Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) (67486 Views)

Gateman Kills And Buries Boss In His Backyard (video) / Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) / South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by DoubleEngine007: 10:55am On May 20, 2020
Humanoid01:

Guy, what has this got to do with Edo people? How many of such stories that have been told here were related to Edo people? You need to erase this mindset, so you don't see innocent people as evil. Evil is everywhere, not just in Edo state!
You dey mind am,before e do head like Edo map below..

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by pacco6ixty9(m): 10:56am On May 20, 2020
well Nigeria police kukuma no well tele.. i bin tell u say na express you de head so.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 10:57am On May 20, 2020
I love money, I won't do ANYTHING to get it though
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by elpochas: 10:58am On May 20, 2020
Dont talk to me about wild wild angels.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by manuelreports: 10:59am On May 20, 2020
Wicked heart
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:59am On May 20, 2020
noleflendum:
Ibo amaka

The only thing you learned in school was 'Ibo' amaka.

Shame! Your ignorance amaka!

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Nmezor(f): 11:00am On May 20, 2020
Really terrible
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Judybash93(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2020
grin grin grin Your papa born you well. Keep up the good work of hatred. Just let us know when you cash in on it wink
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 11:01am On May 20, 2020
Bootinfos:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=242067063886305&id=107767713982908

See the rat wey wan chop 2million as im dey
Very stupid set of humans we have this days
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2020
Jacqueline22:

I know the guy o
Na him nature be that... I shock say the guy fit get that kind strong mind o
According to what I hv been hearing he stab the guy with a knife from the back. when the guy was inspecting the land. Nd the Lateef his getting married next month ooo. Na wa ooo
l did ND in Auchi, 2003.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2020
Only a Devilish Marlian Aye can carry out such an Evil Act

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by chinedumoooo: 11:03am On May 20, 2020
Human heart so desperate and wicked.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by holicalpha(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2020
Jacqueline22:

I know the guy o
Na him nature be that... I shock say the guy fit get that kind strong mind o
According to what I hv been hearing he stab the guy with a knife from the back. when the guy was inspecting the land. Nd the Lateef his getting married next month ooo. Na wa ooo

Same thing here,although I don’t know him personally but my Gf knows them for Auchi there

Money wey go finish ,you kill person on top

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Ooye12: 11:05am On May 20, 2020
Trust no body
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2020
Agugbadin:
Wicked angle 90 people
Na back of engineering worst pass that year follow with powerline Area. Auchi poly that year!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by akdjr(m): 11:07am On May 20, 2020
Whoever intentionally killed a fellow human being don't deserve to live. But unfortunately, this guy will be charged to court and possibly jailed for like 10-20years instead of killing him immediately he confessed to be guilty of the crime.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by apexc7160: 11:08am On May 20, 2020
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Comedian2019: 11:08am On May 20, 2020
Davash222:
Police don starve nonsense comot for this one body. He deserves it.

That his okporoko face still deserves a lot of panel beating.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Eshence: 11:09am On May 20, 2020
What a sad news
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by MrPaul2: 11:10am On May 20, 2020
Apologize:
The moment is saw EDO there was no reason for me to read the story.
Meaning?
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 11:10am On May 20, 2020
Unbelievable!!! So you murdered your cousin because of 2m ? You're mean & heartless, the wrath of God is upon your generation. Oloribuku omo
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by fredoooooo: 11:10am On May 20, 2020
Human being shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Advancedman(m): 11:11am On May 20, 2020
Davash222:
Police don starve nonsense comot for this one body. He deserves it.

No, Oga read well
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:13am On May 20, 2020
The heart of men is desperately wicked. He shd suffer the consequence so sad. R.I.P
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On May 20, 2020
When I read this kind of news I just laugh. Humans have not evolved what is the difference between the men of now and cavemen apart from technology.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by MrPaul2: 11:13am On May 20, 2020
Antoeni:
Only a Devilish Marlian Aye can carry out such an Evil Act
Marlians don't kill oga
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Newbreed2018: 11:14am On May 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I never let anyone know how much I have or getting cos I understand the wickedness in man's heart. I wonder how d idiot thought he'd get away with the crime
Lol. Nairaland resident covid19 give away beggar.
Wetin u get when someone go even come after u? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Rayd502(m): 11:17am On May 20, 2020
blowjohn:
"They heard about the Rolexes and the Lexus
with the Texas license plate outta state
they heard about the pounds
you got down in Georgetown
and they heard you got half of Virginia locked down
they even heard about the crib
you bought your moms south Florida
the fifth corridor."

Call the coroner
there's gonna be a lot of slow singing
and flower bringing
if my burglar alarm starts ringing

what you think all the guns is for?
all-purpose war
got the rottweilers by the door
and I feed 'em gun powder
so they can devour
the criminals
tryna drop my decimals
damn
niggas wanna stick me for my cream
And it ain't a dream
things ain't always what it seems
it's the ones that smoke blunts with you
see your picture
now they wanna
grab they guns and come and get you

Pls which track is this?
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On May 20, 2020
Apologize:

It is not a tribal issue, this is MONEY matter. It is like that everywhere, poverty , presure of life, lust of the eyes and social media are partly contributing to this menace. How much is two million? But he is getting married next month. He wants to furnish his apartment and buy some goods for his wife.

At Ibadan, an old woman sent a man she had trusted to withdraw money for her with her ATM card. The man withdrew the money and checked balance. He found large sum of money nobody ever expected can be in that account. She came back and delivered the money and the ATM card. The woman gave him money for his assistance.

Out of poverty, the guy came back later and strangled the woman to death and took the ATM card to withdraw the remaining money. He was eventually arrested at the bank ATM point.

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by SaFree(m): 11:19am On May 20, 2020
Apologize:
What has this got to do with being am EDO? Oh you want to tell me that things like this or even worst doesnt happen most precious of all state abi? . The earlier we kill this mentality the better for us. .
Apologize:
What has this got to do with being am EDO? Oh you want to tell me that things like this or even worst doesnt happen most precious of all state abi? . The earlier we kill this mentality the better for us. .
Apologize:
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:19am On May 20, 2020
Trust nobody, not even your shadow.

Dominique where are you? I'm hungry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve / How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.