Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? (72908 Views)

Business Ideas With N300k / Start This Business With N300K And Make N30M In 12 Months / Man Empowers Random Street Hawkers With N300k To Boost Their Business (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by shaddie0241: 8:49pm On May 22, 2020
kingssmith:
I can teach you importation of phones and anything importation...with gadget Imports you make extra 300k plus monthly....you can start with as low as 50k to 200k

How can I contact you?

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Joyfulgal: 8:49pm On May 22, 2020
1972xy:
invest it in yur skill as a teacher. Open a kindekerteen or creach and employ a helping hand to be managing it while you still keep yur job.
Before u know it ..you are there.
Goodluck.

Good idea. From there he can start up a small school

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:50pm On May 22, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
Invest in real estate business as a side hustle.
You can become a real estate agent while teaching it can even make you quit your teaching job.

If you want to go far in the business you will need to read a lot of books, blogs and you will need to join your state real estate agent WhatsApp group.

If you want to stand out among others you will have to learn Facebook marketing so that you can be able to run effective Facebook ads for your business.

Below are the pictures of my ad, the WhatsApp groups I belong to and my ad budget 388 naira per day ad budget gets me plenty leads.
300k is a huge money I started few months ago with less than 25k

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by KBARBIE(f): 8:50pm On May 22, 2020
Seuntek:
Good afternoon fellow nairalanders. Please advice me a viable business i can start with 300k. I am a private school teacher and I'm not ready to quit now until my business can sustain me. I work 7 to 5pm. Thanks my dear fellow nairalanders.

I have bags of onions for sale at wholesale price, all you need do is just to market it to market women and mallams, you won't need to use up all your 300k for this. I'm also a primary school teacher and this is what I do along side. If interested call or whatsapp 08171269585.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by ariefadenco: 8:50pm On May 22, 2020
Carloslehder:

This is one of the most stupid and unrealistic ideas have ever seen on this platform, no offense bruv

High income skill that will earn him $10,000 monthly him for done be millionaire naw.
Motivational speakers will cause trouble

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by weareok(m): 8:50pm On May 22, 2020
kingssmith:
I can teach you importation of phones and anything importation...with gadget Imports you make extra 300k plus monthly....you can start with as low as 50k to 200k
How can I contact you

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Zico5(m): 8:50pm On May 22, 2020
Kenlinks546:

Get a shop, start ordering crayfish from the south and sell, I know a women who does that, and she's cashing out during this pandemic because its an essential commodity.
Pls where can one get this crayfish in the south
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by freemi(m): 8:51pm On May 22, 2020
DanielIkeije:
I’ll advice you acquire a high income skill.

A high income skill will make you between $2000 to $10,000 monthly if you are really good at what you do.

Out of the 300k take out some money and pay for a course to learn a high income skill.

This will benefit you greatly trust me.
example
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by EyezofGod120: 8:52pm On May 22, 2020
Look for azaman to teach you how to trade bitcoin then invest with 250k

5 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by udemzyudex(m): 8:52pm On May 22, 2020
DanielIkeije:

A high income skill will make you between $2000 to $10,000 monthly if you are really good at what you do.

Out of the 300k take out some money and pay for a course to learn a high income skill.

You still didn't solve his problem, you didn't even suggest any high income skill for him.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by sylve11: 8:52pm On May 22, 2020
DanielIkeije:

not bad, but list some of the skills wink cool
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by banhammy: 8:52pm On May 22, 2020
OmoDavido:
Save more and start processing your Canada visa.

Jaapaa out of this country by all means.

Please like how much will one save to get to Canada?
I'm highly interested
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by xcelentattitude(m): 8:53pm On May 22, 2020
hoMegas:

I have one you can start with just five thousand naira and you can earn over five hundred thousand in two months

Reply if you want me to continue

Whatever you say, sha don't let us hear, "Send me a DM."

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by 24kmagic: 8:53pm On May 22, 2020
ngwababe:

Better advice.
Go out of this country. Or better still, learn a foreign language like Portugese, [b] Arabic [/b]Chinese etc, and you'll be hot cake.

Na em all those aboki for Kano never be hot cake?

12 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Nyamve1: 8:53pm On May 22, 2020
DanielIkeije:

pls can u specify the kind of high income skills u are talking about

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by ugbanante: 8:53pm On May 22, 2020
Seuntek:
Good afternoon fellow nairalanders. Please advice me a viable business i can start with 300k. I am a private school teacher and I'm not ready to quit now until my business can sustain me. I work 7 to 5pm. Thanks my dear fellow nairalanders.

When you decide on which business to do, kindly check my signature for the required documents for that business.

Wishing you the best
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Donpaper: 8:53pm On May 22, 2020
EngrEgghead:
why not commit into God's hands. Trust me, tell HIM to lead you to the right business and HE will definitely do. HE said in the good book that "HE will guide along the path of righteousness for HIS name sake". Stay connected to HIM, bro. My two cents.
It's not everything one has to be religious. And God is not a computer, He doesn't always talk that way. You can pray and not even hear anything, if you are not being used to following God. As many that are led by the Spirit, not those who call God when they only need answers. For God leads by the inward spirit. That aside God told me two years ago to invest in my biz , at that time 30k, it was big then to me, no results for 13months, after then, results started coming and in less than 10months I am in 7 better figures. He just told me again to invest about 2m into the same line of business. I didn't waste time, cos if 30k became millions in months, what will millions become?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:55pm On May 22, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

Pm me, we have similar interests.
You're a thief, OP beware of this SCAMMER

8 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Alaganature(m): 8:56pm On May 22, 2020
kingssmith:

So are you saying you Make up to 300k every month? And you couldn't help a brother who needs help on this platform..baba I no trust you jor

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by sulaimon22: 8:57pm On May 22, 2020
dandydrey:
Money Agent isn't bad...try baxi Mpos with d mobile app ..less than 30k with d Bluetooth printer...I jst started too

I'm interested in this. have been looking for ways to get pos. can u put me through

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Bmedels26(f): 8:57pm On May 22, 2020
Bro I'm interested oo
kingssmith:

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Layksaide(m): 8:57pm On May 22, 2020
DanielIkeije:

Complete your advise with the type of skills that fetches high income, it may go a long way in the decisions to make
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by faithfull18(f): 8:57pm On May 22, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

ask for proof of how the advise had helped those offering the advise.. if not

buy an hacked Facebook account of over 5 to 10 years 2k-10k naira, buy logs of hacked high premium dating sites 5k, buy a virtual US number 5k, buy a premium VPN 5k =N20k , get a fast sub 5k , go to your pastor for prayer 5k everything = 30k, keep the remaining 270k in Stanbic Mutual Trust Fund till you are 100% certain of a good investment

enter the dating site and start relating with the high earning Americans or Austrilians, be honest with your struggles and what you need, meet more people and have fun, soon you would get your 300k back as gifts, even more or if you are lucky you can get a lonely person offering you green card

pay your tithe and come and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Emperorx: 8:58pm On May 22, 2020
I Have a legit company uyiu can stake the money the company will pay 56k every month for 15month if u are interested chat me DM me
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:58pm On May 22, 2020
1972xy:
invest it in yur skill as a teacher. Open a kindekerteen or creach and employ a helping hand to be managing it while you still keep yur job.
Before u know it ..you are there.
Goodluck.
Wetin person no go see for nairaland grin, alaye na
CRECHE

5 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by AyarmBoye(m): 8:59pm On May 22, 2020
Find an area filled with age 13-26....set up gaming Centre.... Ps2, 3 and 4.....you will make ur capital in 2 - 3 months aje.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by 77up(m): 8:59pm On May 22, 2020
OmoDavido:
Save more and start processing your Canada visa.

Jaapaa out of this country by all means.
not every have this japa mentality bro.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by rolams(m): 9:01pm On May 22, 2020
DanielIkeije:

Like what?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by SoccerUSA(m): 9:01pm On May 22, 2020
DanielIkeije:

Make I solve all of you wey dey ask what skills problems

Learn soccer skills!
As simple as that you will even earn more

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Halifaxguy: 9:01pm On May 22, 2020
DanielIkeije:

Hmmm, bro easy oh. Even many intermediate to senior software developers or Data Engineers/Data scientists in advance countries don't even earns $10k net income monthly. So you think taking some udemy courses you bought with $15 will instantly start fetching you thousands of dollars monthly? It does not actually work like that, it takes time and effort to develop highly demanding skill. For example, lots of guys wants to be a programmer but when the going gets tough some will give up on the way and become frustrated.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? / Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) / Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.