Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" (88637 Views)

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by raphy(m): 2:16pm On May 20, 2020
if it was me it was my wife fault not the man imagine ur wife need his preek and want extra money than the one u gave her..

i will just yak my wife home home and give her her last fhuck and divorce her ass.let her go enjoy the man preek.

many.woman do this and say there husband don't touch.them for long.

the woman bum bum big o and her face fat so she take many di9k well lai.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Ginomel(m): 2:17pm On May 20, 2020
Fragility6:

Pray u dont find urself in diz unfortunate situation all diz ur logic reasoning go fail

Take my words Bro. I don't have any business with the man. it was the woman that agreed to the stuff.

I can only be extremely confrontational if the man insults me or say anything rude. If he is a gentleman that saw opportunity it's his luck.

After he is gone, then I will confront the partner non-violently and walk away FOREVER.

Don't impose your reaction to mine, I am an adult to know my decision.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:17pm On May 20, 2020
Mrkcee:
Ifam d man, I'm killing both of them.... Then kill myself

For what now?
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Taiwojon(m): 2:17pm On May 20, 2020
no! no!! no!!! you don't have to say like that nah!
LET GO OF A CHEATING WIFE.
you don't want to be a murderer because of a cheating wife Biko.
two wrongs can't make a right
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by One4me: 2:18pm On May 20, 2020
ADBA3005:
This couldn't have happened in real life: there was no how the hubby would have just entered the room because the room would have been closed. Therefore, I find it nauseatingly unbelievable!

Are you aware that ALL hotel rooms, have duplicate keys kept by the staff??
Are you aware that there may be a possibility that the Husband was tipped-off by a staff?
Are you aware of the possibility that a staff might have given the husband the duplicate key, out of annoyance by what lover-boy was doing or for a small fee?
Are you aware that some hotels have concealed cameras that clients dont know about?
Its not new, cheaters get caught every day and night

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Emaprince: 2:18pm On May 20, 2020
RTSC:
No woman is worth a prison term o.

What if he caught them when the deed was already on.

Like what happened in ikeja, where a man was held up by traffic on his way to catch his wife and her lover.

By the time he got there, the lover was already firing the wife on all cylinders.

The husband burst into tears.
grin grin Very funny.

But the lover must have been fuccking her before that day na...so what's the big deal about being held up by traffic?? Abi was that the first time they were to Bleep?

And why was he crying? He must have been a been good and gentle man..faithful also. If not I don't see how a man who have seen what women do all day will cry over her infidelity. You can only feel disappointed and also confirming your believe that none of these hoes is loyal
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by TruthSpeaker: 2:19pm On May 20, 2020
macfish101:
Technically he has the right to kill the intruder and go scotch free under the law. Chai..... Cheating no go ooo.

Under which law are you talking about? Why call the man an intruder when it happened at a hotel not at the husband’s home? If any thing it is even wrong for husband to have access to the hotel since he wasn’t an invited guest.
He will end up in jail for killing either of them.
I don’t know if it is sharia law you are quoting. I’m not a Muslim, but I like respecting other people’s religious belief.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by TruthHurts100: 2:19pm On May 20, 2020
If woman never do you this thing before, you will never understand. Especially when you are faithful. It's more painful than death.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Vickynonny(m): 2:19pm On May 20, 2020
Maize247:
Women lipsrsealed This type of woman should be beating withth iron rod without mercy

Iron rod is too small na
She should be pounded with a motar
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Vickynonny(m): 2:20pm On May 20, 2020
undecided
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by mechanics(m): 2:21pm On May 20, 2020
He does not have the right to do that.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by One4me: 2:21pm On May 20, 2020
raphy:
if it was me it was my wife fault not the man imagine ur wife need his preek and want extra money than the one u gave her..

i will just yak my wife home home and give her her last fhuck and divorce her ass.let her go enjoy the man preek.

many.woman do this and say there husband don't touch.them for long.

the woman bum bum big o and her face fat so she take many di9k well lai.

Stop lying to yourself!
if you can still give her a "last Bleep" under those circumstances, it shows you are pussy whipped and it wont be your last time.
Women go sabi take advantage of persin like you sha
. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by sinkhole: 2:22pm On May 20, 2020
gambia:

Its called "Aure ya kare"
thank you wink
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by joe4christ(m): 2:22pm On May 20, 2020
akpur1:
[s][/s]
Ask yourself when did a woman become a property I didn’t encroach on anybody’s land I wanted my fun. That man no get mouth joor. If I Bleep your wife you can’t try that with me

See this one. Just try it with someone like me. Aswear u won't even have 10sec to breath your last. It will be so swift...
And for the record, the man came with his friend Who was recording the video.
Simply avoid peoples wife if u wanna last!
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by One4me: 2:24pm On May 20, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

Under which law are you talking about? Why call the man an intruder when it happened at a hotel not at the husband’s home? If any thing it is even wrong for husband to have access to the hotel since he wasn’t an invited guest.
He will end up in jail for killing either of them.
I don’t know if it is sharia law you are quoting. I’m not a Muslim, but I like respecting other people’s religious belief.

Intrusion into another man's punnany without written or verbal authorisation! shocked grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by geezynoni: 2:25pm On May 20, 2020
Mrkcee:
Then?
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by iPOOPinURmouth: 2:26pm On May 20, 2020
omg the guy did nothing. if i catch a guy fucking my wife , she has to accept that i have to start pimpng her for cash and stop after i make 10m. if not i will kill her. i dont have issues with the guy
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Obakoolex(m): 2:26pm On May 20, 2020
macfish101:
Technically he has the right to kill the intruder and go scotch free under the law. Chai..... Cheating no go ooo.
Only if it happens in his own house then he can claim self defense
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Pedekunle(m): 2:26pm On May 20, 2020
Mrkcee:

So, what are you still doing on earth? Mtcheeeeew
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by joe4christ(m): 2:26pm On May 20, 2020
BigJoe19:
[sup][/sup]Shut up!!! To sleep with someone's wife is not a criminal offence, she consented to it and the man fvcked her, simple. Face your cheating wife and leave the man, he is not part of your union.

Did u just say to sleep with someone's wife is not a criminal offense?

Damn, if you're a lawyer then u must be a dumb charge and bail lawyer I guess! grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Orpe7(m): 2:28pm On May 20, 2020
Inside her mind, she go dey vex say na before round one dem catch them
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by cray91(m): 2:28pm On May 20, 2020
and after doing that, wetin you kon gain?
Mrkcee:
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by onadana: 2:29pm On May 20, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Fake tears, I bet you she ain't sorry. She just got caught and its traumatizing

She will do it again.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Chatflick(m): 2:29pm On May 20, 2020
Idiotmod:
Why you go kill them. But women, I fear who no fear them
God self fear them na him make am no get wife
Dude haba
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by iPOOPinURmouth: 2:30pm On May 20, 2020
macfish101:
he did not intrude. that is a hotel. the man in the hotel has the right to kill the intruding husband
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by onadana: 2:30pm On May 20, 2020
Comedian2019:
Mumu man. You think if you kill him, it will end there?

He can.There is what is called crime of passion,instantaneous but in this case he is already thinking it.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by One4me: 2:32pm On May 20, 2020
akpur1:
[s][/s]
Ask yourself when did a woman become a property I didn’t encroach on anybody’s land I wanted my fun. That man no get mouth joor. If I Bleep your wife you can’t try that with me

keep Kwaiet there!
We are talkning about a married woman here, not some Olosho!
If you are married, go back to the video of the MARRIAGE OATH/VOWS YOU TOOK and LISTEN to what you said.

If yo are not, let me quote a small line in what we say for your attention: TO FORSAKE ALL OTHER MAN/WOMAN
Some Men get angry and kill people like you, because of this sort of nonsense talk or las las, they lace you with Maguun.
What do you profit from sleeping with a married woman sef, despite all the tight, under 21 that litter the place?
Is it due your low self esteem, poverty or what ?

Dont come back with a lame arguement, just acknowledge, if you are wrong.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 20, 2020
macfish101:

Technically, you are very wrong ooo
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by iPOOPinURmouth: 2:34pm On May 20, 2020
spiritedtete:

Let me catch you with my wife oo lol

You will read leviticus 20 vs 10, proverb 6 vs 29 for me..

Don't you know our women are like our territory (our pride) we don't want to share... we can wage war and destroy generations just because of one woman.

Same reason we like to conquer all women and make them ours.. so if you add my woman to yours... you just drum a war beat.
Note this please.

you are the dumbest guy on nairaland. so u wont kill your wife that cant keep her smelling toto one place? its the innocnt guy u go cary your frustration meet?

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by TruthSpeaker: 2:35pm On May 20, 2020
One4me:

Intrusion into another man's punnany without written or verbal authorisation! shocked grin grin

Lol, now I get you. The woman gave him a free pass nah, can’t you see was even begging on his behalf? Like sey Oga prick nor dey strong when E stand
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by maazi45: 2:36pm On May 20, 2020
Ginomel:

You got it right. I wonder when they will stop fighting the victim, face your partner he/she brought the person in.

As far as it is a consented arrangement and not a rape, the husband is a fool confronting the man . You can only react if he argues with you despite the misdemeanour.
una two no get sense at all na una dey follow pipo wife
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by insightful01(m): 2:37pm On May 20, 2020
tyup:
Some men are just so foolish.....if you caught ur wife with another man in bed you got no business with the man it's ur wife u got business with turn her to Battery there if you so wish

imagine the wife standing while the concubine is kneeling so annoying sad

I think you are right. On the other note, if the intruder were caught in the man's house and injured him. The husband might be freed.

Nobody has a right to kill anyone, except in a viable self defence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives / Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! / What's Your Favourite Nickname For Your Mom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.