Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner (40630 Views)

2023: Group Uncovers Plan To Hijack APGA Rep Ticket For Obi Cubana's Youngerbro / Senate Asks FG To Declare State Of Emergency On Federal Roads / Army Uncovers Plan To Use Armed Thugs During Elections In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Gandollar(f): 12:34pm On May 20, 2020
senatordave1:

Wike is a failure in terms of projects.most of his few projects are located in ikwerre unlike amaechi that spread his project.even a kid knows that Wike allegations are figment of his shallow imagination.since 2015,he has raised such alerts and nothing ever happened. PDP is known for wild allegations and propaganda,full of Loud mouthed alarmists like kola,dino and useless wike.

By the way,el rufai never demolished any hotel during this lockdown.the ones he did in the past were either illegally constructed or against the city masterplan.down wike the failure
Shut up Fake Senator! Nobody asked for your opinion.
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Donkalio: 12:39pm On May 20, 2020
madridsta007:

Till it happens.
With a Supreme Court that can declare the 4th in a Governorship contest as the winner (that Imo charade is still a joke) in charge of Nigeria, it is only common sense that every right-thinking person should be wary.
APC has shown that it can do and undo and do.
Rivers State indigenes should be smart about this.

If they declared state of Emmergency in Rivers state, is even better, because Gov. Wike excessess is too much.
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by desiredhome: 12:40pm On May 20, 2020
Gandollar:
That Rivers State oil is been pumped to the arid north every day. Let it be for Rivers alone and see...

Even at that, Google Mr project and see whose name pops up!

Don't go and get useful with your little life, be doing agbero there.

Hell rufai demolished a hotel and so did Ganduje but you lost your voice there me Voltron!

Okete awaya!

With that fish brain you have there......
Shows how wicked and criminal minds you are...our oil our oil till your mouth is bending, our oil....with the billions allocating to the state and region yet the place is still like slum,
All you know is the share and fight yet poverty is ravaging you...the same poverty that have entered your brain that you can't reason well......

Lol at me projects....like the ones you see in Lagos or Abuja abi? your illiteracy no get part 2...

Continue in your miserable life
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by gawu1: 12:43pm On May 20, 2020
honfnj:
My dear friends on Nairaland and Nigerian I v read comments on this platform as regards to the said plan to create chaos in Rivers State... Friends I must advise let's stop playing politic with everything, let's stop showing hate when it concerns people's lives.. I live in Rivers State I am in a good position to enlighten many of us here on this platform on the happenings in Rivers State, I swr I will not add or remove I will say it just the way it is... The said plan is true from what my friend who is one of the taskforce members Manning the boundaries between Rivers State and Akwa ibom told us.. in his words, he said they intercepted 35 Hausa guys carrying Moto bike at the boundary.. u can imagine 35 Hausa guys with Moto bike all the way from Kogi state to Rivers State.. the question now is.. how can some ride a bike in groups all d way from Kogi to Rivers State.. friends let's all come together to have a peaceful Nigeria. God bless Nigeria
So, because you saw some okada riders of Hausa origin trying to get to River State, now translate to mean plans to cause chaos in the state?
Are you a Igbo? You think like one?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Essential(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2020
honfnj:
My dear friends on Nairaland and Nigerian I v read comments on this platform as regards to the said plan to create chaos in Rivers State... Friends I must advise let's stop playing politic with everything, let's stop showing hate when it concerns people's lives.. I live in Rivers State I am in a good position to enlighten many of us here on this platform on the happenings in Rivers State, I swr I will not add or remove I will say it just the way it is... The said plan is true from what my friend who is one of the taskforce members Manning the boundaries between Rivers State and Akwa ibom told us.. in his words, he said they intercepted 35 Hausa guys carrying Moto bike at the boundary.. u can imagine 35 Hausa guys with Moto bike all the way from Kogi state to Rivers State.. the question now is.. how can some ride a bike in groups all d way from Kogi to Rivers State.. friends let's all come together to have a peaceful Nigeria. God bless Nigeria
I live in River State too. Your story is nonsense. What do you expect the task force to tell you. Use your brain.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by michlins(m): 12:45pm On May 20, 2020
Gandollar:
O boy na Wike we dey talk about o not Ambode!

We are talking about the Lion of Ubima and you are boasting about a lifeless Sudanese hiss!
so you mean he can withstand Buhari?

Let's see how it goes but please don't call it marginalization because all is fair in war
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by desiredhome: 12:45pm On May 20, 2020
PHijo:

Wike should carry his cross. Time for fight they remember us, time for goodies he takes it to his homeland. He should mobilize his father's house to fight his battle.

grin grin grin grin
Maybe he will want reenforces his militants unfortunately everyone is tired of his overdo
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by dbonks(m): 12:46pm On May 20, 2020
michlins:
If there are said plans, common sense requires that you do everything to steer your state clear of it but you drove it right into it. Few weeks ago,I said it here how this is going to play out but many said Wike can withstand the might of the federal government.

My only concern is the common masses who are just leaving the unnecessary lockdown only to be pushed back into curfew and state of emergency.

But anyway, Wike is just ranting now and should not be taken seriously
your evil wish for Rivers State will come back to you and your State, is a matter of time.
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by focus2727(m): 12:48pm On May 20, 2020
Sosoboy4:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/rivers-govt-uncovers-plot-to-declare-emergency-rule/amp/
it's a pity that government of the day in rivers state has no focus other than noise making showmanship and propaganda. yes governor wike declare war against fed government, we hear this anytime he address press or state broadcast like rivers is not under federal government am not a federal boy. indeed he was elected the same way president was, but once is higher. he suspend elected local government chairman at will as if they were appointed, yet he can not accord respect due to president. is he the only PDP governor in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by michlins(m): 12:48pm On May 20, 2020
dbonks:
your evil wish for Rivers State will come back to you and your State, is a matter of time.
my state governor didn't stop helicopters from landing or dare Buhari to do his worst. He intelligently navigated the dirty water something your governor couldn't do
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by dbonks(m): 12:52pm On May 20, 2020
desiredhome:

grin grin grin grin
Maybe he will want reenforces his militants unfortunately everyone is tired of his overdo
and you think you will be safe if there is a state of emergency in Rivers State
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 20, 2020
Naija e go better
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by madridsta007(m): 12:59pm On May 20, 2020
Donkalio:

If they declared state of Emmergency in Rivers state, is even better, because Gov. Wike excessess is too much.
With the insecurity in Katsina and Kaduna, it will be a joke if SoE is declared in Rivers State.
Isnt the life of the ordinary Northerners been killed and raped daily by herdsmen terrorists, "life" enough for state of emergency to be declared? Which Southern State is experiencing such insecurity as these States in the North? You guys just hate Northerners.
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by desiredhome: 12:59pm On May 20, 2020
dbonks:

Rivers State will be very save......no one man can fight the FG
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by maasoap(m): 12:59pm On May 20, 2020
chinjo:
With all the killing in Zamfara, Katsina and Kaduna, no state of Emergency were declared there. All northern state governors have been repatriating almajiris and no state of emergency. El-Rufai has been intercepting trucks carrying humans instead of animals and no state of emergency. But an Indigen of rivers state is asking for a state of emergency to be declared in rivers state just because he wants power.

Wike and his commissioner knew that there are mumus like you out there who would believe anything they say without evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by desiredhome: 1:00pm On May 20, 2020
dbonks:

Rivers State will be very save......no one man can fight the FG.....it will definitely be better than what we have now
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by stayclearofme: 1:02pm On May 20, 2020
slivertongue:
APC will surely plan but shall surely fail
Use your head!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by stayclearofme: 1:06pm On May 20, 2020
chinjo:
With all the killing in Zamfara, Katsina and Kaduna, no state of Emergency were declared there. All northern state governors have been repatriating almajiris and no state of emergency. El-Rufai has been intercepting trucks carrying humans instead of animals and no state of emergency. But an Indigen of rivers state is asking for a state of emergency to be declared in rivers state just because he wants power.
Some of you just read with out reasoning, it really baffles me.
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by senatordave1(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2020
Gandollar:
Shut up Fake Senator! Nobody asked for your opinion.

Ditto son
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by dianchi(f): 1:08pm On May 20, 2020
Wike will always be remembered in the good books...
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by deavicky(m): 1:10pm On May 20, 2020
They should just allow us to go out and stop all this nonsense talks.
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Evercurious(f): 1:16pm On May 20, 2020
cashreport:
Jubilation loading in rivers state

People happy to hear wike will be out

State of emergency sweet pass honey to us

We are on ground waiting for the announcement

Federal government go ahead

Wike must go

Evil man

Souless man

Investors have left rivers state

Business have closed down

Jobs lost

Wike must go grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

YOU GO WAIT TIRE...

LOL
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Evercurious(f): 1:17pm On May 20, 2020
michlins:
shey you hailed Wike of exercising his powers. Wait for Buhari to do just same. You don't go and hide your face now that it's raining

Abeg shift
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Evercurious(f): 1:18pm On May 20, 2020
budusky05:
Useless governor everything na politics for him. Na u chose ur fight against fg now ur the same person crying .

Not everyone is a weakling like you
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Urchman200: 1:23pm On May 20, 2020
samunaka:
Cry me oh river, you carry out heinous activity in your state, destroying people's livelihood and later come on air to preempt what the fed govt will do, in order to intimidate them, it's just a matter of time, you will reach a point of no return
nobody will declare state of emergency in river state, when kastina ,zamfara and all the north states that have been taken over by bandits and boko haram is yet to be declared state emergency.
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by banio: 1:24pm On May 20, 2020
No state is doing total lockdown like Emperor Wike.

All States did with three days in a week for people to look for daily bread.

I really wish Wike is kicked out of Rivers State government house with a State of Emergency until a vaccine is found for Covid.
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by desiredhome: 1:37pm On May 20, 2020
Gandollar:
E pain am wella!

Look at this flooter.....
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by mamatwiny(f): 2:02pm On May 20, 2020
Wike forgot that a cow is worth more than 10 lives for these northerners. At the same time, he closed slaughter market and rumor has it that it has been bought by his wife via proxy.

Please remind me how many cows Wike auctioned so that we know the estimate of life's that will follow.

He started well but I guess he was high on Oshogbo weed when he started over reacting. When Salvation boss -Ibiyeome that used that allign with Wike spoke against him satirically, I knew there is really a big problem.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by akilo1: 2:03pm On May 20, 2020
slivertongue:
APC will surely plan but shall surely fail
if u beleive everything you heqr from river state it means u are from another planet
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by OBUKSBAYELSA: 2:14pm On May 20, 2020
fashrola:

In as much I'm against the destruction of properties during this hard times, but the media are also responsible for feeding the populace with vague news, the hotel in Onne was not destroyed, It was just the small drinking bar inside that was destroyed (The accomodation area was untouched)

Thanks Broda for this valuable information, and I agree with you over the poor media dissemination of info from the Governor's team.
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by OBUKSBAYELSA: 2:18pm On May 20, 2020
Afamed:

Stop your ranting, If PMB wants a state of emergency today in Rivers, he has all the asernal to do it. Obj declared state of emergency in Plateau, Jonathan declared state of emergency in Yobe, Borno And Adamawa Heaven didn't fall.
Stop listening to Wike propaganda, PMB is not interested in any state of emergency.
Wike ghost is just after wike

We can as well ask GMB to declare State of Emergency in Nigeria because the failure of GMB and APC as Party platform speaks to High Heavens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023. Labour Party Hold It's First Meeting In Gombe State / Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu / Boko Haram's Bomb Maker Killed By Shekau's Bodyguard, Another One Goes Blind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.