Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,694 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? (72886 Views)

Business Ideas With N300k / Start This Business With N300K And Make N30M In 12 Months / Man Empowers Random Street Hawkers With N300k To Boost Their Business (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by AyarmBoye(m): 1:08am On May 23, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
NEPA........abi na water him go use dey fuel gen?
I don't understand you o......Every business has its pro and cons.... Besides some area are fairly good when it comes to electricity..... Fuel will serve as backups.....im sure u run gen in ur house almost every day and u it's not even a business Dat will pay u... So why not on business Dat pays....
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Walexdubia(m): 1:15am On May 23, 2020
DanielIkeije:
I’ll advice you acquire a high income skill.

A high income skill will make you between $2000 to $10,000 monthly if you are really good at what you do.

Out of the 300k take out some money and pay for a course to learn a high income skill.

This will benefit you greatly trust me.
Pls can u give an example of some high income skills
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Nnamdinaija(m): 1:17am On May 23, 2020
naijacutee:
No need to invest any of your N300k.

I'm looking for primary school teachers to help me create learning programs for N3,500 per program. You can earn a little extra on the side by creating multiple programs.

Hi! I am interested in this. I am a structural Civil Engineering graduate of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Walexdubia(m): 1:18am On May 23, 2020
OmoDavido:
Save more and start processing your Canada visa.

Jaapaa out of this country by all means.
Lol as if Canada self na bed of rose...
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Nnamdinaija(m): 1:20am On May 23, 2020
naijacutee:

I'm looking for primary school teachers to help me create learning programs for N3,500 per program. You can earn a little extra on the side by creating multiple programs.

Hi! I am interested in this. I am a structural Civil Engineering graduate of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri.

My contacts : 08060019112
Whatsapp : 08033702220
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by ghettochild(m): 1:20am On May 23, 2020
richyblink1:

What does it entail?
Can u inbox me
+27737839889
Looking for a business to set up back home
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by frozen70(f): 1:25am On May 23, 2020
Seuntek:
Good afternoon fellow nairalanders. Please advice me a viable business i can start with 300k. I am a private school teacher and I'm not ready to quit now until my business can sustain me. I work 7 to 5pm. Thanks my dear fellow nairalanders.

You can look around your area and start any business that is not easily available, like refilling of gas cylinder
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by ghettochild(m): 1:30am On May 23, 2020
ultravires:

What is the minimum amount you think one needs to save to travel out of naija legitimately?
Single 1.5million that's if it's Canada...
If it's Europe 1million but if u will be going to Europe on workpermit basis... 2million
For spouse n kids 3millz for Canada

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by ghettochild(m): 1:43am On May 23, 2020
Greenbirth:
My own advice is this. Don't think of traveling for now. That traveling things has rendered many useless. What you have to go through to get a visa and a lot of money will be wasted. You may be rejected also.

My advice is this if you know anyone who lives in other neighboring countries like Gambia, Laberia, Seria lone or ghana. Who deals with phone accessories then speak with the person.

You can go to Alaba intl .you buy quality phone charger cable. And quality earpiece. E.g C.mopol charger cable and earpiece

Each one can be like #250 since you are buying plenty then you package and sent it to the person through Chisco or A BC transport. Within a week the person has finished distributing it and you get your money back guarantee.

The profit now is like this most goods bought from lagos is so cheap than other neighboring countries own. The profits now can be #200 each charger cable. Let's say you bought and send 2000 pieces base on that your money. Within weeks you got #200 × 2000pics= #400,000.
I have been doing it and I have built a good house within a year. Thank me later.

Below is the example of the cable s and the earpiece I buy from Alaba intl. N.B stick to long cable please.
Inbox me plz
+27737839889
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by MrChriz: 1:47am On May 23, 2020
DanielIkeije:

A high income skill will make you between $2000 to $10,000 monthly if you are really good at what you do.

Out of the 300k take out some money and pay for a course to learn a high income skill.

Pls can you recommend any?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by MrChriz: 1:52am On May 23, 2020
Carloslehder:

This is one of the most stupid and unrealistic ideas have ever seen on this platform, no offense bruv
Why do you think so?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Flairoqy(m): 2:16am On May 23, 2020
Do a KYC at the market, know the price of a cheap but highly demanded product, check online stores for half the price, use at least 200k to buy good, probably 20k shipping fee and 80k miscellaneous for the unknown especially at postal facilities, you'll make double the price bro.
Disadvantage: it takes time, at least 1month to get your good.
Advantage: you have all the time in the world to face your job.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Precambrian111: 2:19am On May 23, 2020
kingssmith:
I can teach you importation of phones and anything importation...with gadget Imports you make extra 300k plus monthly....you can start with as low as 50k to 200k
....need your lesson brother I have 150k pls.assist me too with the knowledge my contact sir 08156511608 thanks
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by adebayour26: 2:30am On May 23, 2020
bloomstar:
1. Start a poultry farm.
2 start good restaurant if you can cook very well.

That way, your family won't lack food and you still make gains
Poultry is nice but be sure of how to go about it so you won't just lose all the money or get duped.
Trust no one.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by dejt4u(m): 2:34am On May 23, 2020
adebayour26:

Poultry is nice but be sure of how to go about it so you won't just lose all the money or get duped.
Trust no one.
boss boss
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Flairoqy(m): 2:34am On May 23, 2020
Ingriid:
I may not have a concrete answer as to how much one needs to save, but I know a country like Dubai , with a million Naira or less u should get a 2 year visa+ work permit. I hope I answered ur question to some extent.
Pinged your mail

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by adebayour26: 2:45am On May 23, 2020
dejt4u:
boss boss
Still up by this time?
Uncle
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by dejt4u(m): 2:56am On May 23, 2020
adebayour26:

Still up by this time?
Uncle
lol
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by iamarealman(m): 3:07am On May 23, 2020
kingssmith:
I can teach you importation of phones and anything importation...with gadget Imports you make extra 300k plus monthly....you can start with as low as 50k to 200k

I have sent you a E-message. I want to learn this business
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Nobody: 3:12am On May 23, 2020
Seuntek:
Good afternoon fellow nairalanders. Please advice me a viable business i can start with 300k. I am a private school teacher and I'm not ready to quit now until my business can sustain me. I work 7 to 5pm. Thanks my dear fellow nairalanders.

Fixed deposit n treasury bill.

Do not do any physical business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Mcjades: 3:13am On May 23, 2020
Investments are still profitable. I know of an investment firm that can manage your funds to ensure monthly paychecks - Kilenra.

Check this posthttps://www.nairaland.com/5867182/how-kilenra-changing-face-investments#89744060
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by MissEfe(f): 3:16am On May 23, 2020
kollinz1234:
you can start a business with any amount of money but with #300,000 ,
1. u can invest in dogs, (Caucasian) they sell like mad and they don't need your time. They only need u morning and evening
2. You can invest in POS. Get a shop, get a POS banner and start making your money, u can hire a trusted person
3. You can inter-state business though the risk is high, the profit is big. Last year, I started sending goats to Portharcort, I started with 45k and in less than a month, I was making close to #200,000
4. You can go into storage, buy goods when they are in their season, u will get them cheap and sell them after 6 months, you make 3 times your capital
5. You can invest into yams. Buy yams were they are cheap, supply them to all the market women in your area to resell and be collecting your money every week. Here in Jos, that was my first business, I started with just 25k and after like 2 month, I made close to 70k. I can go on and on
I'm interested in your number 3 pls how can I go about it.
Share more info pls
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by frankyshaky01: 3:18am On May 23, 2020
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Rondigee: 3:39am On May 23, 2020
Dry cleaning business
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by jefy(m): 3:41am On May 23, 2020
naijacutee:

can you explain further on what you want?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Ademat7(m): 3:44am On May 23, 2020
riczy:
I m a tutor in a schl of Nursing am currently in d same shoe with d poster! For me I am only Gud at teaching. Advice pls
Come on twitter to build a niche for yourself in the medical advice world, with large followers brands will rush to sign u up

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by jefy(m): 3:44am On May 23, 2020
Hotzone:
Sell books
plz explain further
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by bolousadex: 3:48am On May 23, 2020
The person who told you to acquire a skill gave you the best..you won't regret it

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by jefy(m): 3:49am On May 23, 2020
saraki2019:
Buy a laptop and start video compilation on YouTube
do you do this? Plz expand on this.thanks
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by bamidele89: 3:50am On May 23, 2020
Greenbirth:
My own advice is this. Don't think of traveling for now. That traveling things has rendered many useless. What you have to go through to get a visa and a lot of money will be wasted. You may be rejected also.

My advice is this if you know anyone who lives in other neighboring countries like Gambia, Laberia, Seria lone or ghana. Who deals with phone accessories then speak with the person.

You can go to Alaba intl .you buy quality phone charger cable. And quality earpiece. E.g C.mopol charger cable and earpiece

Each one can be like #250 since you are buying plenty then you package and sent it to the person through Chisco or A BC transport. Within a week the person has finished distributing it and you get your money back guarantee.

The profit now is like this most goods bought from lagos is so cheap than other neighboring countries own. The profits now can be #200 each charger cable. Let's say you bought and send 2000 pieces base on that your money. Within weeks you got #200 × 2000pics= #400,000.
I have been doing it and I have built a good house within a year. Thank me later.

Below is the example of the cable s and the earpiece I buy from Alaba intl. N.B stick to long cable please.

Can u have your number please
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by habbyordun(m): 4:02am On May 23, 2020
okechukwu3:

example of such skills
you are right

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply)

US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? / Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) / Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.