Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report (13490 Views)

Suspended AGF Ahmed Idris Signed ₦26tn Financial Statement – Audit Report / FG Discovers 70,000 Ghost Workers Through IPPIS / We Raised N48.9m, $17,645, £200 For My Campaign - Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by paulolee(m): 7:12am On May 20, 2020
bad
Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:13am On May 20, 2020
This is one of the cause of coronavirus angry
Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by ednut1(m): 7:13am On May 20, 2020
Nigeria is beyond redemption
Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by WeRblessed(f): 7:24am On May 20, 2020
Wondering why Nigerian government is against all citizens to have digital identification. Because they are benefiting from it. Same way they swore not to provide steady electricity. Wicked leaders.
Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by Hypocrit: 7:27am On May 20, 2020
No money for development but enough to loot. Nigeria will get a little oxygen if corrupt individuals lose their life in the act. Nigeria needs a ventilator as soon as possible.
A Country where smartness and wisdom is measured by how one can easily defraud the other (which is already a culture), such a country cannot be saved.
Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by Truthbites: 7:27am On May 20, 2020
It's better if Nigeria goes into smaller units. This one nation thing ain't working

1 Like

Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by megapriest(m): 7:29am On May 20, 2020
It is saddened to hear something like this in this country even in Ondo State...

Buhari appointed dead men

Lecturers using Dead names to get salaries from FG.

Nigeria is a Country of Ghost and Dead man,..
Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by wickyyolo: 7:30am On May 20, 2020
The curse of what they did wrong is hunting Nigeria
Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by jaxxy(m): 7:31am On May 20, 2020
xynerise:
I told you guys Nigeria will never get better. Stop dreaming

It has too. Many people are counting on it.

On this report as true as it may seem, I suspect sm bias and politics being played.

In fixing our country we need to 1st fix our systems so they not support or enable corruption. Our government systems has made our government, political holders and public officers corrupt.

Why foreign countries or Rhodes in civil climes are not so corrupt or don’t steal as much is because the system won’t allow u without the immediate consequences and not necessarily because they are capable of corruption or can’t steal.

1 Like

Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by bayelsaowei(m): 7:32am On May 20, 2020
Flyingngel:
I don't think corruption will reduce in Nigeria cos those that dont have opportunity today are practicing and waiting for the day their hand will struck the jar.
We are so corrupt that I doubt we will move forward as a nation.
until our government is run like a private business or a revenue generating enterprise we would keep hearing annoying news like this...

Our ministries, parastatals, commissions, etc do not work..the humans in there just earn salaries and go home thats why they have a lot of time to plan a heist on monies meant for the masses..

In private companies it is how you work that you ranked and paid..its not the same for our government ..its all free money...

2 Likes

Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by Reference(m): 7:34am On May 20, 2020
Once again. Only restructuring can end this, not political party alphabet musical chairs, not a phantom superhuman anti corruption crusader.... just a change in a system that resources without responsibility to one that resources from tje position of need and disburses at the level of generation.

How do you expect a man sitting in a fifteen storey office block in Abuja to be able or concerned about a car loan to a ghost in Ekiti.... the system is just wrong.

1 Like

Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by Nobody: 7:39am On May 20, 2020
Corruption is our Culture, it is so rife in our system that any attempt to fight it creates more of it.

Corruption is so normal that some people mistook it for divine blessing, and to some; a birthright. Who am I to question God.

I'm afraid if anyone will be free of corruption stain under a very powerful 'corrupscope'. That favor you received, how are you sure it's corruption-free?

I don't see an end to this soon. That's if it will ever end.

2 Likes

Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by keni2397: 7:42am On May 20, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by ogolad(m): 7:42am On May 20, 2020
Corruption had embedded our system in this country and it will be very difficult for this evil to let go, because those that don't have the opportunity today are patiently waiting for their turn. Infact corruption in like the air we breath in and out. Government of chopping things
Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by 2scorehigh(m): 7:46am On May 20, 2020
Only in Naija.

Tufiaaa!!! sad
Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by antidisestablis: 7:55am On May 20, 2020
Civil servants are the most corrupt people on earth. I have been applying for this loan for the past 6 years I wasn't given because I didn't know someone that knows someone that can help me.
That same year, someone i know applied and was approved just within one week. There is no hope for this country.
Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by Temidayo9(m): 7:57am On May 20, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/82-ghost-workers-got-n48-2m-ondo-car-loan-in-2018-audit-report.html
I get to know that serpent in the garden of Eden was actually a Nigerian.
Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by Midex88(m): 8:06am On May 20, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. My friend is working with one generational bank but close to 3 years now Buhari corruption free APC always credit his account with 30k Npower money because his dad is APC member and hundreds of people are like that collecting salary for doing nothing.
This same people we still come online and tell u that buhari is fighting corruption. What a world!

If you want to be honest with yourself, you know that the president can’t see everything. His own is to create programs that benefit the people, of which Npower is one of those initiatives.
So what you wrote there is a problem of a failed system caused by the inherent corruption tendencies in people
Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by SenecaTheYonger: 8:08am On May 20, 2020
Rusher14 will rush and say Nigeria don't have money. If only you know how wasteful this govt is
Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:13am On May 20, 2020
jidamsel43:
This is a product of failed society. How do we explain this to the world that some people, who do not exist, have been receiving salaries consistently and also enjoined all benefit like Loans. But something is actually not cleared to me. Do they collect salaries without working or salaries have been to some account under the guise of workers? As anybody been charged to court for the act?

WHENEVER YOU SEE APC YOU GO SEE GHOST !

GHOST WORKERS
GHOST VOTERS
GHOST PROJECTS
GHOST PRESIDENT !

APC = DEAD PARTY

1 Like

Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by Lastmankc(m): 8:22am On May 20, 2020
Who will then pay back the loan
Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by Joefat: 8:34am On May 20, 2020
ijustdey:

The report said most of the disbursements were done without regard to due process.

This is what really concerns me. Does useless people should be responsible for the money and ghost workers.. I know they will sure have 30% of the 88 ghost workers which are in question here..
Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by akintunde63: 8:37am On May 20, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/82-ghost-workers-got-n48-2m-ondo-car-loan-in-2018-audit-report.html

This Covid 19 is serving as a wake up call to our otherwise wasteful government. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise?
Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by Nobody: 8:38am On May 20, 2020
Is there still corruption in Nigeria ?
Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by Nobody: 8:45am On May 20, 2020
That
Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by DEADALIVE: 8:52am On May 20, 2020
If only all Nigerians citizen can be corrupt at thesame time....no religion no tribalism....let all of us be for the corruption...that is the only way nigeria will transform....civilization in the reverse order.
Useless country
Useless people
Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by Godblessamaechi: 8:52am On May 20, 2020
This is very very pathetic. We will surely come out of this.
Meanwhile I will like you my dear friends to remember your creator in this season of uncertainty.
Ecclesiastes 12:1
[1]Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;
Ecclesiastes 12:13-14
[13]Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
[14]For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
Bottom line, believe on Jesus as your Lord and savior and it shall be well with you.
John 3:16-18
[16]For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
[17]For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
[18]He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
God bless you real good for making the right choice today.
For counseling WhatsApp or text 08033730233
Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by Drizzy5001(m): 9:06am On May 20, 2020
Shithole country.
Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by Okoroawusa: 9:16am On May 20, 2020
The Nigerian Civil Service.....
Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by Okoroawusa: 9:19am On May 20, 2020
Reference:
Once again. Only restructuring can end this, not political party alphabet musical chairs, not a phantom superhuman anti corruption crusader.... just a change in a system that resources without responsibility to one that resources from tje position of need and disburses at the level of generation.

How do you expect a man sitting in a fifteen storey office block in Abuja to be able or concerned about a car loan to a ghost in Ekiti.... the system is just wrong.
So once we restructure you will stop being corrupt as a Nigerian?
Odiegwu!!

1 Like

Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by Brooke60(f): 9:27am On May 20, 2020
ijustdey:

Same town that has been slashing Pensioners Salary? Gratuity not paid?
Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by Meto1234(m): 9:29am On May 20, 2020
NOT NEW
I NOW SEE APC FIGHTING CORRUPT INDEED....STOOPID

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council / Enugu Collapsed Bridge: Work Commences, As Gov Mbah, Umahi Inspect Site / ‘Declare Faleke’s House Of Reps Seat Vacant’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.