Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" (88639 Views)

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by jrusky(m): 12:58pm On May 20, 2020
Crocodille tears.

Bro pls no kill anyone abeg just simply deport her back to her parent peacefully.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by bukatyne(f): 12:58pm On May 20, 2020
Maize247:
Women lipsrsealed This type of woman should be beating with iron rod with mercy

Just how cheating men should be beaten with iron rod abi?

Why is the ale kneeling while iyawo is standing?

And why are we seeing this online?
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 20, 2020
"Leave the man, face your wife"

Divorce her immediately!!

I hope she doesn't turn to a motivational speaker AKA Feminist in the future tho!

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Chriswazo(m): 12:59pm On May 20, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Konjilites, is a deadly game. When played with another man's wife......
cheesy grin grin
Idiot, this my oga sef
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Fisher007: 1:00pm On May 20, 2020
Roon9:
I can't even start imagining what I'd do if she was my wife

Not that I support the act of cheating with married women but :

Oga you will do nothing. Why?

He rented the hotel? Not your money.
He didn't force or drag her there?
He didn't pull her trouser with force?
Your slutty wife still agreed to fvck him for one reason or the other ( may be for finance or your lack of ability to satisfy her sexually).

Oga better keep your ego. Even if it is your wife it is just your turn.

It is men like that man in the video I hate the most. You feel you own her cause she is your wife.

Kill the man and go to prison. That won't stop your wife from fvcking around. Simple truth be logical and rational oga. Don't be delusional and emotional.

Safe

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by 1deca: 1:00pm On May 20, 2020
There's no other way to God than to call upon Him your self through Jusus Christ. Pls don't make any mistake.

No one is perfect but please accept Jesus Christ as your personally Lord and Savior now because tomorrow maybe too late.

Tell him to have mercy upon you and save your soul and He should please write your name in the book of life, Amen

GOD LOVES US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Pavore9: 1:01pm On May 20, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

He will simply claim self defence of his wife being raped. He met her screaming for help, in the process of pulling her out from under him, he slipped, fell and died.

Raped in a hotel room? Haba!

If it was in their home, the judge could look into it but trailing them to the hotel, won't cut it.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by frozen70(f): 1:01pm On May 20, 2020
He has the right to kill both the man and his wife as he thinks and also knows that the government has the right to hang him till he dies

By so doing he has the right to make his children orphans

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by tunize(m): 1:01pm On May 20, 2020
how can one forgive a cheat not to talk a wife to even make it worse the one that has kids for u chai.
Situation like this na DNA direct cos its obvious.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by apexc5152: 1:03pm On May 20, 2020
[color=#] 4417751[/color]
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by SweetCunt97(f): 1:03pm On May 20, 2020
Mrkcee:
Ifam d man, I'm killing both of them.... Then kill myself
Because na wetin carry you come this life na.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 20, 2020
Who understands the language being spoken by the recorder?
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by joshuaidibia(m): 1:03pm On May 20, 2020
tyup:
Some men are just so foolish.....if you caught ur wife with another man in bed you got no business with the man it's ur wife u got business with turn her to Battery there if you so wish

imagine the wife standing while the concubine is kneeling so annoying sad

Are you married?

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by FGonline: 1:03pm On May 20, 2020
Comedian2019:
Mumu man. You think if you kill him, it will end there?
she fit lie 4himself
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Truthbites: 1:04pm On May 20, 2020
Before a woman will accept another man to climb her, u don't know what she has seen in that marriage.so most times, I don't judge anyone. Have u heard of emotional torture. I know a man who hasn't spoken to his wife in years ...some men keep malice for many years and come talk shiit

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Kinjikitileking(m): 1:04pm On May 20, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A video which is going round on social media has captured the moment a man unleashed his anger after catching his wife red handed in a hotel room with another man.

According to reports, the lady had gone to a hotel with her lover, and after some minutes, her husband arrived at the scene.

The lady who was shocked after seeing her husband in the same hotel tried to calm his anger down, but he kept on yelling at the both of them, especially his wife’s lover.

According to the husband, he has the right to kill the man for catching him in a hotel with his wife.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDGxmxP0w6k

that Woman go sweet to Bleep oooh..
her shape follow no b small
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by jackpot(f): 1:04pm On May 20, 2020
betterman22:
It's very painful sir. But please don't kill anybody
do you think that he is still kneeling down as you type?

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by jaxxy(m): 1:04pm On May 20, 2020
No sir, u have the right to divorce her, send her out of ur house or collect ur bride price back.

Anything else is not ur right. Send her back to her father’s house.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by OKTolu: 1:05pm On May 20, 2020
inside life, abeg no kill am oooo,just allow her to go but before then frog jump both of them for 10 minutes
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by koyyess: 1:05pm On May 20, 2020
Story for the gods.

They can't take what they dish out.

Divorce her and go and lick your bruised, deflated ego.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by BabaO2: 1:05pm On May 20, 2020
Why the mumu dey knee down. All blames is on the woman not the man, even the woman's husband too dey carry side madam/chick.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by guy222: 1:06pm On May 20, 2020
tyup:
Some men are just so foolish.....if you caught ur wife with another man in bed you got no business with the man it's ur wife u got business with turn her to Battery there if you so wish

Bros forget this english wey you dey speak, if e happen to you na that time you go understand. So you want to tell me that if you catch a man naked ontop yourself wife, you will tell the man to just stand up, wear his cloth and go home right? Just open that your mouth again, nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by emkz: 1:06pm On May 20, 2020
Mr Man, you have no jurisdiction in that hotel. If you inflict damage, the law would not be kind to you. You also cannot threaten someone on camera.

Obviously this incident happened in Ghana or Zimbabwe. In either case, there are no laws against infidelity. So the man ought to get them on tape admitting to infidelity and use that in the court. Technically, you broke into a hotel and invaded people's privacy. You can't do that.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Drizzy5001(m): 1:07pm On May 20, 2020
The wife nyansh big like mama ibukun own o .. chai grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by yesloaded: 1:07pm On May 20, 2020
macfish101:
Technically he has the right to kill the intruder and go scotch free under the law. Chai..... Cheating no go ooo.
He as no right to kill the lover, nothing of such exist in Nigerian constitution even if he's a military personnel.

If he took the man to court, the man can still defend himself that the woman presented herself and divorced or single lady sef.

I'm not in support of extra marital affairs because I hate cheating but screaming that you will kill a man you met with your wife is completely out of it.

Best thing is to divorce a cheating a wife as long as you are not a cheat too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Agugbadin: 1:07pm On May 20, 2020
Nigeria women are shameless.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Lawrence234: 1:07pm On May 20, 2020
akpur1:
If am the one fucking your wife and you hit me, I’ll deal with your ass because it was consensual I no rape or force her. Carry your wounded ego away
�‍♂️
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by guy222: 1:07pm On May 20, 2020
tyup:

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by yesloaded: 1:09pm On May 20, 2020
guy222:
Bros forget this english wey you dey speak, if e happen to you na that time you go understand. So you want to tell me that if you catch a man naked ontop yourself wife, you will tell the man to just stand up, wear his cloth and go home right? Just open that your mouth again, nonsense
Firstly, that place is not their matrimonial home but a public place

Secondly, he didnt force the woman but the woman in question goes there willingly which means its mutual

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Alexpetra: 1:09pm On May 20, 2020
Comedian2019:
Mumu man. You think if you kill him, it will end there?
mumu man, he think say he wise

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by belatoxx: 1:11pm On May 20, 2020
Mrkcee:
Ifam d man, I'm killing both of them.... Then kill myself
t

Stupid
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 20, 2020
Women are just too heartless in their dealings. Do you know how it feels for your wife to cheat on you. Girlfriend can be accommodating but wife is unacceptable. The man should just walk away and let go that woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives / Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! / What's Your Favourite Nickname For Your Mom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.