Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me (10181 Views)

6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me by collarfreak(m): 3:49pm On May 20, 2020
Eating bitter cola makes her cum to delay...no need to fear
Re: Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me by zexy2030(m): 4:15pm On May 20, 2020
I think its more of disease treatment or prevention.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 20, 2020
S

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me by ProfAmaben(m): 5:02pm On May 20, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Bitter kola containss high amount of caffiene.
Caffiene is a stimulant that can releases sex hormone called Testosterone
Testosterone is responsible for high libido, and stamina and increase sexual arousal
Women produce little Testosterone so bitter kola acts as a precussor to activate more production of testosterone in women thereby increasing their libido.

She is using it to enhance her sexual enjoyment.. it's like taking Cocaine before a wrestling match.
Wrong analysis, the caffeine in kolanut doesn't boost dehydrotestosterone (dht), rather it increases endurance of any exercise that would allow you push your body to the limit that would then produce testosterone in minute quantity.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:10pm On May 20, 2020
You are busy pounding while she's chewing away your destiny.
Ok kontunu

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me by hardbody: 6:12pm On May 20, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Testosterone is responsible for high libido, and stamina and increase sexual arousal
Women produce little Testosterone so bitter kola acts as a precussor to activate more production of testosterone in women thereby increasing their libido.

She is using it to enhance her sexual enjoyment.. it's like taking Cocaine before a wrestling match.

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.
Re: Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me by rosy1992(f): 6:27pm On May 20, 2020
Wonders would never cease.
Re: Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me by socialmediaman: 6:41pm On May 20, 2020
ikh777:

how do you guys RISK your lives like this... do you know if the girl has a fetish background or you are one of the E-DIOTS who does not believe in traditional powers....

See, whomever taught her to do that is fetish and this may have adverse effect on you. Be very careful bro.... date a NORMAL lady, not a side-effect.

I thought normal was boring!
Re: Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me by Aditkd(f): 7:27pm On May 20, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Women produce little Testosterone so bitter kola acts as a precussor or aphrodisiac to activate more production of testosterone in women thereby increasing their libido.

On point....
Re: Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2020
she be winch!
Re: Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me by RoyalBlu(f): 9:24pm On May 20, 2020
People dey this nairaland o.

Say what!!! cheesy

Different opinions untop bitter kola.

See me laughing so hard cheesy
Re: Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me by VicM6: 9:29pm On May 20, 2020
She don register u put for association of Village people.... So u go become manager.
Re: Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me by Graceteey(f): 9:49pm On May 20, 2020
kamez:
orishirishi something

Shebi Na u buy bitter kola keep for house....

he who brings kola brings life

badooo
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me by yuswrld20(m): 11:55pm On May 20, 2020
this is jazz bro
Re: Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me by Akachukwu42(m): 1:15am On May 21, 2020
Maybe you have mouth odour and she doesn't know how to tell u..
Re: Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me by ghettochild(m): 8:37am On May 21, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Women produce little Testosterone so bitter kola acts as a precussor or aphrodisiac to activate more production of testosterone in women thereby increasing their libido.

Thanks for educating their superstitious asses

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me by Lamanii22(f): 10:59am On May 21, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

You know too much lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill / Great New Kiss: New Method Of Kissing!!! / What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.