Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) (36530 Views)

Sanwo-olu Inspects Senate Building Under Construction For LASUTECH (Pictures) / Free Scholarship For Medical Students: NYU School Of Medicine / Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by NwaforIgbo: 1:49pm On May 20, 2020
TripleOh7:

Nothing wrong with a healthy competition. As long as we stick to the truth.

Yeah.. That's what makes a healthy nation.
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Ultimategeneral: 1:52pm On May 20, 2020
Igbosmoker:
when this man leave office, there will be huge debt, ebonyi people will use generation to pay it
Unfortunately for you the man considered all this, before starting these projects.
Did you know that all the equipments were purchased? Did you that all the fuels used by these machineries are specifically baught from one gas station? Which in turn goes back to ebonyi state government coffers. So many strategic plans was put in place for this projet to rotate the money from the government to the contractors and then back to the government. And this kept the projet going.
It goes on and on but i will stop here for you to deduce the rest. These i must confess is a leader with foresight.

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Awaja(m): 1:53pm On May 20, 2020
The best Governor in Nigeria,while others are complaining of more fund to fight invisible covid19,Ebonyi state is completing and starting new projects.
Kudos akubaraoha

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Ultimategeneral: 1:59pm On May 20, 2020
KelB:
The best working Governor in South-East,don't mind that one yelling that Enugu state is in the hands of God
Abi na that jobless one wey dey aba ngwa state.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by lastempero: 1:59pm On May 20, 2020
Igbosmoker:
when this man leave office, there will be huge debt, ebonyi people will use generation to pay it

Atleast with something to show for it.
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by NwaforIgbo: 2:11pm On May 20, 2020
Golan007:
Let's be honest, if Lagos state built these native looking buildings the government would receive curses.

Levels differ sha.

Wait till its completed.
Have u seen their shopping mall? I guess u haven't, its the biggest in West Africa.

When it comes to quality and design. I give it to these three governors.
1. Sanwo Olu
2. Dave Umahi
3. Nyensom Wike
Below is a teaser... Wait till the shopping mall is completed.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:12pm On May 20, 2020
Oephius please show this to madam.
That's governor that's working right there. Not your semovita that put his state in the hands of a god

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 2:19pm On May 20, 2020
Bede2u:
Umahi is better than anybody the Afonjas want to bring forward in 2023.

I call on my northern brothers to support Umahi for president. He is a de-tribalised performer
Hahahaha...................,when did Biafrau.d becomes Northern brothers,It will be helpful to you, if you care to listen that you are the last tribe your brother up North will lend support to in the whole tribes of this country.
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 2:22pm On May 20, 2020
Tribalism and the greediness of the Hausa/Fulani will not allow Dave Umahi to be the president. Dave would have been a blessing to Nigerians come 2023 but the Fulanis and Yorubas will not allow that. not like they have anything to offer, but to come and loot the treasury dry as usual.
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 2:23pm On May 20, 2020
We will be next step to Dubai if Dave Umahi is given the chance
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 2:24pm On May 20, 2020
michlins:
Is this guy a magician or what

He is not, just shows what others can do, but they clearly refuse to.........

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 2:29pm On May 20, 2020
Modphase:

Self hype don start.
When you compare anything to anything Ganduje with his babanriga filled with dollars will eternally be beta than all the governors in the East put together with the exception of only Obiano of Anambra who is in a class of his own.
Did u hear his write up?....with low IGR n revenue, Umahi is beating d odds....stop talking trash abeg....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by ChelseaDr(m): 2:34pm On May 20, 2020
Umahi is one of the best things that is happening to Ebonyi state at the moment, he matches his words with action.

Dr Sam Ominyi Egwu invested on human resource development, during his tenure EBSUTH was among the highest paying institutions in the country until his successor came and rubbished everything.

Walter Feghabo designed the outline of the capital city and will be remembered for that, he was a nice man, then.

Martin Nwanchor Elechi was the worst thing to have happened to Ebonyi state, he destroyed all his predecessor established and failed to put anything on ground to be remembered for, he was a mistake of a governor.

Ride on Umahi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Golan007: 2:44pm On May 20, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

Wait till its completed.
Have u seen their shopping mall? I guess u haven't, its the biggest in West Africa.

When it comes to quality and design. I give it to these three governors.
1. Sanwo Olu
2. Dave Umahi
3. Nyensom Wike
Below is a teaser... Wait till the shopping mall is completed.

There's a marked difference between the government-owned construction and what obviously is a shopping mall sponsored by private business.

Let's not join the 2 together.
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Siberia01(m): 2:45pm On May 20, 2020
GIdiata:

Shey NCDC don employ you? IDIOT
what i earn in a month is what you earn in a year bby thanks to my pharmacy
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Golan007: 2:45pm On May 20, 2020
chubinwa:
Tribalism and the greediness of the Hausa/Fulani will not allow Dave Umahi to be the president. Dave would have been a blessing to Nigerians come 2023 but the Fulanis and Yorubas will not allow that. not like they have anything to offer, but to come and loot the treasury dry as usual.

Forget that thing.

This period in 2014, fellow Igbos were calling Umahi all manner of names.
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Siberia01(m): 2:52pm On May 20, 2020
Jonathan39:
Between computer science and medicine graduate who have more chance of landing a job after graduation? Is like you don't know what you are saying

doctors nd pharmacist are the richest
kiss the truth
you come below
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by MightySparrow: 2:54pm On May 20, 2020
michlins:
Is this guy a magician or what
This is what is supposed to be in Aso Rock but...
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by NwaforIgbo: 2:58pm On May 20, 2020
Golan007:

There's a marked difference between the government-owned construction and what obviously is a shopping mall sponsored by private business.

Let's not join the 2 together.

That is not a private shopping mall. That is Ebony State Owned Mall.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by MightySparrow: 3:00pm On May 20, 2020
Racoon:
Gov.Dave Umahi have continue to blaze the trail as the best governor Ebonyi State has ever had.The only thing against him is the mini-tyrant side of him.
It isn't bad all achievers must carry the sword or else detractors will sabotage his good will at the end the masses will suffer
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by samilly(m): 3:10pm On May 20, 2020
Nice move
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Golan007: 3:31pm On May 20, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

That is not a private shopping mall. That is Ebony State Owned Mall.

Whossai?
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by reiddecuti: 3:33pm On May 20, 2020
packman:
So many Schools yet we lack Proper Education & Development...

Use the money of that school in making Ebonyi State University a World Class School... With Top notch facilities...

Instead building so many schools with Lack of Quality infrastructure... And facilities

ARE YOU A DEVELOPER or ASPIRING TO BE ONE

ARE YOU TIRED OF BEING A LONE RANGER... JOIN THE BUS..

Check my signature

That's actually Ebonyi State University College of Medicine. Both Ebonyi State University Teaching Hospital and College of Medicine will be sited there, since the University Teaching Hospital was sold to Federal Government by the last administration.

The Governor have also established College of Engineering and Environment for the first time since the history of the state.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Multiplier7(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2020
ChelseaDr:
Umahi is one of the best things that is happening to Ebonyi state at the moment, he matches his words with action.

Dr Sam Ominyi Egwu invested on human resource development, during his tenure EBSUTH was among the highest paying institutions in the country until his successor came and rubbished everything.

Walter Feghabo designed the outline of the capital city and will be remembered for that, he was a nice man, then.

Martin Nwanchor Elechi was the worst thing to have happened to Ebonyi state, he destroyed all his predecessor established and failed to put anything on ground to be remembered for, he was a mistake of a governor.

Ride on Umahi

Bia, leave my brother Elechi alone o...As far as he brought Federal University to my village, he did excellently well than Egwu and Umahi combined. Shift joor. grin
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Kayolamzy: 3:53pm On May 20, 2020
Progressive Gov is progressing. He doesn't play politics of hatred like wike n others
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 20, 2020
Igbochief001:
This man is the best governor in Nigeria when u compare revenue to work done

If this man can improve ebonyi like this then he should be president 2023 if Nigeria wants progress

He has done it in the state with one of the least allocations ....so he can definitely do it for Nigeria ....

Would sentiment and Igbo hate allow Nigerians see this ?
ANAMBRA PEOPLE will not allow him even if he gets endorsed by the North and West.
They will use MONEY and GREED to cripple his ambition.
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Leo81(m): 4:18pm On May 20, 2020
;
Ultimategeneral:

I actually prefer a Ghadafi to a buhari.
grin grin
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Jonathan39: 4:41pm On May 20, 2020
Jeff bezoz, mark Zuckerberg, Ali Baba are all medical doctors right
Siberia01:

doctors nd pharmacist are the richest
kiss the truth
you come below
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by guru90: 4:43pm On May 20, 2020
sylvestersamuel:
Umahi 2023.....igbo Amaka, Afonja Ajoka.

I will not even cast my vote to him..... If I will be in this Hell fire called NIGERIA by that time 2023...
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Jonathan39: 4:44pm On May 20, 2020
Waoo. That's great to note
YourbaAreSlaves:

Actually the best Governor South East and the entire Nigeria has ever produced is late Sam Mbakwe, a man that developed both IMO and Abia as one state and his track records remain unbearable till date..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Siberia01(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2020
Jonathan39:
Jeff bezoz, mark Zuckerberg, Ali Baba are all medical doctors right
I'm Talking about Nigeria
by the way davido is richer than all of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Message From ASUU President / Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama / Anambra Student Who Dressed Like Anas Aremeyaw, Masked Journalist, Chased Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.