Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? - Career (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? (97717 Views)

Who Else Got Offer Of Employment From Unsdg Can We Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by leonard509(m): 3:52am On May 21, 2020
Leece:
i sincerely dont want to do anything immoral with her, but we know how difficult it is to get a job especially with this covid drama, how do i keep my job and avoid this woman?
start referring to her as "Mummy", start treating her like your mother, act like a son, the son-mother relationship will kill any attraction she has for you..

This is how we escaped sleeping with our female lecturers in school those days..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by rhames(m): 4:08am On May 21, 2020
Leece:
My 50 Yrs Old Boss Shows A Lot Of Cleavage When We Meet, What Could She Want?

So I got this job around 2019 and I noticed from the very day I went for my interview, there was this woman who happened to be very lenient with me and cautioned others when they asked me tough question. All she did saved me from disgracing myself in front of 5 panelist. After the interview I waited till they closed just so i could say thank you.

When she came out around 7 pm she was more elegant and had this carriage that suits her age. I approached her and she recognized me immediately she was happy to see me and I thanked her. As I was about to leave she offered me a ride and being a very good conversationist that I am, I began to talk and she became very free with me. She told me a lot about her husband and his drinking addiction and how he neglected her sexual needs. I tried comforting her with words and ended by saying she is 50 na her libido should be dead by now, she didn't take offence but replied and said I cant handle her if we ever get down.

Fast forward to when I resumed, I realized she was the CFO of the organisation, now fear don catch me. I couldn't even look her in the eye to start a conversation. I think she noticed and she called me to her office and was laughing at me and later told me she would like us to keep talking the way we did yesterday cause she doesn't have much friends.

There was this day she was dancing to an old Fuji song in the office, her office is sound proof moreover it was already past office hours, i went to say goodbye, she called me to come in and didn't let me leave. I thought to myself another free ride.

She jumped up at a point and had a nip slip, i mean both breast were literally out. I just closed my eyes, she fixed it and was smiling at me.
Since that time till now she has been showing massive cleavage anytime i'm around her. She has started calling me my dear and other staff are calling me omo mummy and they dont know what I am facing cry

I hope you dont end up in a casket or trapped in Magun like others before you.

They start telling you stories like these to make you fall for their trap and end up going back to the same spouses, sugar daddies, boyfriend, husband and partners that they initially complained about.

Like someone said earlier on, after God fear women.

Steer clear of her and dont accept the ride back home if it will lead you temptation.

Focus on your goals and leave women alone.

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by divineappo(m): 4:52am On May 21, 2020
Leece:
i sincerely dont want to do anything immoral with her, but we know how difficult it is to get a job especially with this covid drama, how do i keep my job and avoid this woman?
u already made up ur mind to bang her, why come on social media to tell us na?

rubbish
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Ofon0909(f): 5:49am On May 21, 2020
LOL @ Omo mummy
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by iPOOPinURmouth: 6:01am On May 21, 2020
Leece:

So I got this job around 2019 and I noticed from the very day I went for my interview, there was this woman who happened to be very lenient with me and cautioned others when they asked me tough question. All she did saved me from disgracing myself in front of 5 panelist. After the interview I waited till they closed just so i could say thank you.

When she came out around 7 pm she was more elegant and had this carriage that suits her age. I approached her and she recognized me immediately she was happy to see me and I thanked her. As I was about to leave she offered me a ride and being a very good conversationist that I am, I began to talk and she became very free with me. She told me a lot about her husband and his drinking addiction and how he neglected her sexual needs. I tried comforting her with words and ended by saying she is 50 na her libido should be dead by now, she didn't take offence but replied and said I cant handle her if we ever get down.

Fast forward to when I resumed, I realized she was the CFO of the organisation, now fear don catch me. I couldn't even look her in the eye to start a conversation. I think she noticed and she called me to her office and was laughing at me and later told me she would like us to keep talking the way we did yesterday cause she doesn't have much friends.

There was this day she was dancing to an old Fuji song in the office, her office is sound proof moreover it was already past office hours, i went to say goodbye, she called me to come in and didn't let me leave. I thought to myself another free ride.

She jumped up at a point and had a nip slip, i mean both breast were literally out. I just closed my eyes, she fixed it and was smiling at me.
Since that time till now she has been showing massive cleavage anytime i'm around her. She has started calling me my dear and other staff are calling me omo mummy and they dont know what I am facing cry
omg, bro pass her to me and i will give your your 2 months salary right now
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by ShoeShineGuy: 6:06am On May 21, 2020
Rotfl.. Nairaland for you!
olamijuht:

Don’t mind the fool. You went for an interview and waited till 7PM to thank her. So, the panelists were stuck in a room up to that time? Dem no get work to do abi? Next, you resumed the next day after the interview at an 100k job...no offer discussion and acceptance process, no medicals, etc. Wake up from your slumber. Guess, you have an hyperactive imagination.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by BennyDon: 6:13am On May 21, 2020
Mummy needs son grin
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by copiescopy(m): 6:28am On May 21, 2020
Oga see you see express oo. As egungun wey u don become so ...Na express u wan enter ?
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Alaganature(m): 7:19am On May 21, 2020
Leece:

I Know it's hard bro most especially getting down with an old woman..but if it's possible, Baba no dull am oo cos all the staff are suspecting something strange even without you doing anything Stoopid.. So do am if it will save you from all the drama.. your job might be at risk oo if you declined the Greenlight
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by kendo60(m): 7:22am On May 21, 2020
Wise up and don't let the devil ride you, otherwise you may not last in that office.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by kendo60(m): 7:25am On May 21, 2020
Alaganature:

I Know it's hard bro most especially getting down with an old woman..but if it's possible, Baba no dull am oo cos all the staff are suspecting something strange even without you doing anything Stoopid.. So do am if it will save you from all the drama.. your job might be at risk oo if you declined the Greenlight

Wrong Advice Bro. Is too bad by telling him to knack his Boss.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Alaganature(m): 7:31am On May 21, 2020
kendo60:
[/color]

Wrong Advice Bro. Is too bad by telling him to knack his Boss.

Don't say it's a wrong advice bro...I only gave my opinion it's left for him to decide..as for me that's what I'll do ok.

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by MuyiwaDonald(m): 8:33am On May 21, 2020
Wisdom is profitable to direct o, no allow your Egungun enter road o grin
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Dfynboi: 8:52am On May 21, 2020
baba na ur jackpot be dt o,if u knw u knw
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by PierreAbutu(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2020
Leece:

My dear

Treat her the way you will treat your mother
Arrange for a weekend meeting between her and your mother
Make her look like your confidant, and vice versa

Recommend rehab for her husband, show her biblical verses that forbid adultery, fornication and sexual immorality and remind her of what she told you about her not being able to handle her.

Remind her to remind herself of how she and her husband were b4 they got married

All her behaviour might just be a test
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by kophy(m): 9:19am On May 21, 2020
chizzy2019:
My people pls help a brother. My family was hit badly by Covid 19 pandemic. I have a young family of 2 little kids & was placed on compulsory leave without pay at my workplace since march. I have been doing different menial jobs to put food on our table. It hasn't been easy. Pls help me. No amount is too small. 06051847446, Fidelity bank. God bless
I really appreciate you for coming out to say your mind, but the truth is that no body!, no body cares, except God almighty, he will surely give ways where you thought there was none. Prayer is the master key it works wonders.

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Expresswriter: 10:01am On May 21, 2020
Leece:

Think of the consequences, brother.

The beginning may be pleasant but the end can be shameful and humiliating.

It can cost you your job. You may end up losing your dignity before your colleagues.

It may even involve the woman's husband or another person who knows her, intervening. In which case, considering the peculiarity of the Nigerian factor scenario, police may be involved.

It may even become news. In which case, busy-body bloggers will post your story and pictures of you all over the internet:

"Male Employee Involved in Sexual Imbroglio with Fifty-year-old Boss, .... in ..."

Think of the vast negative possibilities this situation can take.

Don't build your self esteem or ego on the fact that women find you attractive. You're important through and through if you believe it. Self esteem comes from within you not what people say or think about you. If you know you're handsome and yet can keep a clean slate, that's what matters most. This is fine. Don't think your handsomeness needs to be validated by the praises of women.

Read Proverbs 6: 24.

Lastly, focus on your future, young man. You have nothing to gain from that woman but temporal pleasure. You have more to lose if you accede to her demands.

If you must have sex outside of God's will as a single (which I don't encourage at all), it shouldn't be with a married woman of fifty. There are young, unmarried women everywhere. Think.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Temptee101(m): 10:06am On May 21, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

[s]Tell ipigs to start signing petition to ban nairaland na. Children of hate[/s]
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Secjohnkerry: 10:09am On May 21, 2020
Leece:
i have tried all the tactics that i can to avoid this woman, but i always have something or a document to submit in her office. my salary scale is 100k upwards plus bonuses, even if i want to quit this job can i get a job like this ?

I will advice you to do whatever it takes to keep your job bro. Married women sleep with their bosses to keep their jobs. You're single and still complaining. Don't be a fool pls.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by PassingShot(m): 10:11am On May 21, 2020
Leece:
i have tried all the tactics that i can to avoid this woman, but i always have something or a document to submit in her office. my salary scale is 100k upwards plus bonuses, even if i want to quit this job can i get a job like this ?
Like you really needed to go and tell her "goodbye" at the end of the day!

Watch it!
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by GIdiata(m): 10:16am On May 21, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
lol u hv a nice feeling
how do I confirm it ma'am? my mail is always ACTIVE wink
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Chigold101(m): 10:52am On May 21, 2020
Leece:
my brother don't avoid her.
Be a good Staff.
If she keeps showing you her boo.bs, stop feeling on easy pretend to be used to it but never attempt taking advantage of her.
Remain her friend but not sex partner.
Control yourself in her front and take up any discussion she brings up.
Soon she would love you and know you are not a gold digger. She would grow to trust you with many other things.
I am writing out of experience
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by EmmyKrim(m): 11:18am On May 21, 2020
Remember the story of Joseph, and how he flee. Don't ever see this as something enticing. You never can tell if you get fired for saying no, something bigger will be waiting for you outside.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by CCC2(m): 11:50am On May 21, 2020
Go in search of another job bro. Which ever way it goes it wont end well. I had a similar experience and my refusal earned me a dismissal.

If you dance to her music, you will get promoted fast but sleeping with another mans wife usually comes with a heavy penalty.

If she was a widow, i would have advised you use her as a ladder to grow in career, but please Runnnnnnnnn!
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Meteng: 12:39pm On May 21, 2020
Leece:
If you're going to fvuk her, make she you're going to satisfy her very well o, else, you're in soup
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 21, 2020
Chigold101:
my brother don't avoid her.
Be a good Staff.staffer or staff member or member of staff.
If she keeps showing you her boo.bs, stop feeling on easy pretend to be used to it but never attempt taking advantage of her.
Remain her friend but not sex partner.
Control yourself in her front and take up any discussion she brings up.
Soon she would love you and know you are not a gold digger. She would grow to trust you with many other things.
I am writing out of experience
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by 900warriorz: 12:43pm On May 21, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Omo Mummy grin grin grin
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Lalashi1(m): 12:49pm On May 21, 2020
Leece:
tell her you are HIV positive.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by projectNDPRA: 1:00pm On May 21, 2020
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by proquestigbasob: 1:00pm On May 21, 2020
Guy like someone said earlier, this might be a cooked-up story but if not I will advice u to leave that job and go in search for another. I know the economy is hard but God who gave u that one will still provide another. Remember if u can't delay gratification, it will end up derailing u.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by bigman001(m): 1:07pm On May 21, 2020
Leece:

Bros ride ON while it last , meanwhile you must be extremely careful not making it obvious by letting her know rumors goes a long distance, and i believe as an experienced and matured lady she will know how to handle that aspect. you never can tell, it may be a stepping stone to better connection.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background / Mortuary Attendant Takes Selfie With Corpses In enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.