Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) (36534 Views)

Sanwo-olu Inspects Senate Building Under Construction For LASUTECH (Pictures) / Free Scholarship For Medical Students: NYU School Of Medicine / Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by NwaforIgbo: 4:51pm On May 20, 2020
Golan007:

Whossai?

U can verify urself.. The governor awarded that contract, its not even on P.P.P basis.
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by KelB(m): 4:53pm On May 20, 2020
Ultimategeneral:
Abi na that jobless one wey dey aba ngwa state.
I tire o,bunch of comedians
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 4:55pm On May 20, 2020
Kudos to d governor
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by chujahahero: 4:56pm On May 20, 2020
Honestly o
i think you have a point
Ultimategeneral:

I actually prefer a Ghadafi to a buhari.
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by GIdiata(m): 5:11pm On May 20, 2020
Siberia01:

what i earn in a month is what you earn in a year bby
thanks to my pharmacy

I laf laf your ignorance my brother

who no go no know.

BROTHER no one is competing with you. Earn your millions you are a human, u deserve it.

HOW MUCH DOES NCDC PAY? IT WAS JUST TO MAKE A POINT.
STOP SHAMING PEOPLE THAT'S ALL. YOU CAN'T TELL ME EVERY PHARMACIST OUT THERE HAVE A VERY LUCRATIVE JOB. NOT EVERY ONE IS INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO DO MEDICINE/PHARMACY AND IN NIGERIAN SCHOOLS, MEDICINE, PHARMACY AND OTHERS, SCHOOL FEES IS ON A HIGH SIDE NOT EVERY ONE CAN AFFORD.
ALSO, U DON'T EXPECT HUNDREDS OF THOUSAND STUDENTS OUT THERE TO ALL STUDY MEDICINE.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by kikake: 5:16pm On May 20, 2020
Great people of Ebonyi state with great governor Umahi. Great job.

In 18 years after Imo state established a university teaching hospital at Orlu, there is hardly any building befitting a university teaching hospital. It’s nearly all shanty houses converted from an old general hospital.

Why? Owerri sabotages the teaching hospital because Owerri believes that every government institution must be in the state capital, Owerri.
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by stayclearofme: 5:18pm On May 20, 2020
YourbaAreSlaves:

Shut up! Give Ebonyi that population and money of Kano State and see what Umahi will do with it in Ebonyi, you think this is stuffing dollars inside babariga?
And you have to ask me to shut up because you want to make a point? Do you have home training at all? You never can tell you might be insulting someone who is old enough to be your father or mother.
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by ChelseaDr(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2020
Multiplier7:

Bia, leave my brother Elechi alone o...As far as he brought Federal University to my village, he did excellently well than Egwu and Umahi combined. Shift joor. grin

Hahahaha... OK o Bros I don leave am shocked shocked
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 5:28pm On May 20, 2020
Bede2u:
Umahi is better than anybody the Afonjas want to bring forward in 2023.

I call on my northern brothers to support Umahi for president. He is a de-tribalised performer

Gov. David Umahi if not bcs of tribalism I will not say that he is the best but I swear he is better than 98% of all northerner governor's go to taraba, adamawa their governor's are doing nothing. The gov. Of Adamawa is even paid monthly allowance for residing in his house not government house. If not bcs of tribalism this is guy is presidential material. Period

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Jonathan39: 5:35pm On May 20, 2020
Davido is richer than who? Talking about Nigerian, the tech space here is still growing,
Siberia01:
I'm Talking about Nigeria
by the way davido is richer than all of them
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Siberia01(m): 6:02pm On May 20, 2020
Jonathan39:
Davido is richer than who? Talking about Nigerian, the tech space here is still growing,
laughable
all what computer science graduates do here
is typing and photocopying lol
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Siberia01(m): 6:04pm On May 20, 2020
GIdiata:

I laf laf your ignorance my brother

who no go no know.

BROTHER no one is competing with you. Earn your millions you are a human, u deserve it.

HOW MUCH DOES NCDC PAY? IT WAS JUST TO MAKE A POINT.
STOP SHAMING PEOPLE THAT'S ALL. YOU CAN'T TELL ME EVERY PHARMACIST OUT THERE HAVE A VERY LUCRATIVE JOB. NOT EVERY ONE IS INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO DO MEDICINE/PHARMACY AND IN NIGERIA SCHOOLS, MEDICINE, PHARMACY AND OTHERS SCHOOL FEES IS ON A HIGH SIDE NOT EVERY ONE CAN AFFORD.
ALSO, U DON'T EXPECT HUNDREDS OF THOUSAND STUDENTS OUT THERE TO ALL STUDY MEDICINE.

then if they can't study
they shouldn't complain of lack of jobs

yes i can tell u 95% of pharmacy grads are gainfully employed
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Jonathan39: 6:17pm On May 20, 2020
That shows you know nothing.
Siberia01:

laughable
all what computer science graduates do here
is typing and photocopying lol
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by ogubolokento(m): 6:27pm On May 20, 2020
Some governors are they from a different planet? when will my state Rivers have governors with such dreams
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Bekool(m): 6:28pm On May 20, 2020
michlins:
Is this guy a magician or what

I think so considering the very low monthly federal allocations and igr that comes to ebonyi.
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by GIdiata(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2020
Siberia01:

then if they can't study they shouldn't complain of lack of jobs
yes i can tell u 95% of pharmacy grads are gainfully employed
Abi
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 7:10pm On May 20, 2020
Modphase:

Self hype don start.
When you compare anything to anything Ganduje with his babanriga filled with dollars will eternally be beta than all the governors in the East put together with the exception of only Obiano of Anambra who is in a class of his own.
If I call u senseless idiot now they will say am abusing a fellow nairalander, even though u deserve it
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 7:19pm On May 20, 2020
Igbosmoker:
you'll see when the governor leaves office.

The debt will be huge and the next governor won't be able to work without using the internally generated revenue to pay up some of the debts.

If ebonyi was an oil producing state I'll understand where they got the money
What nonsense is this? Is there any governor in Nigeria that doesn’t borrow? Why are u ppl like this ? If he is not performing you will be the ones to condemn him. Now he is performing, you haters are still coining out ways to condemn him . Accusing him of borrowing as if its a new thing in Nigeria. The most developed state in Nigeria is after all the most indebted state. So whats your point?

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 20, 2020
Audio college of medicine.
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by OVB123: 8:04pm On May 20, 2020
michlins:
Is this guy a magician or what
He is not a magician. it takes financial discipline to b able to put this kind of structures in place. Kudos to him. I c him as the best performing governor in Nigeria and d next president of the countrx.
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by LLobiorah: 8:46pm On May 20, 2020
gypsey:
Audio college of medicine.

Despite seeing the pictures, you still couldn't contain your idiocy?
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by valinno(m): 9:36pm On May 20, 2020
Umahi is doing wonders
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 20, 2020
LLobiorah:

Despite seeing the pictures, you still couldn't contain your idiocy?
thank you! for the insult, anything else reasonable you would like to add? grin
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Modphase: 10:34pm On May 20, 2020
Chikelue2000:
Did u hear his write up?....with low IGR n revenue, Umahi is beating d odds....stop talking trash abeg....

What is worth celebrating in a fool that can not raise his own IGR n why do foolish Igbos like you believe those that were able to raise their IGR tru cheer hardwork innovation ingenuity n meticulous planning should not be aknowledge instead a failure like Umahi that lacked such leadership attributes should be celebrated ?
pasol4real:

If I call u senseless idiot now they will say am abusing a fellow nairalander, even though u deserve it
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by Arizonaguy(m): 11:30pm On May 20, 2020
Igbosmoker:
when this man leave office, there will be huge debt, ebonyi people will use generation to pay it
Should there be a 'huge (sic) debt' like you purported, those infrastructure will help to plug it if used effectively and efficiently

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 10:46am On May 21, 2020
Modphase:

What is what celebrating in a fool that can not raise his own IGR n why do foolish Igbos like you believe those that were able to increase their IGR tru cheer hardwork innovation ingenuity n meticulous planning should not be aknowledge instead of a failure that Umahi that lacked all the attributes of a good n sound leader ?
Your outburst lacks
clarity
It’s either you are so ignorant or high on some drug or alcohol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama / Anambra Student Who Dressed Like Anas Aremeyaw, Masked Journalist, Chased Out / Landmark University In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.