Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. (4551 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / Top Ways To Control Your Sexual Desires, No.2 And 6 Should Be Taken Seriously / Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by MiVida(m): 1:34pm On May 24, 2020
Check

Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by MiVida(m): 1:39pm On May 24, 2020
This is the easiest means you can acquire Eth now before it goes as high as bitcoin did...
Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by MiVida(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2020
Browse about forsage, do researches... Ask whoever knows about cryptocurrency about ethereum... Stop wasting time and praying without actions!
Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by Lordfranklin(m): 1:46pm On May 24, 2020
MiVida:
Browse about forsage, do researches... Ask whoever knows about cryptocurrency about ethereum... Stop wasting time and praying without actions!
I'm interested. How can I reach you?
Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by Hypnotise: 2:13pm On May 24, 2020
Audio
Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by MiVida(m): 2:30pm On May 24, 2020
Lordfranklin:

I'm interested. How can I reach you?
hit me on WhatsApp bro.

Zero9zero29250one1nine
Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by MiVida(m): 2:31pm On May 24, 2020
Hypnotise:
Audio
not surprised... Keep saying that, we'll see how far you go with this mentality by the end of 2020.

Pity!
Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by Lordfranklin(m): 2:39pm On May 24, 2020
MiVida:
hit me on WhatsApp bro.
Zero9zero29250one1nine
All right
Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by MiVida(m): 8:56pm On May 28, 2020
Don't joke with forsage. People are sustaining financial freedom already! Ethereum is the next bomb!

Make researches on forsage before you spill trash here abeg! Lotta people know about forsage already sef.

To join my team, chat me up on whatsapp on 09zero2nine2five01one9

Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by MiVida(m): 8:57pm On May 28, 2020
Check this out.

Discussion ongoing.....

Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by MiVida(m): 7:35am On Jun 02, 2020
And you still think I wanna scam you... Sorry ooo

My WhatsApp number is in the first post of this page, the earlier the better... Check how much 1 Eth is this morning and you go know how far.

Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by MiVida(m): 7:39am On Jun 02, 2020
Eth price as of this morning... Do you know what this means? Keep procastinating, you're getting there....

My number is up there in the first page of this group but for the sake of the lazy ones, lemme drop it again

Zero90two9two501one9.

Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by MiVida(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
Chat me up after making your researches.

0nine029two5011nine

Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by MiVida(m): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
You can continue sleeping!

Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by IVORY2009(m): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
MiVida:
You can continue sleeping!

Work hard bro....
Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by IVORY2009(m): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
MiVida:
And you still think I wanna scam you... Sorry ooo

My WhatsApp number is in the first post of this page, the earlier the better... Check how much 1 Eth is this morning and you go know how far.

This how you people scam innocent nl, WhatsApp me
Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by MiVida(m): 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
IVORY2009:

Work hard bro....
Always Bro... Always.
Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by MiVida(m): 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
IVORY2009:

This how you people scam innocent nl, WhatsApp me
hahahahahha... Stay there and not use your fucking smartphone properly.
Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by IVORY2009(m): 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
MiVida:
hahahahahha... Stay there and not use your fucking smartphone properly.

Yes bro the site is a big scam site, I can proof it
Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by MiVida(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
IVORY2009:

Yes bro the site is a big scam site, I can proof it
Go on sir.
Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by IVORY2009(m): 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
Any site that can not afford dot com or net is always owned by scammers, take a look at this escrow.com and also escrow.social, escrow.social is scam on like the dot com, I can go on and on, the the domain is fresh too

The second scammed someone I know $2700 only two days ago, and I warmed him about same thing.

1 Like

Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by IVORY2009(m): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
MiVida:
Go on sir.

Check my analysis.....

From review so far so good, the website forsage.io is owned by Russians, and it's an mlm method of earning, multi level marketing, where op is asked to get people for him to earn, and the program stated on in February 2020

1 Like

Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by MiVida(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
IVORY2009:

Check my analysis.....

From review so far so good, the website forsage.io is owned by Russians, and it's an mlm method of earning, multi level marketing, where op is asked to get people for him to earn, and the program stated on in February 2020
just chat me up, I'm not asking you to join again, I don't even want anyone to join again and then I'll show you videos, people's dashboards with 1 or no referrals and then finally, I'll show you mine just to prove you wrong.

You forget we're Nigerians who don't carry last grin
Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by IVORY2009(m): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
MiVida:
just chat me up, I'm not asking you to join again, I don't even want anyone to join again and then I'll show you videos, people's dashboards with 1 or no referrals and then finally, I'll show you mine just to prove you wrong.

You forget we're Nigerians who don't carry last grin

Okay! I chat u up now grin
Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by MiVida(m): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
IVORY2009:

Okay! I chat u up now grin
and I've done the required.
Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by MiVida(m): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
If it's a scam, it won't be this loud.

But still, it's your choice to make.

Zero902nine25011nine

Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by eteebanky: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
rubbish, nonsense

Gullible Nigerians will still fall for this.......MMM, binomo investment, giftal world and the likes never teach them enough lessons smh
Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by Westernlove: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
eteebanky:
rubbish, nonsense

Gullible Nigerians will still fall for this.......MMM, binomo investment, giftal world and the likes never teach them enough lessons smh

Exactly...... That Ivory guy has analyzed everything but trust your Gullible citizens lol.....It's still the same system and mode of Scam. They will pay the few ones who Joins early and Harvest the Majority who will later Join. GBAM!!!
Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by MiVida(m): 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Westernlove:

Exactly...... That Ivory guy has analyzed everything but trust your Gullible citizens lol.....It's still the same system and mode of Scam. They will pay the few ones who Joins early and Harvest the Majority who will later Join. GBAM!!!
make your researches before you start to spill trash.... Stop talking nonsense! Stop being foolish online, stop blabbering because that same ivory cost guy has joined the train already while you're here delaying your dead destiny!
Re: This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. by Lamanii22(f): 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
BLUELemon:
lets prove this.

Let me drop my aza then whatever amount you give me, I will add to it and start.

Since your account is reflecting over 8million naira,
7k may not be over board bro. Nairalanders could use that as a litmus test to authenticate your proposition

grin grin maddo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? / 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. / Amazingly Cute Pet Names To Call Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.