Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" (88646 Views)

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Datagric(m): 12:33pm On May 20, 2020
If am the not mistaken d man fit dey cheat on the wife too. Leave the lovers alone, wetin carry Ur wife go the hotel make Una go house go settle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Fragility6: 12:34pm On May 20, 2020
Ginomel:

You got it right. I wonder when they will stop fighting the victim, face your partner he/she brought the person in in.

As far as it is a consented arrangement analysis not a rape, the person is a fool confronting the victim. You can only react if he argues with you despite the misdemeanour.
Pray u dont find urself in diz unfortunate situation all diz ur logic reasoning go fail

9 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by tfash96(m): 12:34pm On May 20, 2020
kill her now and see if you won't dance soapy inside prison

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by thorpido(m): 12:34pm On May 20, 2020
Dem no lock door?
Anyway,killing him will only make your life worse and give your wife the freedom she needs.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Babaseun1300(m): 12:34pm On May 20, 2020
Issokay
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by zopaks: 12:34pm On May 20, 2020
Lol
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 20, 2020
Oops!

She couldn't wait for the lockdown to be totally eased.

Why marry someone you will later cheat on in future?

What is the husband too doing in a hotel?

marriage nowadays is a big scam!!!! No real fellows again.

Don't kill him. Just walk away ( like craige David) from the troubles in your life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by sisisioge: 12:35pm On May 20, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is that another man kneeing there....chai!
Is that another persons husband being slapped....chai!

He should biko no kill am o. The cheats aren't worth is freedom!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 20, 2020
Mrkcee:
Ifam d man, I'm killing both of them.... Then kill myself
C'mon man, that's crazy. Divorce the woman and get yourself another young sweet wife.

Don't take women serious. I can't kill for no bitch and can't kill myself either for no hoe.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:36pm On May 20, 2020
Mrkcee:

oga that why we have a thing called the divorce

you have no right to kill anyone

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by farem: 12:36pm On May 20, 2020
macfish101:
Technically he has the right to kill the intruder and go scotch free under the law. Chai..... Cheating no go ooo.

Intruder to where, the hotel?
His sentence will be loud gan!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by judedwriter(m): 12:36pm On May 20, 2020
Marriage is so important but also so risky...

Only God can tell how many hearts have been broken beyond repairs and forgiveness by adulterous acts like this.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by stayclearofme: 12:36pm On May 20, 2020
Mrkcee:
Because of a woman? Sorry for you! RIP!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Rotimi47: 12:36pm On May 20, 2020
Give the guy a black eye and send the woman packing from your home so that she can go and marry the other man.

Don't ever try to kill anyone.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Jaqenhghar: 12:37pm On May 20, 2020
Kill him nah. Ode. You will likely rot in jail and she will find someone else

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Perfecttouchade: 12:37pm On May 20, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Marriage is a scam. Beware
women are just the scam in it cheesy you can't satisfy a woman with everything.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Criptofxt10: 12:37pm On May 20, 2020
grin grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 20, 2020
I wonder how Men bring themselves so low to cheat with ugly and fat women. I mean, if you must cheat, at least let the woman be worth it. Smh.

5 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by mufutau55(m): 12:37pm On May 20, 2020
macfish101:
Technically he has the right to kill the intruder and go scotch free under the law. Chai..... Cheating no go ooo.

Which law? This is not an intruder, they were in hotel room, how is that consider an intruder.
Nobody has the right to kill another person under any circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Majesty33(m): 12:37pm On May 20, 2020
I wonder what makes the victim scared when caught in cheating. Y is the man kneeling down, why the sudden anxiety on him. After all is he
not his fellow man? He should defend himself and not lose his own life just like that. Sudden fear has led many to their early grave.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Nitric(m): 12:37pm On May 20, 2020
Kill her and throw away your like na
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Kobicove(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2020
Rubbish talk...no one has the right to take another person's life!angry

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2020
macfish101:

Well, technically speaking...

He's the intruder in someone else's hotel room

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Lamasta(m): 12:39pm On May 20, 2020
By the time you finish killing that's when you know you have no damn right to kill.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by neutrotoba(m): 12:40pm On May 20, 2020
tyup:
Some men are just so foolish.....if you caught ur wife with another man in bed you got no business with the man it's ur wife u got business with turn her to Battery there if you so wish

imagine the wife standing while the concubine is kneeling so annoying sad

Why would a man sleep another man's wife in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Awoo88: 12:40pm On May 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Unfortunate!
But bro you don't have a right to kill the man,..

If you can't Forgive your wife then you have some right to put her away...
If he had kill the man at the heat of the moment, he will walk free. At worst it will be ruled involuntary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by angelfallz(m): 12:40pm On May 20, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A video which is going round on social media has captured the moment a man unleashed his anger after catching his wife red handed in a hotel room with another man.

According to reports, the lady had gone to a hotel with her lover, and after some minutes, her husband arrived at the scene.

The lady who was shocked after seeing her husband in the same hotel tried to calm his anger down, but he kept on yelling at the both of them, especially his wife’s lover.

According to the husband, he has the right to kill the man for catching him in a hotel with his wife.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDGxmxP0w6k

The husband is confused. If he wants to kill anyone, it's his wife. The other man didn't kidnap his wife to the hotel room neither did he rape his wife.

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by BareFacedLies(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2020
Legally speaking the so-called husband is the one intruding in another person's abode.

Whether he is fuçking your wife is not the issue here so long as you did not catch him in your house

8 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Antoeni(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2020
Kill him and Face the Lawc
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 20, 2020
No you don't.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by mmsen: 12:41pm On May 20, 2020
Mrkcee:

Why?

Get rid of your burdensome wife and go and be happy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives / Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! / What's Your Favourite Nickname For Your Mom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.