put the likes or loyalist of bubu in power right? so that he will boost the economy of rivers state?
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by stanislaus67(m): 11:10am On May 20, 2020
michlins:
If there are said plans, common sense requires that you do everything to steer your state clear of it but you drove it right into it. Few weeks ago,I said it here how this is going to play out but many said Wike can withstand the might of the federal government.

My only concern is the common masses who are just leaving the unnecessary lockdown only to be pushed back into curfew and state of emergency.

But anyway, Wike is just ranting now and should not be taken seriously
Shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by enemyofprogress: 11:11am On May 20, 2020
It's long overdue biko
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by desiredhome: 11:11am On May 20, 2020
Apologize:

Shut up Mr Man. SHUT UP

And your point is?
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Okpotokpo: 11:13am On May 20, 2020
shocked shocked

Discovering the plot is one thing, thwarting the plans is another task oga governor
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by GreenDestiny2: 11:14am On May 20, 2020
Fear fear idiot...
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by apexc5851: 11:16am On May 20, 2020
[color=#] 63743[/color]
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by apexc5851: 11:16am On May 20, 2020
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Gandollar(f): 11:16am On May 20, 2020
michlins:
If there are said plans, common sense requires that you do everything to steer your state clear of it but you drove it right int noo it. Few weeks ago,I said it here how this is going to play out but many said Wike can withstand the might of the federal government.

My only concern is the common masses who are just leaving the unnecessary lockdown only to be pushed back into curfew and state of emergency.

But anyway, Wike is just ranting now and should not be taken seriously
Oh puleeeese shattap!

You are not making sense.

I don't even have the time to straighten you out, so pls shut it!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by joenor(m): 11:17am On May 20, 2020
Abeg we are in a confused community.
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by emperor863(m): 11:17am On May 20, 2020
Adiola:
and bring who in ? a loyal aboki in? no way

Since you asked, I'll tell you.

They'll bring Brig. General Buba Marwa as an administrator for six months.

I hope this satisfies your curiosity.
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by cashreport: 11:18am On May 20, 2020
Jubilation loading in rivers state

People happy to hear wike will be out

State of emergency sweet pass honey to us

We are on ground waiting for the announcement

Federal government go ahead

Wike must go

Evil man

Souless man

Investors have left rivers state

Business have closed down

Jobs lost

Wike must go grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by universe26(m): 11:19am On May 20, 2020
Hotfreeze:

Wike would be kept out of circulation.

By the time 2 Generals and 1 Admiral command the 3 Senatorial districts of Rivers, Wike would enter canoe to Equatorial Guinea.

Then u dnt know whoM we're talking about. the cat will be let out of th bag if anything happens

1 Like

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by michlins(m): 11:19am On May 20, 2020
Gandollar:
Oh puleeeese shattap!

You are not making sense.

I don't even have the time to straighten you out, so pls shut it!
shey you hailed Wike of exercising his powers. Wait for Buhari to do just same. You don't go and hide your face now that it's raining

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by LANGIDI: 11:19am On May 20, 2020
What kind of plan .Writer please tell the source of the story that they should leave the masses alone to do their business. Let them fight themselves.Wetin concern agbero with overload.
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Reference(m): 11:20am On May 20, 2020
Well, I cannot fault any governor for doing what he feels is right towards health security. No one who stands against him will remain standing if the pandemic ravages the land. They will all disappear into their closets.

However Wike should realise Rivers State is not an island. It needs the rest of Nigeria more than Nigeria needs it. It needs the Federal Government more than the Federal Government needs it. So he should be circumspect in his actions and avoid issues that will leave lasting damage to the name of that State afterall he is in a temporary position.

Overall, this pandemic has brought to the fore the very weak State of the Union in Nigeria. Both government and citizens do not seem to know the bounds of their rights and responsibilities thoughtless of understanding how these interplay in the greater schene of things to tackle such great challenges of Covid 19 or the great opportunities of development.
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by budusky05(m): 11:21am On May 20, 2020
Useless governor everything na politics for him. Na u chose ur fight against fg now ur the same person crying .

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by frankson1(m): 11:23am On May 20, 2020
honfnj:
My dear friends on Nairaland and Nigerian I v read comments on this platform as regards to the said plan to create chaos in Rivers State... Friends I must advise let's stop playing politic with everything, let's stop showing hate when it concerns people's lives.. I live in Rivers State I am in a good position to enlighten many of us here on this platform on the happenings in Rivers State, I swr I will not add or remove I will say it just the way it is... The said plan is true from what my friend who is one of the taskforce members Manning the boundaries between Rivers State and Akwa ibom told us.. in his words, he said they intercepted 35 Hausa guys carrying Moto bike at the boundary.. u can imagine 35 Hausa guys with Moto bike all the way from Kogi state to Rivers State.. the question now is.. how can some ride a bike in groups all d way from Kogi to Rivers State.. friends let's all come together to have a peaceful Nigeria. God bless Nigeria

Still, you ended up playing politics and your 'enlightenment' is still PROPAGANDA.

Good morning

1 Like

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Gandollar(f): 11:23am On May 20, 2020
desiredhome:

Does Rivers State look like an Aboki State?
Even at that is what is going on now in Rivers State not worst than the Aboki States

The wicked man runs when no man is chasing him
Your hate has exposed your illitracy.

People are dying EVERYDAY in katsina, jubrins home country. The residents even protested few days ago about insecurities in that area. Kaduna same thing. But Simps like you that has never travelled out of their village will come online and yarn dust!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by drlizzy(f): 11:24am On May 20, 2020
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by universe26(m): 11:24am On May 20, 2020
emperor863:

because the governor did what ...?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Gandollar(f): 11:25am On May 20, 2020
Dakad:
Wike and propaganda are like 5&6. Up till now the cassette evident he had against one of the commissioner of police who didn't dance to his tone regarding the senatorial rerun election has not been released.
Why didn't th policeman dare him to release it?

Cassette kor, VHS nii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by EdiskyHarry: 11:25am On May 20, 2020
The plans of the northerners against my Niger delta shall never work, they shall all be put to shame. One day Niger delta will secede from this rubbish called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Gandollar(f): 11:27am On May 20, 2020
emperor863:

Rivers people will pelt him stones!

Let him go to buharis state, people are dying like fowl there every minute.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by OKTolu: 11:28am On May 20, 2020
So wike is afraid of amaechi now,because from your body language we know you're referring to rotimi
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Gandollar(f): 11:30am On May 20, 2020
desiredhome:

It's wike that is alleging that.... meanwhile are there elder statemrn in the state?
Who is the person that will oppose him without been killed?
Is Amaechi and his goons dead?

Little people like you think killing your opponent is the surest way to silence them.

You must be a Yoruba mooslim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by OlujobaSamuel: 11:31am On May 20, 2020
desiredhome:

Why speaking from both sides of your mouth?.....
With one mouth you are spreading propaganda of what your friend told you, not that you saw them....with same mouth you are calling for one Nigeria, are you confused or what?

So what did your good taskforce friend said was their reason of coming in a motorbike to Rivers State to do? Abi they didn't interrogate them?
Lol, you dey mind am? They want enter Rivers from Kogi through Akwa-Ibom/Rivers boundary, how is that possible?
When Anambra and Edo is there, the route to Akwa Ibom is through Benue Cross River which is highly unlikely as it's the longest route to Rivers from Kogi.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by AmazingELixir: 11:32am On May 20, 2020
grin grin grin

Rotimi Amaechi that okpolo eyed ubima traitor and his co_travellers are definitely behind that plot..and they have failed woefully.

Rivers state has rejected him and no going back on that, instead of attracting projects to the state to mend his battered reputation he is busy scheming to undermine the state.
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by madridsta007(m): 11:32am On May 20, 2020
Donkalio:
Propaganda

Till it happens.
With a Supreme Court that can declare the 4th in a Governorship contest as the winner (that Imo charade is still a joke) in charge of Nigeria, it is only common sense that every right-thinking person should be wary.
APC has shown that it can do and undo and do.
Rivers State indigenes should be smart about this.
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Wantam: 11:34am On May 20, 2020
State and emergency?
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by AmazingELixir: 11:34am On May 20, 2020
Reference:
Well, I cannot fault any governor for doing what he feels is right towards health security. No one who stands against him will remain standing if the pandemuc revages the land. They will all disappear into their closets.

However Wike should realise Rivers State is not an island. It needs the rest of Nigeria more than Nigeria needs it. It needs the Federal Government more than the Federal Government needs it. So he should be circumspect in his actions and avoid issues that will leave lasting damage to the name of that State afterall he is in a temporary position.

Overall, this pandemic has brought tothe fore the very weak State of the Union in Nigeria. Both government and citizens do not seem to know the bounds of their rights and responsibilities thoughtless of understanding how these interplay in the greater schene of things to tackle such great challenges of Covid 19 or the great opportunities of development.

Point of correction Rivers state does not need Nigeria, Nigeria is actually holding Rivers state back.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja / Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia / Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.