Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,320 members, 7,780,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:21 PM

Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) (67423 Views)

Gateman Kills And Buries Boss In His Backyard (video) / Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) / South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Passionate888: 10:42am On May 20, 2020
Na wa.
Edo and killings sef
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Kennyceez: 10:42am On May 20, 2020
U killed your cousin just becos of small 2 million naira. May God have mercy on your soul as you spend the rest of your days in jail.

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On May 20, 2020
What is wrong with some people these days..learn work, be contended with what u hv, no way, they want to buy benze over night..

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by annsrealms(f): 10:42am On May 20, 2020
The heart of man....
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On May 20, 2020
rip to the dead
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by chloride6: 10:43am On May 20, 2020
Jesus!

Killed someone for ordinary 2m?

How much is 2m that you cant hustle and make?

9 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Johntemmy(m): 10:43am On May 20, 2020
wickedness...
meanwhile check my signature for something awesome
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by picoba(m): 10:43am On May 20, 2020
This Edo people.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Confirmedzombie: 10:44am On May 20, 2020
Why is it that it's only in the SE we hear bad news like this.

Very heartless people here and there

Tufiakwa
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by blowjohn(m): 10:44am On May 20, 2020
spinna:
Never let people know when the big money comes..easier said than done but at least keep your account balance to yourself.

Graphic and shocking pics..no one can be trusted in this wicked world

Biggie captured it in the song warning:

"They heard about the Rolexes and the Lexus
with the Texas license plate outta state
they heard about the pounds
you got down in Georgetown
and they heard you got half of Virginia locked down
they even heard about the crib
you bought your moms south Florida
the fifth corridor."

Call the coroner
there's gonna be a lot of slow singing
and flower bringing
if my burglar alarm starts ringing

what you think all the guns is for?
all-purpose war
got the rottweilers by the door
and I feed 'em gun powder
so they can devour
the criminals
tryna drop my decimals
damn
niggas wanna stick me for my cream
And it ain't a dream
things ain't always what it seems
it's the ones that smoke blunts with you
see your picture
now they wanna
grab they guns and come and get you

9 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by blowjohn(m): 10:45am On May 20, 2020
"They heard about the Rolexes and the Lexus
with the Texas license plate outta state
they heard about the pounds
you got down in Georgetown
and they heard you got half of Virginia locked down
they even heard about the crib
you bought your moms south Florida
the fifth corridor."

Call the coroner
there's gonna be a lot of slow singing
and flower bringing
if my burglar alarm starts ringing

what you think all the guns is for?
all-purpose war
got the rottweilers by the door
and I feed 'em gun powder
so they can devour
the criminals
tryna drop my decimals
damn
niggas wanna stick me for my cream
And it ain't a dream
things ain't always what it seems
it's the ones that smoke blunts with you
see your picture
now they wanna
grab they guns and come and get you

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Agugbadin: 10:45am On May 20, 2020
Wicked angle 90 people

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by apexc4687: 10:45am On May 20, 2020
[color=#] 813398[/color]
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Darlingboy4sure(m): 10:45am On May 20, 2020
Money is not only the root, but the entire tree of all evil!

Now, let him drink from the cup he mixed.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On May 20, 2020
Elo ni 2m naira...olori buruku

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Humanoid01(m): 10:46am On May 20, 2020
You see people smiling and laughing like everything is good with them, but you have no idea about the thoughts going through their minds.

9 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Emrixx(f): 10:46am On May 20, 2020
Wasted Years
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by tillaman(m): 10:47am On May 20, 2020
If we can’t trust family then who can we trust
Yet we wonder why certain people have trust issues
This world is just full of evil I swear
Rip to the dead and I wish the Koma boy a very slow and painful death

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by emkz: 10:48am On May 20, 2020
This one would now come out and buy those Toyota Camry 2004 model and be oppressing people in his village. So in his mind now, two million naira is a lot of money.

6 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by spirul77: 10:49am On May 20, 2020
[quote author=Jacqueline22 post=89750986]
I stayed at back of old staff quarters for about a year, I miss Auchi sha

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Humanoid01(m): 10:49am On May 20, 2020
Apologize:
The moment is saw EDO there was no reason for me to read the story.
Guy, what has this got to do with Edo people? How many of such stories that have been told here were related to Edo people? You need to erase this mindset, so you don't see innocent people as evil. Evil is everywhere, not just in Edo state!

12 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Goodzinny: 10:50am On May 20, 2020
I don't know why we always trust our fellow human beings as God. You see what trust can cause? Everybody is a suspect no matter what. Keep some secret to yourself it doesn't hurt. RIP Bro.

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by kweensheba: 10:51am On May 20, 2020
Man's wickedness to man.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 10:51am On May 20, 2020
This is brutal in highest form
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Truthbites: 10:52am On May 20, 2020
Poor people n shallow mind..only 2milla? It's not even up to $10,000

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On May 20, 2020
Crazy world cry

Greed is really bad. Las las, na koti qo flex de gbem

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 10:52am On May 20, 2020
Edo n kogi. Home of the wicked
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by TruthDefender(m): 10:53am On May 20, 2020
so in his mind, 2 million naira is the worth of human life?? Money that people spend to organize small birthday party....

Mad people everywhere..

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 10:53am On May 20, 2020
Bootinfos:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=242067063886305&id=107767713982908
My people i just want to say a short prayer. May GOD in his infinite mercies not let us have the devil as a friend or family member... Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by kerry57: 10:53am On May 20, 2020
Na wa for human being mind ooo
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by SEGLIZ: 10:54am On May 20, 2020
when your becomes incurable, you won't but go tribal, so you'll blame afonja for your forefathers woes.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by joenor(m): 10:54am On May 20, 2020
Hummm nothin person no go hear for this our country.... over 2Million u take life... chia this is really wickedness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve / Small Doctor Arrested By Police For Firearms Possession (PHOTO) / How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.