Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,984 members, 7,803,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Site(s) For Freelancing Needed (paid Or Free) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Site(s) For Freelancing Needed (paid Or Free) (947 Views)

Ponzi Scheme Or Free N10,000 Daily? Expiring Soon… / Does Your Freelancing Business Need A Paypal Account ? / Make Some Free Money With Your Phone At Your Leisure Or Free Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Site(s) For Freelancing Needed (paid Or Free) by SenorFax(m): 10:26am On May 20, 2020
Guys, I need a site for free lancing jobs, somewhere I won't mind working for hours, day and night as long as they pay and they accept Nigerians. Even if they don't accept Nigerians, I have a paid way to go about it.

Pls help someone who is willing to work from home.
Re: Site(s) For Freelancing Needed (paid Or Free) by juliusijidola: 4:11pm On May 20, 2020
SenorFax:
Guys, I need a site for free lancing jobs, somewhere I won't mind working for hours, day and night as long as they pay and they accept Nigerians. Even if they don't accept Nigerians, I have a paid way to go about it.

Pls help someone who is willing to work from home.

There are few ones..
Kindly contact me let me guide you through
Re: Site(s) For Freelancing Needed (paid Or Free) by SenorFax(m): 8:15pm On May 20, 2020
juliusijidola:

There are few ones..
Kindly contact me let me guide you through
This is my email
hefay.marketing@gmail.com
Looking forward to read from you
Re: Site(s) For Freelancing Needed (paid Or Free) by juliusijidola: 8:18pm On May 20, 2020
SenorFax:

This is my email
hefay.marketing@gmail.com
Looking forward to read from you

Contact me via my whatsapp link below
Re: Site(s) For Freelancing Needed (paid Or Free) by Casan0va: 4:43pm On May 29, 2020
Tribalist
Re: Site(s) For Freelancing Needed (paid Or Free) by nanauju(f): 6:38pm On May 29, 2020
Casan0va:
Tribalist

Lol and he's looking for help. He doesn't know if the people that will want to help him, he abused them for few likes grin grin

People don't have sense again

1 Like

Re: Site(s) For Freelancing Needed (paid Or Free) by yusluvad(m): 7:21pm On May 29, 2020
Google search
(1) Freelancer
(2) Upwork
(3) Fiverr
(4) PeoplePerHour
etc. I don't want to post link because of ban oooo.....
Re: Site(s) For Freelancing Needed (paid Or Free) by Casan0va: 8:46pm On May 29, 2020
nanauju:

Lol and he's looking for help. He doesn't know if the people that will want to help him, he abused them for few likes grin grin

The Internet never forgets. Tomorrow he'll be going for one contract, his detractors will dig up posts he's been making.

May God protect us all
Re: Site(s) For Freelancing Needed (paid Or Free) by Olaniyi4(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2020
*PLANNING TO INVEST IN REAL ESTATE?*
*DO YOU KNOW WHICH PROPERTY TO INVEST IN?*
Don't sweat it,
At *O.C TV*
We help you achieve your Real Estate Investment dream...
Don't miss the opportunity to have the best properties at your finger tips!
https:///2348100653116?text=Hello%20am%20interested%20in%20joining%20the%20O.C%20TV%20
Re: Site(s) For Freelancing Needed (paid Or Free) by SenorFax(m): 9:10am On May 31, 2020
Casan0va:

The Internet never forgets. Tomorrow he'll be going for one contract, his detractors will dig up posts he's been making.

May God protect us all
Lol......what's my name??
Re: Site(s) For Freelancing Needed (paid Or Free) by SenorFax(m): 9:14am On May 31, 2020
nanauju:

You guys love to dig but keep digging, amma keep telling the truth, and truth will always be the truth.

Better go and find a relative to stab or something.
Re: Site(s) For Freelancing Needed (paid Or Free) by SenorFax(m): 9:16am On May 31, 2020
Casan0va:
Tribalist
I'm glad I got your attention.

Come closer guys, I got more of your fvck ups to treat.

Keep your eyes on me
Re: Site(s) For Freelancing Needed (paid Or Free) by davidinho: 9:17am On May 31, 2020
Here are 10 websites you can earn dollar from on a daily basis, that is you don't have to wait till the end of the month. This info is completely free, you are not paying for it or any training whatsoever. Good thing is that it is tested and proven, so pick anyone of your choice that you feel you understand best. And also because you don't need any capital to start earning even makes it more beautiful. Watch this video to see it all in details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hWQqVJYBQk
Re: Site(s) For Freelancing Needed (paid Or Free) by nanauju(f): 9:19am On May 31, 2020
SenorFax:

You guys love to dig but keep digging, amma keep telling the truth, and truth will always be the truth.

Better go and find a relative to stab or something.

Lmaoo.. Dig you?? cheesy WTF?? undecided

I'm not the one digging u. You have absolutely nothing to offer me apart from being a tribal nuisance. You probably won't ever amount to anything worthy of emulation that'd worth people's time digging u.

Keep being a tribalistic, you good at the job
Re: Site(s) For Freelancing Needed (paid Or Free) by SenorFax(m): 9:22am On May 31, 2020
nanauju:

I'm not the one digging u. You have absolutely nothing to offer me apart from being a tribal nuisance. You probably won't ever amount to anything worthy of emulation that'd worth people's time digging u.

Alright you ain't digging,
Then what you doing on my page??
You can't even tell yourself a common truth

Try and correct yourself pls, no kill me with grammar. Use pigin if you have to

I still need that online job though, if you don't mind
Re: Site(s) For Freelancing Needed (paid Or Free) by SenorFax(m): 9:26am On May 31, 2020
davidinho:
Here are 10 websites you can earn dollar from on a daily basis, that is you don't have to wait till the end of the month. This info is completely free, you are not paying for it or any training whatsoever. Good thing is that it is tested and proven, so pick anyone of your choice that you feel you understand best. And also because you don't need any capital to start earning even makes it more beautiful. Watch this video to see it all in details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hWQqVJYBQk
Thanks man.
Re: Site(s) For Freelancing Needed (paid Or Free) by Casan0va: 3:01pm On May 31, 2020
nanauju:

Please let him be. His face is clearly visible on one of the phones he wants to sell, it will be easy to track him down through Twitter or some other means i won't disclose and he will be made an example of.

But, let love lead.

Good afternoon beautiful woman, how are you? smiley
Re: Site(s) For Freelancing Needed (paid Or Free) by SenorFax(m): 3:22pm On May 31, 2020
Casan0va:

Please let him be. His face is clearly visible on one of the phones he wants to sell, it will be easy to track him down through Twitter or some other means i won't disclose and he will be made an example of.

But, let love lead.

cheesy grin
You guys never stop making example of people. Go ahead bro and see who get fvcked up.

It's what you guys are actually good at anyway.
cheesy grin
Let's see whose smarter.
Re: Site(s) For Freelancing Needed (paid Or Free) by Casan0va: 3:24pm On May 31, 2020
SenorFax:

cheesy grin
You guys never stop making example of people. Go ahead bro and see who get fvcked up.

It's what you guys are actually good at anyway.
cheesy grin
Let's see whose smarter.

Checkout latinhire (dot) com.
They're not hiring for now, they recently laid off some workers but if you're still interested, you can check back in August when schools have been fully reopened.
Regards.
Re: Site(s) For Freelancing Needed (paid Or Free) by SenorFax(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2020
Casan0va:

They're not hiring for now, they recently laid off some workers but if you're still interested, you can check back in August when schools have been fully reopened.
Regards.
Thanks dear, I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Site(s) For Freelancing Needed (paid Or Free) by nanauju(f): 4:24pm On May 31, 2020
Casan0va:

But, let love lead.

I'm very fine. Casanova indeed grin
How about you
Re: Site(s) For Freelancing Needed (paid Or Free) by Casan0va: 7:06pm On May 31, 2020
nanauju:

I'm very fine. Casanova indeed grin
How about you

Don't let my moniker fool you, I'm one of the normal, boring, everyday guy you meet both offline and online. grin

How's the Sunday going grin
Re: Site(s) For Freelancing Needed (paid Or Free) by SenorFax(m): 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Casan0va:

Regards.
nanauju:

Hey guys, sorry about what transpired between us the other time. Seeing some posts on nairaland lately I guess tribalism isn't worth it. Take a look at Racism, a fat example of Rwanda genocide, guess we should bring down the wall and build bridges instead, sorry I called you guys out wrongly. Back in secondary school, my best friend was an Igbo guy, and we are still best of friends until he travelled out of the country and we lost contacts.

Peace, I love you all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Share Certificate As Collateral For Bank Loan / ####### / Before You Start That New Biz, Read This First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.