Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) (5837 Views)

Help A Learner / Is Apple Being Ignorant Or Arrogant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by korban3134(m): 11:56am On May 24, 2020
Hakeem12:
They should have used all that money spent on adverts, marketers and celebs on better chipsets. They wouldn't need that much advertisement.

EXACTLY

2 Likes

Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by drjprince: 3:44pm On May 24, 2020
bravesoul247:
I will just slap you now. Elders are talking and you have the guts to open that gutter suckaway mouth of yours to talk. You no come de get respect again these days o. You better use your head
dragnet rule no 2
Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by atheistandproud(m): 5:18pm On May 24, 2020
drjprince:
rule no 2

Bro modify before e go come close thread biko
Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by Edopesin: 9:50am On May 25, 2020
bravesoul247:
I don't know what you're trying to achieve o but the Pouvior serious is very good.

The same pouvier I'm using or which other one?
Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by Nellsworld(m): 1:24pm On May 25, 2020
bravesoul247:
when an average andriod user wanna buy a device, what do you think the person will look out for first? Be sincere please.
You actually ve a point, an average Nigerian do not research at all, i was once like that, you will hear them saying if the phone spoil, hw will you repair it, another will say am gamer but when asked wats ur soc, he will be looking at u like what's that, yesterday i went to buy bread for dinner, and i saw some guys playing dream soccer, one was complaining that he game was slow and his opponent was fast, and i ask wats his soc of his phone, do you know that the 4 guys just looked at me like a confused kids, i just asked them what phones they were using, the guy complaining was using tecno with p22, and the other using an infinix using p35, i told him that the guy using the infinix phone is using a faster phone becos he has a higher soc than his, then i used my lg g8 with SD 855 and connected to the dream soccer, the guy enjoyed the game with my phone

6 Likes

Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by BenDanor(m): 12:15am On May 26, 2020
Nellsworld:

You actually ve a point, an average Nigerian do not research at all, i was once like that, you will hear them saying if the phone spoil, hw will you repair it, another will say am gamer but when asked wats ur soc, he will be looking at u like what's that, yesterday i went to buy bread for dinner, and i saw some guys playing dream soccer, one was complaining that he game was slow and his opponent was fast, and i ask wats his soc of his phone, do you know that the 4 guys just looked at me like a confused kids, i just asked them what phones they were using, the guy complaining was using tecno with p22, and the other using an infinix using p35, i told him that the guy using the infinix phone is using a faster phone becos he has a higher soc than his, then i used my lg g8 with SD 855 and connected to the dream soccer, the guy enjoyed the game with my phone
Wow that was some good practical explaination
Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by itzzkhaliii(m): 10:51am On May 26, 2020
reaky:

I swear down
I still have it cooling off in one of my laptop bag
With bad power flex and cracked touchpad
Any day I get em time na to order those parts from AliExpress cheesy
Bro what about leasing it for some cash
Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by reaky(m): 2:32pm On May 26, 2020
itzzkhaliii:

Bro what about leasing it for some cash

Sure I can
PM me let's start from there
Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by genius43(m): 3:11pm On May 26, 2020
Passing by. How Una dey.

Thread owner I hail thee,
All Enthusiasts, I hail thee,
All marketers, I hail thee,
My fellow onlookers, I still hail thee.

I came in peace.

8 Likes

Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by atheistandproud(m): 4:21pm On May 26, 2020
genius43:
Passing by. How Una dey.

Thread owner I hail thee,
All Enthusiasts, I hail thee,
All marketers, I hail thee,
My fellow onlookers, I still hail thee.

I came in peace.

We're loyal sir. Thanks for gracing us with your presence.

1 Like

Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by okikiosibodu(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2020
Following
Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by losdiose(m): 9:14pm On May 26, 2020
Thanks to all that have enlightened me tonight.

Please I want your opinion on this.

I wanna get a Xiaomi Redmi 10X 4G

Do y'all think it's worth it?
Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by atheistandproud(m): 9:35pm On May 26, 2020
losdiose:
Thanks to all that have enlightened me tonight.

Please I want your opinion on this.

I wanna get a Xiaomi Redmi 10X 4G

Do y'all think it's worth it?

The Redmi 10X is the same as the Redmi Note 9. Get the Note 9 instead. The Redmi 10X is meant for the Chinese market.
Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 11:35pm On May 26, 2020
atheistandproud:

We're not denying that. They started with good intentions then they got greedy.

Them don announce Camon 16 Pro sha.
For real they just stopped trying and started producing nonsense. There was a time infinix released a phone with Kevlar back cover, super amoled and GG3.

1 Like

Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by atheistandproud(m): 1:23am On May 27, 2020
OHIsIManuEL:

For real they just stopped trying and started producing nonsense. There was a time infinix released a phone with Kevlar back cover, super amoled and GG3.

I dunno what happened to them...
Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by chariisGRACE(m): 8:15am On May 27, 2020
atheistandproud:

I dunno what happened to them...

They discovered that Nigerians don't give a f*** about those specs. What we know and care for is a 6GB RAM, 5000mAh, 720p on a 7" screen and 5 cameras where only two is functional all on a Helio P22.

6 Likes

Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by atheistandproud(m): 8:30am On May 27, 2020
chariisGRACE:

They discovered that Nigerians don't give a f*** about those specs. What we know and care for is a 6GB RAM, 5000mAh, 720p on a 7" screen and 5 cameras where only two is functional all on a Helio P22.

2 Likes

Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by losdiose(m): 9:20am On May 27, 2020
atheistandproud:

The Redmi 10X is the same as the Redmi Note 9. Get the Note 9 instead. The Redmi 10X is meant for the Chinese market.

Thanks a lot bro.
I for still go fall mugu if not for peeps like you here.

2 Likes

Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by atheistandproud(m): 9:31am On May 27, 2020
losdiose:

Thanks a lot bro.
I for still go fall mugu if not for peeps like you here.

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by itzzkhaliii(m): 3:23pm On May 27, 2020
reaky:

Sure I can
PM me let's start from there
Pm sent
Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by bravesoul247(m): 10:44pm On May 27, 2020
Nellsworld:

thanks for taking note of my point. Nobody is saying Tecno or Infinix is the best of all but people have choices, so maybe there choice is to buy tecno and infinix. Let's always learn to respect people's opinion.
Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by reaky(m): 11:34pm On May 27, 2020
itzzkhaliii:

Pm sent

Replied
Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by ElPhoche(m): 3:19am On May 28, 2020
atheistandproud:

Everytime you learn something new, your brains creates new cells to store this information, a process called neurogenesis (Neurophysiology PHS301 if I remember correctly). This helps it function better.

Learning is living.

If a person stops learning, their brain loses cells and that's the beginning of the end of them for them.

Live curious bro.
Brother, the brain no deh grow anything after like 2 years. Na why when person get stroke, they do not usually recover the part of brain that dies. It is called gliosis.
Anyway, it is good to learn every day. I stumbled on this thread and have been laughing. I started my android experience on Phantom A2, the screen turned to brown on me smiley and I was battling RAM issues. I went to LEECO. I enjoyed the X500 but the screen kept breaking on me twice, gave it to my brother and bought LE Max2. That device was sleek but it had the problem of selecting chargers. Moved to Moto zplay, then Note 9 and currently Note 10+. I think I would stick with Samsung till I grow old. smiley
Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by ElPhoche(m): 5:26am On May 28, 2020
OmoDavido:
Chai, I been no one comment before but seeing those two sites up there. Omo e Don tey o. Back in sec school with my Nokia E63, sefan.ru and waptrick no dey carry last.

Well, still saving to get my first xiaomi phone. Before now would have carried my money to buy Infinix or Techno.

But I am wiser now. Currently using s7 edge Sha, but e Don tire me, so I want to change to Xiaomi...
How much you don save?
Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by bennyefosa19: 8:18am On Jun 01, 2020
bravesoul247:
Did you check the website that you didn't see the full specs? Even on nairaland here when there is a live thread, don't you see all the specs? Even in the carton.

I don't think there was any misleading by Infinix. It was clear since the beginning that the Infinix Note 7 series will come with 2 smartphones - Infinix Note 7 and Infinix Note 7 Lite. The Note 7 would be powered by the gaming processor Mediatek helio G70 and the lighter variant would come with the mediatek Helio P22. Though the specifications of both the phones are more or less the same. I don't know how you got confused but there was disclosure about the specs
Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by bravesoul247(m): 8:22am On Jun 01, 2020
bennyefosa19:

I don't think there was any misleading by Infinix. It was clear since the beginning that the Infinix Note 7 series will come with 2 smartphones - Infinix Note 7 and Infinix Note 7 Lite. The Note 7 would be powered by the gaming processor Mediatek helio G70 and the lighter variant would come with the mediatek Helio P22. Though the specifications of both the phones are more or less the same. I don't know how you got confused but there was disclosure about the specs
It's not me you should even be referring to but those that think the brands aren't being honest
Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by atheistandproud(m): 9:27am On Jun 01, 2020
bennyefosa19:

I disagree.

It was not written on the spec sheet on the Infinix website.

Three marketers here argued with me bitterly and I had to prove it to them beyond doubt. How I did it is up above.

Re: From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) by atheistandproud(m): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2020
bravesoul247:
It's not me you should even be referring to but those that think the brands aren't being honest

They're not.

The Tecno Pouvoir 4 was released and they refused to tell us the name of the SoC.

Is Octa core the name of an SoC?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Itel Wins Most Outstanding Phone Brand In Consumer Engagement At Brandcom 2023 / The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience / Itel A11 Hang On Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.