Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) (3421 Views)

Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) / Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:56am On May 20, 2020
"Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore hear a word from My mouth, and give them warning from Me:
When I say to the wicked, ‘You shall surely die,’ and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. Yet, if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.
“Again, when a righteous man turns from his righteousness and commits iniquity, and I lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die; because you did not give him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he has done shall not be remembered; but his blood I will require at your hand.
Nevertheless if you warn the righteous man that the righteous should not sin, and he does not sin, he shall surely live because he took warning; also you will have delivered your soul.”

Listen⏬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAr9jjhLO5k&list=PLIxhnx0kb33ORn8RQgHH54rdJMmqaRfmd&index=26

1 Like

Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:38am On May 21, 2020
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:24am On May 22, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
"Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore hear a word from My mouth, and give them warning from Me:
When I say to the wicked, ‘You shall surely die,’ and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. Yet, if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.
“Again, when a righteous man turns from his righteousness and commits iniquity, and I lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die; because you did not give him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he has done shall not be remembered; but his blood I will require at your hand.
Nevertheless if you warn the righteous man that the righteous should not sin, and he does not sin, he shall surely live because he took warning; also you will have delivered your soul.”

Listen⏬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAr9jjhLO5k&list=PLIxhnx0kb33ORn8RQgHH54rdJMmqaRfmd&index=26
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:08am On May 22, 2020
Bump.
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by sonmvayina(m): 8:17am On May 22, 2020
I thought Christians say Jesus has already died for our sins why should this matter?.. Or it did not work?

1 Like

Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 1:10pm On May 23, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:13am On May 25, 2020
Bump....
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:42am On Jun 02, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:13am On Jun 05, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:21am On Jun 10, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:04am On Jun 17, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:19am On Jul 08, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:06am On Jul 22, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Bump.....
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:46am On Dec 16, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Bump.... ...... .....
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:00am On Jan 12, 2021
Bump... .. .. .
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:07am On Jan 13, 2021
Bump... ... .. .
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:03am On Jan 19, 2021
Bump.. .... ..
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:43am On Feb 01, 2021
Bump... ...... ... .. ...
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:01am On Feb 03, 2021
Bump.... ..... ... ..
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:54am On Feb 05, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Bump... ... . ..
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:19am On Feb 16, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Bump... . ... .
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:53am On Feb 24, 2021
Bump.... .. . ...
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:07am On Mar 04, 2021
Bump.. .. .. .
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:30am On Apr 07, 2021
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:05am On Apr 08, 2021
Bump.. . ..
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:20am On Apr 09, 2021
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:20am On Apr 10, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Fate For Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Constantine And Tomás De Torquemada? / Deeper Life 2010 National Easter Retreat Is Here Again / My Reappraisal Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.