Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,623 members, 7,895,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:50 AM

Why the enemy focuses so much On ridiculing "Pastors & Churches" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why the enemy focuses so much On ridiculing "Pastors & Churches" (247 Views)

I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / Some Common Lies Of False Pastors/Churches / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why the enemy focuses so much On ridiculing "Pastors & Churches" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:30am On May 20, 2020
Because many intentionally want to sow the seed of doubt in your mind and weakened your faith in GOD. If your faith is destroyed, you are held back in their evil captivity and it will be easy to control/influence you.
It's a pity how they keep looking for whom to ridicule while they are crushed and bruised.

Repent, read the word of GOD constantly and totally trust in HIM if you really want to experience his Powers... And nothing will shake your faith.

2 Likes

Re: Why the enemy focuses so much On ridiculing "Pastors & Churches" by OloshoMan: 8:34am On May 20, 2020
Why would God allow you to turn away from him and punish you later if he's not stupid
Re: Why the enemy focuses so much On ridiculing "Pastors & Churches" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:46am On May 20, 2020
OloshoMan:
Why would God allow you to turn away from him and punish you later if he's not stupid

You are so obsessed with my posts my friend.

Many have said worst things about ALMIGHTY GOD thousands of years ago,they all end up being destroyed in the end.
You guys are fulfilling GOD's prophesy with your blasphemy. The more the blasphemy, the more the pain. Don't worry, we shall see.

1 Like

Re: Why the enemy focuses so much On ridiculing "Pastors & Churches" by OloshoMan: 5:40pm On May 20, 2020
What if I told you that I saw God shaving his balls last night.
OpenYourEyes1:

You are so obsessed with my posts my friend.

Many have said worst things about ALMIGHTY GOD thousands of years ago,they all end up being destroyed in the end.
You guys are fulfilling GOD's prophesy with your blasphemy. The more the blasphemy, the more the pain. Don't worry, we shall see.
Re: Why the enemy focuses so much On ridiculing "Pastors & Churches" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:31am On May 22, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Because many intentionally want to sow the seed of doubt in your mind and weakened your faith in GOD. If your faith is destroyed, you are held back in their evil captivity and it will be easy to control/influence you.
It's a pity how they keep looking for whom to ridicule while they are crushed and bruised.

Repent, read the word of GOD constantly and totally trust in HIM if you really want to experience his Powers... And nothing will shake your faith.

(1) (Reply)

Church Repon In USA, Parishioners Wear Masks And Gloves / Covid-19 Will Strike More Between July And August Ending – Primate Ayodele Warns / What Happens After You Are Gone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.