Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) (36535 Views)

Sanwo-olu Inspects Senate Building Under Construction For LASUTECH (Pictures) / Free Scholarship For Medical Students: NYU School Of Medicine / Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by stayclearofme: 12:43pm On May 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

What's hype ...what's his allocation a month what's ganduje allocation ...

I said allocation to results ...he beats every governor and that's not even hype
And what is the population of Eboyin compared to Kano?
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by apexc3205: 12:46pm On May 20, 2020
[color=#] 3897291[/color]
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Rikidony(m): 12:49pm On May 20, 2020
College of Medicine resemble Housing Estate grin grin

una no go kill me for this country grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by NwaforIgbo: 12:50pm On May 20, 2020
TripleOh7:
Nothing wrong with hyping yourself, but please let's stick to the facts.

This is not the first of its kind in Nigeria, not to talk of Africa.

Here's the one in Ondo State, far back as 2015, already operational...

Well let's wait till its fully constructed. Who knows, it might be the best then.
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by wiseoneking: 12:52pm On May 20, 2020
Seerade029:
I don't understand.
You mean, University of medical science??
An institution?
Or a company?
College of Medicine, you got it? Read again.
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Austineva(m): 12:53pm On May 20, 2020
Uncleodi:
Umahi has proven that any governor that really wants to work will work without making noise about it.

Also, electing someone who has seen money before entering politics has shown some level of sanity in our political space as exhibited by Gov. Umahi... He is here to make a name and not to loot!

Ebonyi State, within a space of 5 years has really been turned around by this fine Enginer.

I even heard that the ministry of works is directly involved in all the projects (both ongoing and completed) .. This in my thinking will save the state alot of money (unlike the usual style where you give contract to companies and friends and they end up not delivering in quality and time).

For the fact that Umahi drives round the state at least 3 times a week to design, monitor and evaluate these projects himself is quite commendable.

May God bless him for turning the dust of the nation to its true status as the Salt of the Nation.
man! I so much like this. God bless u!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by wiseoneking: 12:54pm On May 20, 2020
sylvestersamuel:
Umahi 2023.....igbo Amaka, Afonja Ajoka.
stop that hate word.
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 20, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

Well let's wait till its fully constructed. Who knows, it might be the best then.

Nothing wrong with a healthy competition. As long as we stick to the truth.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by KelB(m): 12:54pm On May 20, 2020
The best working Governor in South-East,don't mind that one yelling that Enugu state is in the hands of God

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Reference(m): 12:55pm On May 20, 2020
Great job by Gov Umahi.... but those tlles again.... half expected to see them. He should shoot his architect.. grin
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 20, 2020
This ebonyi state's annual budget is just about 1/5 of those of Rivers, Delta and Akwa-Ibom. This man must be a magician, and he doesn't blow his trumpet like one hopelessly useless former governor now senator called Cockroach Okoroawusa

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 20, 2020
If this man becomes president, he will convert Nigeria to Dubai..
And this is one of the poorest states.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2020
Seerade029:
I don't understand.
An institution?
Or a company?
you don't know what college of medicine is? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 20, 2020
tysontim:
Nawo o for this guys, were does he get his unique architectural designs
. He is an Architect/Engineer
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:10pm On May 20, 2020
Dis man no dey make noise.

a silent achiever he is.

No wonder he replaced Sulivan Chime as the chairman south-east governor's forum.

Congratulations!

Ndi Ebonyi!!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by TheBusinessHub: 1:12pm On May 20, 2020
Ultimategeneral:

I actually prefer a Ghadafi to a buhari.

This is funny. Very funny
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by majamajic(m): 1:12pm On May 20, 2020
Seerade029:
I don't understand.
An institution?
Or a company?

A company , sorry u mean , do u put food through your nose ?
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Dpharisee: 1:15pm On May 20, 2020
Whenever I see Dave Umahi projects, I just weep for their neighbour and brother state Abia which has experience nothing but bad leadership, Orji Uzor Kalu, T.A Orji, Okezie Ikpeazu should be rotting in jailcry cry

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Dpharisee: 1:16pm On May 20, 2020
Racoon:
Gov.Dave Umahi have continue to blaze the trail as the best governor Ebonyi State has ever had.The only thing against him is the mini-tyrant side of him.
I prefer Abacha, Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein to Buhari
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Dpharisee: 1:17pm On May 20, 2020
Igbochief001:
This man is the best governor in Nigeria when u compare revenue to work done

If this man can improve ebonyi like this then he should be president 2023 if Nigeria wants progress

He has done it in the state with one of the least allocations ....so he can definitely do it for Nigeria ....

Would sentiment and Igbo hate allow Nigerians see this ?

This man and Peter Obi understand financial management principles, using little to achieve great

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Ultimategeneral: 1:18pm On May 20, 2020
TheBusinessHub:

This is funny. Very funny
Sure,but that's the truth.
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by YourbaAreSlaves: 1:24pm On May 20, 2020
stayclearofme:

And what is the population of Eboyin compared to Kano?

Shut up! Give Ebonyi that population and money of Kano State and see what Umahi will do with it in Ebonyi, you think this is stuffing dollars inside babariga?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by GiftcardandBTC(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2020
Commendable
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by YourbaAreSlaves: 1:27pm On May 20, 2020
Jonathan39:
Thanks to Peter Obi and Sullivan chime for setting a standard for South East governors. Obiano and Umahi is trying

Actually the best Governor South East and the entire Nigeria has ever produced is late Sam Mbakwe, a man that developed both IMO and Abia as one state and his track records remain unbeatable till date..

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Stan2330(m): 1:27pm On May 20, 2020
No be small thing o
Whereas someone with PH.d cannot repair roads and complete flyover after 5yrs in office

God, why have u forsaken abia state?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 20, 2020
Racoon:
Gov.Dave Umahi have continue to blaze the trail as the best governor Ebonyi State has ever had.The only thing against him is the mini-tyrant side of him.
You have to be mean to achieve results sometimes!
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by livebyday(m): 1:42pm On May 20, 2020
michlins:
Is this guy a magician or what

I am asking myself the very same thing
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Golan007: 1:43pm On May 20, 2020
Let's be honest, if Lagos state built these native looking buildings the government would receive curses.

Levels differ sha.
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by GIdiata(m): 1:49pm On May 20, 2020
Siberia01:

Seems medicine is the most recognized course in Nigeria
i will strongly advise jambites to go for it 100.1% of the graduates are employed
leave others that complain of unemployment..
person go study agric, physics,chemistry , computer science come dey fine work

wer pharmacy dey
Shey NCDC don employ you? IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by TheBusinessHub: 1:49pm On May 20, 2020
Ultimategeneral:

Sure,but that's the truth.

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama / Anambra Student Who Dressed Like Anas Aremeyaw, Masked Journalist, Chased Out / Landmark University In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.