Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. (28890 Views)

In Naija, immidiately U Are Standing And Gisting With A Lady.... / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Phenomenal16(f): 6:33pm On May 20, 2020
geezynoni:

You should have hit him with the candle plate on your head.
..lol....I don't mind removing my shoes to slap him with d sole
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Phenomenal16(f): 6:34pm On May 20, 2020
Exc2000:

if I hear say I no shout my own back wey we go both enter Instablog9ja

as much as I don't do such, I doubt any foolish lady would be bold enough to slap me or embarrass me should there be a casual contact,

....until we jam on that platform....
Even ur follow guys there go yap u
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by sexylassie2(f): 6:34pm On May 20, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

I can pay for your plastic surgery
Hit me up let me change your life!!

OK, go use your money to change the face of your monkey mother.
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Phenomenal16(f): 6:35pm On May 20, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
u talk like somebody from unn
..yah
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Phenomenal16(f): 6:36pm On May 20, 2020
Scot1255:
well its your life. A girl actually did it for me once. I collected her number. N I fvcked her d following day. It depends on f circumstance. Some girls play along too. If I see a girl is adjusting for me in such situation, I pack well immediately
..cos she want to be bleeped
U grab?
I don't take shit....that's by d way
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by SultanOfAbia: 6:37pm On May 20, 2020
sexylassie2:

Even the mother that gave birth to you and your sister cant even stand up to me

Lil rapist
Yes They can't stand up to you because you are crippled
That would be inhumane to stand up to a crippled lady. That's why we respect you

1 Like

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by SultanOfAbia: 6:43pm On May 20, 2020
@sexylassie2 we all know your mum slept with a mad man and lied to your step father..
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by FisifunKododada: 6:45pm On May 20, 2020
What are you waiting for? Get that number and make sure you fvck her silly for daring your manhood. How dare she challenge a grown man's bura?

One thick yanch/beautiful face market sales gal use to brush up on me especially when I go to buy food at night. She would deliberately use style to rub her yanch on me. I kept calm for about 2 weeks. One day I deliberately went there at her closing time. We returned to my place. I fvked this gal from 10 pm to 5 am (taking short naps in btw). I would wake up and mount her again and again. She was wild. She cried/moaned all night. Her ring tone is delicious. The next morning she left walking like a bow legged old woman. Found out a week later she is a married woman. But she kept coming to collect koboko until I left the area after 5 years. I pity the husband but he should not have married a nymphomaniac.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by sexylassie2(f): 6:52pm On May 20, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Yes They can't stand up to you because you are crippled
That would be inhumane to stand up to a crippled lady. That's why we respect you

i wont step so low arguing with a jss3 student that is mentally unstable
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by SultanOfAbia: 7:07pm On May 20, 2020
sexylassie2:

A primary 4 kid is far more intelligent than you. A raccon is more beautiful than you ugly beast!!

2 Likes

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by ZAWs: 7:14pm On May 20, 2020
For the record, no decent girl would condone such a nasty behavior.
I honestly do not understand the pleasure about this shit like some of you are talking about.
What if you have cum on her back?
How do you explain this to the public?
Una dey try o
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by princejenks(m): 7:23pm On May 20, 2020
tight queue for this corona period?

1 Like

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by SultanOfAbia: 7:23pm On May 20, 2020
ZAWs:
For the record, no decent girl would condone such a nasty behavior.
I honestly do not understand the pleasure about this shit like some of you are talking about.
What if you have cum on her back?
How do you explain this to the public?
Una dey try o
I'm not a 1 minute premature ejaculator like you bro..There are Levels to this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Tozic: 7:37pm On May 20, 2020
sexylassie2:

The evil in you is too much. I was never brought up to be this inhumane, and never will I allow myself bow to the fragments of evil!

For awhile I've been observing you and nothing constructive has been coming out from you. If this is how you were brought up then your Inside needs a total cleansing and revamping.

YOU CAN'T CONTINUE LIVING A WICKED LIFE AND SAYING PROFANE THINGS TO HUMANS. YOU'LL DESTRUCT YOUR LIFE WITH YOUR HANDS!

5 Likes

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Joetttimua1811(m): 7:39pm On May 20, 2020
Razormann:

How you guys dey do am? Wetin you follow her talk? I no Sabi approach babe and I don finish uni since 5years so you know I no be small boy

Hmm I feel your pain bro, I was like you before but later have to build my confidence with this conclusion" No girl I ask out have the right to slap me, she either says yes or no" but then you don't give up immediately try convincing her, just try something, speak sweet words to her while being confident no go dey do shaky shaky brother oo, but nowadays sef it's hard to ask a girl out and she doesn't accept before seven days... No be me talk am ooo zero hate zero Sees wan wan hate for Tiri sees for in case you need more lectures WhatsApp. ASAP

1 Like

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Okoroawusa: 8:06pm On May 20, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Let her answer the question for herself
Ok

No vex
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by RunzMAN: 8:09pm On May 20, 2020
FisifunKododada:
What are you waiting for? Get that number and make sure you fvck her silly for daring your manhood. How dare she challenge a grown man's bura?

One thick yanch/beautiful face market sales gal use to brush up on me especially when I go to buy food at night. She would deliberately use style to rub her yanch on me. I kept calm for about 2 weeks. One day I deliberately went there at her closing time. We returned to my place. I fvked this gal from 10 pm to 5 am (taking short naps in btw). I would wake up and mount her again and again. She was wild. She cried/moaned all night. Her ring tone is delicious. The next morning she left walking like a bow legged old woman. Found out a week later she is a married woman. But she kept coming to collect koboko until I left the area after 5 years. I pity the husband but he should not have married a nymphomaniac.

Tell me something shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by X0012(m): 8:15pm On May 20, 2020
I see it as a childish act especially when done deliberately.
I mean why do that when I can have her in normal ways? Huh?
Some guys funny sha.

1 Like

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Okoroawusa: 8:18pm On May 20, 2020
SultanOfAbia you are spoiling your thread.

Just chill...

1 Like

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:25pm On May 20, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..yah
cos I have heard my lil sisters saying That Una Gbas gbos
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by LINTUNE(m): 9:30pm On May 20, 2020
Phenomenal16:
....until we jam on that platform....
Even ur follow guys there go yap u
shut up, stop bragging here, u try and shout at me in such situation,ill ask u why u are in the queue in the first place, since u dont want any contact, do u expect me to fly out when u bring ur ass closer or i should construct a bridge between ur ass and my body?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:39pm On May 20, 2020
Exc2000:

if I hear say I no shout my own back wey we go both enter Instablog9ja

as much as I don't do such, I doubt any foolish lady would be bold enough to slap me or embarrass me should there be a casual contact,

There's a huge difference between close contact and smooching. When a guy continually presses against you even if you adjust ten times, you'll know instantly that he's being a pervert and he should be disgraced. Same case goes for a woman. If you accept such smooching, you both are perverts and should be jailed or something.

People should stop acting like animals cause there's a reason we are called 'higher beings'

2 Likes

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by EricZeal(m): 9:42pm On May 20, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..this has happened to me at one ATM inside my school...
I screamed at d young man to back out....like I yelled at him
I made sure I embarrassed him......he was so ashamed of himself that day.......
I hate that thing with passion
You did well cool
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by COdeGenesis: 9:46pm On May 20, 2020
Risky shit... If the queue is tight and the babe has an ass that is big n can make me lose my self-control, I would just step out of the queue or just tell her say babe this your back is tempting, please set it one place. I cant stand embarrassment

3 Likes

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by EmmySparky(m): 10:27pm On May 20, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..yes...
I feel insulted..... Any person that does that whether celebrity or not does nor av a single respect for himself
lies ... let Aki or paw paw try this with you am sure u would just smile..Idris or will is even too big...though it's not an act I support ...

4 Likes

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Akachukwu42(m): 1:13am On May 21, 2020
First off.. You are just being a perv.
Secondly. I don't think she felt your boner, it was all in your head!
Thirdly.. If u continue in this path, jailtime for u don near be that
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by nwachukwu9(m): 1:23am On May 21, 2020
When I was much younger I did something like that. But there are two experience I would never forget
1) I went to a shop to buy something, and their was this lady in front of me with a nice buttocks also Making purchase. I touched my dick on her ass slightly to my greatest shock she adjusted her ass in such a way that it was pressing my dick tightly. I was praying let her not finish buying things because her ass was so sweet like an electric shock, only guys can understand the feelings. After buying the thing she turned around and smiled at me and said bye bye. I forever regretted not collecting her number.
2) My second experience was when I attended a dancing competition with a lot of crowd, there was this girl in front of me with a big buttocks, I tried to rub my dick on her ass,she adjusted, I tried again she adjusted, I tried for the third time and she started insulting me all the crowd attention drew to us. I was highly embarrassed that I have to leave the show. The girl no get chill, she insulted me that it was the crowd that was begging her to stop. Ever since then I learnt my lesson, I don't do such things again. I have my girlfriend so if I feel hot she can satisfy me. It is childish as you could be badly embarrassed.

7 Likes

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by nwachukwu9(m): 1:30am On May 21, 2020
From my write up above it can be concluded that all girls Know that you are rubbing your dick on her ass,if she doesn't like it,she would adjust but if she loves it,she would press her ass on you tightly,if she is confused she would just continue staying there while you keep pressing your dick on her ass. But I swear some women enjoy it from my experience when I was much younger. I also swear that some women hate it with passion from my experience also. What lady A would tolerate is different from what lady B would tolerate. If a guy enjoys pressing his dick on a lady ass,it also means that there is a lady that enjoys it also. If a lady can be a leach, it also means that there are guys who are leaches. What ever character you have be it good or bad character there are also opposite gender with the same character. Are you an alpha male and think you can play all females,there is also an alpha female that can play you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by SultanOfAbia: 2:02am On May 21, 2020
nwachukwu9:
From my write up above it can be concluded that all girls Know that you are rubbing your dick on her ass,if she doesn't like it,she would adjust but if she loves it,she would press her ass on you tightly,if she is confused she would just continue staying there while you keep pressing your dick on her ass. But I swear some women enjoy it from my experience when I was much younger. I also swear that some women hate it with passion from my experience also. What lady A would tolerate is different from what lady B would tolerate. If a guy enjoys pressing his dick on a lady ass,it also means that there is a lady that enjoys it also. If a lady can be a leach, it also means that there are guys who are leaches. What ever character you have be it good or bad character there are also opposite gender with the same character. Are you an alpha male and think you can play all females,there is also an alpha female that can play you.
Wow Sir, So Much Wisdom!!!

1 Like

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Ryan03(f): 2:29am On May 21, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

You are a proud slave.. nice grin grin grin
pained? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Nobody: 2:40am On May 21, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
This morning I went to first bank to deposit, there was this thick chubby sexy chick that was infront of me..
There was issue about people taking other people's spot on the line so everyone stayed tight and close to each other to prevent such. That's how this girl just use her thick ass push my prick area while the queue started getting tighter.

Omo!!! I Smushed like crazy and the weird part is that she didn't react!!
I tried so hard to control the boner.
Either she knew what was happening or she was playing naive??
At one point, it felt like she was adjusting her skirt I come fear say she go expose me but no!!! She still in the line pushing back and forth and her ass just touching my prick if not for God I for embarrass myself.

Do ladies feel when a guy boner is touching their ass when they stand in a queue?
I pity you!!

The one with anger problems can stab you!!

It is barbaric but it is your loss..

May be you should leave the queue in case of uncontrollable erection!!

Don't allow a girl that is not your mate insult you!!!
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:14am On May 21, 2020
pocohantas come and see our sapiosexual alfa males who just LOVE intelligent women kill us with wisdom... come and see their own brand of intelligence lmaooooo
nwachukwu9:
SultanOfAbia:

Wow Sir, So Much Wisdom!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? / 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship / The Naked Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.