Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,472 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

This Is So Good, I Had To Share It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is So Good, I Had To Share It (413 Views)

Get Free Airtime With Share It App / Ibukun Awosika: I Had Great Plans For First Bank / UPDATED: 5 Nigerian Side Hustles That Are Just So Good. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is So Good, I Had To Share It by smartbizng: 9:48am On May 20, 2020
If something happened ...

to an average Nigerian and he or she couldn't work anymore...

How long will it take for his or her savings to totally dry up...completely?

I mean an average Nigerian o.

I mean someone who earns between N50k to N150k per month.

I mean someone married with two kids.

How long will it take for his or her savings to dry up totally?

I believe it won't take up to three months.

But for the sake of argument, let's just say three months.

NOW...

right here, we are talking about someone who has been working very hard, daily .... for years.

Yet, just in a few months of not working, he or she could go broke easily...very quickly.

BUT.

What if there was a SPECIAL type of business...that a person can operate for just a few weeks...

...and they can stop working... and after they stopped working...the business CONTINUED paying them month after month...

And year after year, non-stop?

If there was such a business, wouldn't that be so amazing?

Nigerians will go wild if they discover such a business, right?

A business that can continue putting food on the table....without the daily input of its owner?

A system that pays me even when I stop working?

WOW.

Now.

Listen.

I want to say something crazy.

It is a secret.

Promise not to scream.

"The business I just described actually exists "...

For real?

Yeah.

Don't go gaga yet.

There is a video that explains how it works from A to Z.

Watch it

Send a blank email to newtrendplus20 at gmail dot com

To get the video link

After watching it...come back and thank me smiley

(1) (Reply)

Influencing Consumer Behavior: 7 Strategies That Work! / 2 Million Barrels BLCO TTO With Bank Comfort Letter/ Block Fund Or Scanned Draft / Stop Procrastination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.