Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

My Regret Over A Missed Sexual Escapede - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Regret Over A Missed Sexual Escapede (978 Views)

My Regret Dating A Virgin Girl... / My Regret After Losing My Virginity At 16 / How I Wish I Had Waited. My Regret And Pains About Sleeping With Prostitutes !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Regret Over A Missed Sexual Escapede by klenton(m): 11:46am On May 20, 2020
Back in the days when i went to write waec at a remote village in Anambra, i needed a place to stay for the duration of the exams, so i set out for job hunting and finally got a place, a moderately good house, met the land Lady about taking up the accommodation, its actually a furnished big one room self contain possibly used by one of the landlady's son when he is in town, so upon my enquiry the landlady told me that a girl who also came to right waec has already taken up the place but that if the girl wouldn't mind we can share, so she called the girl who should be around 20 or 21 years while i was barely 18 and asked her if i can share with her and surprisingly she said yes while beaming with ecstasy, i was taken aback, then she took me inside to see the house, i asked how are we going to share this place and she was like we can share, that the landlady will give her another foam to put on the flour while i use the main bed, infact she was persuading me to stay having noticed i was highly reluctant

i knew right then that the girl was Hot and this is going to be a free fvck but i was scared and my brother i went with noticed too and asked me mischievously if i would really want to stay, i said no and we left

i finally got another place but whenever i remember this experience i feel i missed out on free sexually escapade and uptill now i wish i can reverse the hands of time.

feel free to share yours.
Re: My Regret Over A Missed Sexual Escapede by Nobody: 11:48am On May 20, 2020
Your post should have read, narrow escape from a destiny destroyer. You probably would have failed the exams and remained backward. My friend won a state govt scholarship early 2000s miraculously. ..miraculously in the sense that, the course zoned to his LGA was being offered only by him, out of those who applied and that was how he was considered.

The representative of foreign universities where other applicants who had also won the scholarship had chosen to study came to give them a pep talk and take their resumes and forms. They also counselled them on life in the UK as potential students and how they could cope. My friend was so happy and full of life. When the interview at the British Deputy High commission was near, some old girlfriends in the university days, whom he didn't even discuss his plans with, including those with whom he never had any intimate relationship, started visiting him. Some of them said they came to say hi but before he says jack, one thing would lead to another and he would sleep with them. He still slept with one of them a day before his Visa appointment. This was the guy whom girls would ordinarily ignore because he had nothing. He was managing a one-room apartment with his brother who was in school at that time good look, he no get( but he's fine now that theres money ). All the candidates were successful with their Visa interviews except my friend. He cried his heart hout that day. Suddenly, those girls stopped seeing him afterwards. They all disappeared. I had to console him. He was asked to appeal but some people said he shouldn't bother appealing, since the award was still valid fornone year, that he should reapply which he did. This time, my friend was always seen going to the prayer mountain grin. The place was his second home. When he reappeared for the interview, he was asked what happened the first time which led to his refusal. In short he hit his Visa to study in the uk. Fast forward, this guy won Youwin award back home and several international awards in Europe. He's a big boy now.

3 Likes

Re: My Regret Over A Missed Sexual Escapede by Sayre: 11:50am On May 20, 2020
What if the girl had STD?
Re: My Regret Over A Missed Sexual Escapede by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:55am On May 20, 2020
do you know if she is one of the "karashika" girls?
Re: My Regret Over A Missed Sexual Escapede by illicit(m): 12:12pm On May 20, 2020
She might be scared of sleeping alone.....

During NYSC. we went for election duty and when we camped at night, they gave us mats, a mat for two people, but corpers managed to get a mat each. There was this older lady ( a master's student) that didn't want to sleep among other women and she asked to share my mat. I obliged.
We discussed well into the night and then we cuddled. She let me smooched small but no kissing or removal of clothes. the next day she said I wasn't even shy.....

After election, she came to the town where I was serving and slept over a weekend....

feel free to use your imagination....
Re: My Regret Over A Missed Sexual Escapede by Babatunde40(m): 12:57pm On May 20, 2020
You were 18. She was 20 - 21. Meaning, in sexual matters, she is 25. Guy, i can swear that you no go see pant. In your front, other guys will come and remove her every night. Na only you for sleep that room
Re: My Regret Over A Missed Sexual Escapede by delectablegyal(f): 1:21pm On May 20, 2020
illicit:
She might be scared of sleeping alone.....

During NYSC. we went for election duty and when we camped at night, they gave us mats, a mat for two people, but corpers managed to get a mat each. There was this older lady ( a master's student) that didn't want to sleep among other women and she asked to share my mat. I obliged.
We discussed well into the night and then we cuddled. She let me smooched small but no kissing or removal of clothes. the next day she said I wasn't even shy.....

After election, she came to the town where I was serving and slept over a weekend....

feel free to use your imagination....

are you lying? you did it with her all night? you phucked her? wow! that is illicit.
Re: My Regret Over A Missed Sexual Escapede by illicit(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2020
delectablegyal:

are you lying? you did it with her all night? you phucked her? wow! that is illicit.

I am not lying nah.
Is that ur real face?
Re: My Regret Over A Missed Sexual Escapede by delectablegyal(f): 1:26pm On May 20, 2020
illicit:

I am not lying nah. Is that ur real face?

where was that? which state?
Re: My Regret Over A Missed Sexual Escapede by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 20, 2020
Are you the right person for Ade?
Re: My Regret Over A Missed Sexual Escapede by illicit(m): 1:27pm On May 20, 2020
delectablegyal:

where was that? which state?
@ ur dp
Re: My Regret Over A Missed Sexual Escapede by delectablegyal(f): 1:29pm On May 20, 2020
illicit:

@ ur dp

which state was that? I'm not talking about my dp. if you like believe it or not. phuck you if you don't like my dp though.
Re: My Regret Over A Missed Sexual Escapede by illicit(m): 1:31pm On May 20, 2020
delectablegyal:

which state was that? I'm not talking about my dp. if you like believe it or not. phuck you if you don't like my dp though.

Osun.
You are too beautiful for my liking tongue
Re: My Regret Over A Missed Sexual Escapede by sayisayi(m): 1:32pm On May 20, 2020
Nice thread turns into swearing in less than 10 posts... grin

Nigerians sha

(1) (Reply)

Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos (video) / Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem / Life Without A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.