Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? (72907 Views)

Business Ideas With N300k / Start This Business With N300K And Make N30M In 12 Months / Man Empowers Random Street Hawkers With N300k To Boost Their Business (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Thompsonpet(m): 11:31am On May 24, 2020
naijacutee:
No need to invest any of your N300k.

I'm looking for primary school teachers to help me create learning programs for N3,500 per program. You can earn a little extra on the side by creating multiple programs.

This is the time to save for the uncertain future, and only invest when you're 100% certain about the business you're getting into.

I'm interested in this.

onwubikothompson@gmail.com
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Masionreay: 11:43am On May 24, 2020
Greenbirth:
My own advice is this. Don't think of traveling for now. That traveling things has rendered many useless. What you have to go through to get a visa and a lot of money will be wasted. You may be rejected also.

My advice is this if you know anyone who lives in other neighboring countries like Gambia, Laberia, Seria lone or ghana. Who deals with phone accessories then speak with the person.

You can go to Alaba intl .you buy quality phone charger cable. And quality earpiece. E.g C.mopol charger cable and earpiece

Each one can be like #250 since you are buying plenty then you package and sent it to the person through Chisco or A BC transport. Within a week the person has finished distributing it and you get your money back guarantee.

The profit now is like this most goods bought from lagos is so cheap than other neighboring countries own. The profits now can be #200 each charger cable. Let's say you bought and send 2000 pieces base on that your money. Within weeks you got #200 × 2000pics= #400,000.
I have been doing it and I have built a good house within a year. Thank me later.

Below is the example of the cable s and the earpiece I buy from Alaba intl. N.B stick to long cable please.
Pls sir help me with your phone number.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by karlxavier(m): 1:22pm On May 24, 2020
@amarabae, I would like to know more about that nylon business seriously
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Adeapex(m): 2:45pm On May 24, 2020
Provide more details on this pls!
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Inteltower: 2:49pm On May 24, 2020
Seuntek:
Good afternoon fellow nairalanders. Please advice me a viable business i can start with 300k. I am a private school teacher and I'm not ready to quit now until my business can sustain me. I work 7 to 5pm. Thanks my dear fellow nairalanders.

Seeking for a business to Invest/looking for funds to start a business; Join our platform. Indicate interest below

https:///Cxd8IFLF4wAJ4NHWjPW411
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by cooooooks(m): 2:51pm On May 24, 2020
This market is saturated. Everybody is making liquid soap.

Babatunde40:

learn how to make liquid soap. make and sell

Advantages
1. Low capital to start
2. It doesn't spoil
3. Everybody uses soap
4. You make times 2. Profit is high
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by petoye1: 3:46pm On May 24, 2020
You can do well in beddings and duvets
It's one lucrative business that many did not know much about
I can put you through
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 24, 2020
LegalOpinion:

In the average, how much will it cost to go to Canada?

+/-650k apart from 4 million account details
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 24, 2020
FromZeroToHero:
Bayern won't win.

E don clear for you eye, doubting Thomas
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Kbs468(m): 6:08pm On May 24, 2020
divineappo:
Lol

$5,000,000 indeed

Lol
indeed and in truth oooo

Although the money is in Bitcoin valued at $5,000,000 through an easy and straight forward way
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Denko2721987(m): 6:08pm On May 24, 2020
Binismaeel:

Join Crowd1 with just 45k...and you can make decent money for life... 100% online

Which one be this one again?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Denko2721987(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2020
Xclusiveme:
I make 30k everyday playing 1.10 odd on soccer betting with 300k. And i've been cashing out with no losses for 2years now. Patience is the key. I'm not a greedy like man. Pls don't inbox me or quote me oo. I'm not advising anyone to do it oo cos its risky but I'm just saying how i make my money

Hmmmm.. Chairman za chairman.. No losses for 2 years Hook your boy na they give me this legit games as i no mind ooo.. Abeg hala me first for here - dennis8nneka at gmail make we start. thanks and sorry for quoting you..
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Denko2721987(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2020
saxietohgbaskie:
If bayern come play 0-0 nko?

Bet9ja will be like..

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Elzakzaky: 8:28pm On May 24, 2020
Amarabae:

I will advise you to go into "water proof " nylon bags.
start with 100k, the gain is wow.
its light, not perishable, the turnover is massive, sells well because of 90% of traders need it for packaging goods,
give it a try
Pls help a brother. I will like to know more about this business
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by riczy(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2020
Ademat7:

Come on twitter to build a niche for yourself in the medical advice world, with large followers brands will rush to sign u up
can u assist me with dt?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by haon: 8:56pm On May 24, 2020
you can also try forex copy trading with a minimum of just $100

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTeh_fjJK7g
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by divineappo(m): 9:00pm On May 24, 2020
Kbs468:

indeed and in truth oooo

Although the money is in Bitcoin valued at $5,000,000 through an easy and straight forward way
u deserve a German slap
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 10:34pm On May 24, 2020
Seuntek:
can u please list some of the skills

Copywriting

Digital Marketing

Content Creation

Graphic Designing

Mobile App Development

UX/UI Designing

Social Media Management etc
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 10:36pm On May 24, 2020
Godfullsam:

Pls can you give example a the high income skill someone can learn?

Copywriting

Digital Marketing

Content Creation

Graphic Designing

Mobile App Development

UX/UI Designing

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 10:40pm On May 24, 2020
best11925:
Please any advice on how I can learn Digital marketing and Mobile App? Am in Lagos pls help if u can. Thank u

YouTube is your plug.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 10:41pm On May 24, 2020
princemartinsG:

Please can you help list viable learnable high income skills

VDM

Copywriting

Digital Marketing

Content Creation

Graphic Designing

Mobile App Development

UX/UI Designing

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 10:48pm On May 24, 2020
SOJOSEPH:

Thank you for this eye opening comment

Kindly the give a list of such high paying skills and the companies that pay $2000 to $10000 as salaries for such skills in Nigeria

Copywriting

Digital Marketing

Content Creation

Graphic Designing

Mobile App Development

UX/UI Designing

Firstly, you’re ain’t getting employed. It’s more like a contract, better still, freelancing. You’ll offer the skills on freelance platforms where you can get jobs from international clients.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 10:50pm On May 24, 2020
HeightsKE:

Can you please give examples of such high income skills?
Thanks

Copywriting

Digital Marketing

Content Creation

Graphic Designing

Mobile App Development

UX/UI Designing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 10:54pm On May 24, 2020
Joyfulgal:

Sir, is NEBOSH considered a high income skill?

Nebosh isn’t a skill.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 10:57pm On May 24, 2020
freemi:
example

Copywriting

Digital Marketing

Content Creation

Graphic Designing

Mobile App Development

UX/UI Designing

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 10:59pm On May 24, 2020
sylve11:

not bad, but list some of the skills wink cool

Copywriting

Digital Marketing

Content Creation

Graphic Designing

Mobile App Development

UX/UI Designing

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 11:10pm On May 24, 2020
Apostolate:
pls am sorry, wat do you mean by high income skills
pls throw more light
thank you

High income skills are skills that have the potential to fetch you six to seven figures monthly.

For instance Copywriting. Companies (international) are willing to pay copywriters anything frm $500 - $1000 per job. If you can get four of those jobs in a month you know what that means.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 11:11pm On May 24, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Course like what oga?? Pls am interested as well, which course wil fetch me $4k per month, not even 10k as u proposed.

Copywriting

Digital Marketing

Content Creation

Graphic Designing

Mobile App Development

UX/UI Designing

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 11:14pm On May 24, 2020
Viciyke00:

Can someone here fill me on this Digital marketing, content creation and social media management. I want to learn them

You can start with YouTube. Better still, download tubestudy app from your playstore. There are free courses on those.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 11:16pm On May 24, 2020
Emmanuel602:

What high income skill can you recommend please?

Copywriting

Digital Marketing

Content Creation

Graphic Designing

Mobile App Development

UX/UI Designing

You
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 11:21pm On May 24, 2020
MrChriz:
Pls can you recommend any?

Copywriting

Digital Marketing

Content Creation

Graphic Designing

Mobile App Development

UX/UI Designing

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? / Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) / Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.