Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today (28029 Views)

Leo Messi's Teammates Celebrate His 34th Birthday With Song And Presents (Video) / John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:07am On May 20, 2020
Chris Ogbonnaya Turns 34 Today

Christopher Irem Ogbonnaya (Born May 20, 1986) is a former American football running back. He was drafted by the St. Louis Rams in the seventh round of the 2009 NFL Draft. He played college football at the University of Texas. Ogbonnaya also played for the Houston Texans, Cleveland Browns, Carolina Panthers, and New York Giants.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Ogbonnaya

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Millenniumlady(f): 8:11am On May 20, 2020
Nigerian men think dating white women is an accomplishment.......Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Modify

It will end in tears premium one for that matter.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Makavelli25: 8:11am On May 20, 2020
FTC on lord lala thread is like making heaven
E sweet me die

Ps- earn up to 5k daily,check link in my signature

1 Like

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Makavelli25: 8:13am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nigerian men thinks dating white women is an accomplishment.......Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Which network you dey use this woman

30 Likes

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by money121(m): 8:14am On May 20, 2020
Hbd
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by money121(m): 8:15am On May 20, 2020
lalasticlala:
Chris Ogbonnaya Turns 34 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Ogbonnaya

I need your attension on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/82#down

The guy contact me am not online and he chat me up to come online which i did..
Becos i know anything he already tag me as scammer.. and since my 7yrs on nairaland no body have write such review about my business
So i will be glad if you can removed that comment so that he will not spoil my reputation online

2 Likes

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by NwaNimo1(m): 8:20am On May 20, 2020
Who?

1 Like

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by buygala(m): 8:20am On May 20, 2020
Happy Birthday to him....

Even though I don't know him sad

1 Like

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:20am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nigerian men thinks dating white women is an accomplishment.......Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Not just an ordinary accomplishment. Great great accomplishment if you ask me.

It feels like paradise the moment a Nigga is finally able to jailbreak from the claws of leeching Nigerian bitches, their default overstretched-holes' stench, entitlement mentality, parasitic lifestyle and Wifi pussy network which is shared to every dick and harry.

White Girl vs Nigeria bitches. cheesy
Natural beauty vs makeup Ninja, Intelligent mind vs BBN/Zeeworld watchers, clean congo vs smelly overstretched congo. You already know the one a Nigga would choose anytime anyday.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by buygala(m): 8:21am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Please feel free to hit your head on the nearest wall grin

You are obviously a frustrated evening newspaper black woman who obviously can't respect other people's choices...

It's not his fault you are single at 53 with 5 kids from 9 diiferent men...yeah...5 kids from 9 men because you are not even sure of the exact paternity of some of your kids sad....Some of them were products of Sperm Collabos from different men you fvcked raw on the same day grin

31 Likes

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Hypocrit: 8:21am On May 20, 2020
And so...

1 Like

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by philip0906(m): 8:21am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Lemao...Why are you angry? This is how you look typing that

20 Likes

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Babatunde40(m): 8:21am On May 20, 2020
Handsome, rich naija guy picks a white girl.

One big loss for all naija girls

11 Likes

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by packman: 8:21am On May 20, 2020
Happy birthday Sir... Even I have no idea who you are...
Nairaland
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by cjeriia: 8:21am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Why e dey pain you..?

13 Likes

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by mamaafrik(m): 8:21am On May 20, 2020
Naija,my Nigeria.
Things my be funny now but we will not be deterred.
We will keep having hope for a better Nigeria .
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by chiboy1116: 8:21am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
this one is pained , premium painment . Premium tears loading.

12 Likes

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Osobi32(m): 8:22am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
e pain am grin.

9 Likes

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by scoundrel(f): 8:22am On May 20, 2020
That’s an akata with a Nigerian name. Nothing concerns us with him.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Deemas(m): 8:22am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Possibly white women's own is sweeter.

8 Likes

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by cocococo: 8:22am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
It is o. Naija girls, make una change.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by skywalker240(m): 8:22am On May 20, 2020
Happy birthday and many more better things for you man.

See as the pain that slay queen up there.

Wetin you want? Make im come de with you and your Jezebel sisters with thiet boreholes for the community people? undecided

1 Like

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by paulolee(m): 8:22am On May 20, 2020
good
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by sirblend: 8:23am On May 20, 2020
Following Mikel Obi footsteps...

Enjoy your foreign woman.
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Dangrace01: 8:23am On May 20, 2020
Hbd

I have always enjoyed Chris play. For always making me happy. I want to send this to you as a gift

Which do you like best. You can check my profile to tell me d one befitting for Chris status

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Coder2Client(m): 8:23am On May 20, 2020
The guy is proud being a Nigerian, right?
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by tillaman(m): 8:24am On May 20, 2020
Happy birthday to him!!
His fine arse girl though
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nmezor(f): 8:24am On May 20, 2020
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UEFA Names Samuel Chukwueze Among 50 Players To Watch / Which Cheap Satellite Television Provider Will Show World Cup Matches? / Isaac Ijigba Slumps And Dies During Training (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.