Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married (21686 Views)

Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! / I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by CGKing(m): 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2011
Poster,

I know few ladies who are about 36 years old, going thru pressure to get married but are busy still looking for the right person. You need to get smart before u end up with no person. Im not suggesting for u to be desperate, Im saying consider the right things in the guys that r available to u, and not useless things like, he is not tall enough or he is too dark, i want high class dudes. Any lady at 36 still looking for the right guy is not serious
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by eshiema: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2011
marriage is not for evryone,i wnda when we africans will realize that.as long as you not yoruba who attach so much 2 marriage and if u are PLEASE channel ur energy towards more productive things,u need to know wats happening out there. ALAWT!!!!!!!!!!
no come hurt urself smiley smiley smiley
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by dremoney(m): 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2011
eshiema:

marriage is not for evryone,i wnda when we africans will realize that.as long as you not yoruba who attach so much 2 marriage and if u are PLEASE channel your energy towards more productive things,u need to know wats happening out there. ALAWT!!!!!!!!!!
no come hurt urself smiley smiley smiley

Your tantrum is soo unnecessary. You do not have to be tribalistic.

Your point is clear, its all a matter of CHOICE but she wants to get MARRIED so she's got to be worried

Above 30 na yam?mshewww
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by DePriest2(m): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2011
@single; did u need a prophet or a seer to tell u that that name (single) is affecting ur life, u need to change that name or u remain single 4ever. MARK 4:9, He that hath ears to hear let him hear
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by kennyrite: 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2011
From what I could 'see' about you, you really need divine, prophetic touch upon your life. While you are actually concentrating on building your future and career, you can actually set a ball in motion that will not only bring your desired husband to you, but will equally put you on a pedestal of fame and success. Obviously, the approach I would like to put across to you will be too much for the page of this post. However, if you can go to http://get-married-now, you'll be glad you did!

There's light at the end of the tunnel for you.
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by jamesugo: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2011
Pressure is a sure bet at this age but you need not loss focuss.Keep telling them God will bring your partner at the right time.However you need to keep praying hard because it might be a spiritual problem or a destiny which needs to be changed.
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by eshiema: 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2011
@mr.dre money, wat tantrumaddress,the topic mr.dremoney.
and its the basic truth,leave wiv it,obviously u yoruba and it was not ever intended 2 make them feel inadequate.i have them as friends and they proudly say it,that they attach more values 2 marriage than other tribes.
over 30 is just a number,and before u think am ridng that boat am married.
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2011
^^It is not just a number to a dame in her 30s as the flower of their age passes quickly. So why are you telling her to take things easy and how does taking things easy help her get married which is presumably why the OP opened this thread in the first place.
On the contrary this matter should be treated with the utmost seriousness and urgency.
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by redsun(m): 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2011
U should set ur priorities right,it is ur life not ur parents.Some times we make our parents see things differently and they do understand
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by redsun(m): 12:10am On Jan 29, 2011
D only time u are sad is when u are lonely and u could be married and lonely.Some times a company is no company,no spark
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by kennyrite: 2:03am On Jan 29, 2011
I observed that I made a typographical error on the website address I gave to @single to check out if it could be of help to getting her ideal man. Please go to http://prophetic-cure..com. Thank you
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by yanyan(m): 9:50am On Jan 29, 2011
Well, u dont need to go far anymore just mail blessinglomo@yahoo.co.uk. kiss
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by eshiema: 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2011
@ tensor 777,worry wont change anything and alwaz results in irrational,costly decisions.
she should age quickly cuz she aint married?worrying and then developing wrinkles,BP??
i believe there is a man for every woman and if they decide 2 take it down the aisle dats their decision,cuz ALOT of pple get married now,not 2 their soulmates but becuz of convenience, she has had her fair share of waiting and wont be good if she settles 4 anything orda than the best.she deserves that, i dont know her,but i pray for her and all orda singles known and unknown,
its a tough battle,but have you ever tried taking your mind off something and just trusting your Creator,its that very time it clicks.at least for me,
thanks
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by Abdulmalik1: 5:22am On Jan 31, 2011
30 geez go and get married. NO TIME
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by koolchicco: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2011
Abdulmalik1:

30 geez go and get married. NO TIME
shocked grin
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by singlelife: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2011
Thank You all for the contribution
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by MrsChima(f): 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2011
There are women in their 40's getting married. There is no age restriction when it comes to marriage. If you want to get married at 89 then do so. DO not let anyone tell you when you should marry because you are the one dealing with the outcome not I or Us.
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by armyofone(m): 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2011
true, no rushing wink till you find the guy with head on his shoulder, don't venture

grin
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by koolchicco: 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2011
armyofone:

true, no rushing wink till you find the guy with head on his shoulder, don't venture

grin

LMAO grin
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by dremoney(m): 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2011
koolchicco:

shocked grin
koolchicco:

LMAO grin

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

u no dey pity d babe abi? grin cheesy wink
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by chikeorji123(m): 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2011
obodo bu igwe,my sister o gadicha mma oo sad cool cool
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by dremoney(m): 12:03am On Mar 09, 2011
ok, someone will strongly need to convince me the poster has got no MORAL issues.

Curiously, i decided to check her response to comments. She had so far been so excited to reply folks with self esteem,career, bla bla bla line positively and go on the defensive when told the plain truth, serious EGO problem was what i observed dere.

Look here Miss or wotever, you've heard the truth from tensor. I suppose you are not here to get pity .

Face reality, u go taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

I can clearly see through your mind. The demon chasing men away is within you.

Its a two way tingy my dear, If you choose not to marry, no worries but if you actually want to, you have got to obey the rules,

oooooomo yapa, ai'moye fine girl (if u r not one,makes it worse),

BE HUMBLE
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by 9jafetish(f): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2011
seee i don't want to be like that.

that is y i am 19 and ready for marriage.

i don't care about getting a divorce, he can divorce me i just would like to say i was married before
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by 27naira(m): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2011
9jafetish:

seee i don't want to be like that.

that is y i am 19 and ready for marriage.

i don't care about getting a divorce, he can divorce me i just would like to say i was married before

Hopefully, you'll grow up and hate what you said here.

@Poster, i don't really get your drift. Are you under pressure to get married or are you really desirous of getting married?
Loosen up alittle bit, socialize and keep it in your prayers.
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by tpia6: 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2011
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by Murkie(m): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2012
Hmm above 30 i think they are right somehow
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by Murkie(m): 11:04am On Jan 06, 2012
Hmm above 30 i think they are right somehow since you a girl its easy to find a right person
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by Ivynwa(f): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2012
I wanted to comment here and realized that the thread started last year so the poster may not
be single anymore but if you are and still getting the pressure. I only want to say to you
"You gotta keep your head up"!
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by toygod2: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2012
sowy
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by TUBLEZ(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2012
i can be that man u are looking for 08121680787
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by neliaperez01(f): 4:50am On Sep 12, 2012
Orton1_0:
^
wtf?
Lmao.
@post, Simply ignore them, its your life not theirs, afterall marriage is not a do-or-die affair neither is it by all means, don't let them push you into something you'll regret someday. Just take it easy, one day at a time, one day, Mr Right will surely surface. Take care.

These people make me sick, with these advice. Get married when you are ready. it's your life so make it your choice and what is that ignorant person saying about women cycle. Idiot women are not only born to have babies.!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms / "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa / How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.