Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

What Will You Be Speaking After You Die? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will You Be Speaking After You Die? (240 Views)

5 Things You Should Do Before You Die / How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Be Speaking After You Die? by janeedema(f): 7:15am On May 20, 2020
"Lord I want to change the world for you", "Lord give me the nations for my inheritance"... I would pray.. Psalm 2:8 out loud.

Most times, after I finish those long exhilarating prayer sessions and filling cool with myself that I have prayed. I will hear deep in my spirit:

"The world includes your compound, your street, public transports, hospitals, markets... Have you changed those places for me yet?��

Many times, we are concerned about doing great things for GOD, and ignore the little things that we should be doing that makes our world better.

Your faithfulness in little instructions and tasks is what graduates you for more.

Yesterday, the world celebrated the life of Rev. Ravi Zecharias and how much impact he made in the world while he lived.

But he didn't get there until after being tried faithful in little acts of worship.

As I went through excerpts from his book, I suddenly became aware of a man who was dead but still speaking.

Funnily, I didn't know "jah" about him until he died.�

So, what are you working on presently that will keep speaking after your body expires? It doesn't have to be huge; just ensure though that it is YOUR assignment.

You want to take over the world in any field of endeavour? Don't ignore starting small and being faithful to the process.

God bless You.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Be Speaking After You Die? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:18am On May 20, 2020
It is the living who speak and have languages not the dead!

Those who die now without Life, shall never have to be concerned about languages after dying
Re: What Will You Be Speaking After You Die? by janeedema(f): 5:23pm On May 21, 2020
if you want to be remembered long after your body expires, while you live write something worth reading or do something worth writing about. SOm people will live just in time, others will still speak long after they have transcended into eternity. That decision is made while the person is alive.
When you watch movies and feel inspired by it, only to realize the person who featured in the movie has long died, that is someone who still speaks even after being dead. When you listen to songs that were sang by people before they died, that's them speaking even though they are dead. When you read books of authors who have translated to glory, that's an author speaking to you even while they are gone.

The dead won't concern themselves with the language any longer, but they had already made sure they settled it before their body expired.

Dtruthspeaker:
It is the living who speak and have languages not the dead!

Those who die now without Life, shall never have to be concerned about languages after dying
Re: What Will You Be Speaking After You Die? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:54pm On May 21, 2020
janeedema:
if you want to be remembered long after your body expires, while you live write something worth reading or do something worth writing about. SOm people will live just in time, others will still speak long after they have transcended into eternity. That decision is made while the person is alive.
When you watch movies and feel inspired by it, only to realize the person who featured in the movie has long died, that is someone who still speaks even after being dead. When you listen to songs that were sang by people before they died, that's them speaking even though they are dead. When you read books of authors who have translated to glory, that's an author speaking to you even while they are gone.

The dead won't concern themselves with the language any longer, but they had already made sure they settled it before their body expired.

Bros, what, Abi, who, is dead, is Dead.

You said "what LANGUAGE would the DEAD speak". Ok, let me state it a little more plainly, the DEAD DON'T SPEAK AND ARE NOT CAPABLE OF SPEAKING AND THEREFORE ARE NOT CAPABLE OF HAVING LANGUAGES SINCE THEY ARE DEEAAD!!!

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Yields To Primate Elijah Ayodele’s Advice To Open Churches, Mosque / Adeboye: It Will Take A Miracle For COVID-19 To Disappear / An Open Letter To Pastors And Church Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.