Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? (97720 Views)

Who Else Got Offer Of Employment From Unsdg Can We Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by KaptainAfrika: 5:01pm On May 20, 2020
The face make sense? that ikebe nko? its not just brezz bro...

Leece:
My 50 Yrs Old Boss Shows A Lot Of Cleavage When We Meet, What Could She Want?

So I got this job around 2019 and I noticed from the very day I went for my interview, there was this woman who happened to be very lenient with me and cautioned others when they asked me tough question. All she did saved me from disgracing myself in front of 5 panelist. After the interview I waited till they closed just so i could say thank you.

When she came out around 7 pm she was more elegant and had this carriage that suits her age. I approached her and she recognized me immediately she was happy to see me and I thanked her. As I was about to leave she offered me a ride and being a very good conversationist that I am, I began to talk and she became very free with me. She told me a lot about her husband and his drinking addiction and how he neglected her sexual needs. I tried comforting her with words and ended by saying she is 50 na her libido should be dead by now, she didn't take offence but replied and said I cant handle her if we ever get down.

Fast forward to when I resumed, I realized she was the CFO of the organisation, now fear don catch me. I couldn't even look her in the eye to start a conversation. I think she noticed and she called me to her office and was laughing at me and later told me she would like us to keep talking the way we did yesterday cause she doesn't have much friends.

There was this day she was dancing to an old Fuji song in the office, her office is sound proof moreover it was already past office hours, i went to say goodbye, she called me to come in and didn't let me leave. I thought to myself another free ride.

She jumped up at a point and had a nip slip, i mean both breast were literally out. I just closed my eyes, she fixed it and was smiling at me.
Since that time till now she has been showing massive cleavage anytime i'm around her. She has started calling me my dear and other staff are calling me omo mummy and they dont know what I am facing cry

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by naija4life247: 5:01pm On May 20, 2020
24kmagic:
First of all, this is a fake story, the type we normally read on Yorubaland nairaland.

Secondly, I cannot have the opportunity to fvck an older woman and not take it, even if she's a married woman. I don't bloody care about karma, it doesn't exist.

OP, like someone above said, "wake up from the imagination you're thinking in your mind."
That you want this on front page alone shows its a fake/cooked up sh!t.

Does Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa pays you guys to keep cooking sh!ts or you're doing it out of your own magnanimity?

Please port to Iboland or na Biafraland.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 20, 2020
Bleep her jor
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by faithy29: 5:01pm On May 20, 2020
cool embarassed

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Torie8(f): 5:01pm On May 20, 2020
jawalis:
Let me wait for Torie8. She will say something on my behalf.
Like what na
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by BanevsJoker(m): 5:02pm On May 20, 2020
adontcare:
Do what is right. Eat a big and fleshy frog. U will still win
This proverb again. Na wah for una sha.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 20, 2020
It's a super story.

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Donclique(m): 5:02pm On May 20, 2020
Ooin.. You are doing well.
Please who has that super story song mbok?

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by tesseract: 5:02pm On May 20, 2020
longetivity:
my bloda run for ur life else......... it will end in tears
Premium tears my bloda... undecided
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Lessel: 5:02pm On May 20, 2020
Please close your eyes to her, close your heart at her and zip your trousers. Pls pls and pls.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by vickydankal(f): 5:03pm On May 20, 2020
I think you are so interested in her game but the only problem you have :
1. What if her husband finds out
2. What if the company finds out and fire you.
Oga the way you started flirted with her from the first day, trying to be free with her 50 years old mama. That aside, with the way you have described your meetings in her office one would have to wonder what’s going on in your head by now. You have described the lady as a beautiful, elegant and classy woman who if no one is watching or would fine out you don’t mind taking a deep in her river.

I’m a woman, if I’m your girl friend and you described another woman this way, I will start crying.

Unless your uncle has another job in waiting for you if not leave mummy alone. Let her go and handle her marital problems with her husband.

2 Likes

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 20, 2020
some ugly/ unattractive , low self-esteem niggas here be saying the story is fake!! Omo because you haven't experienced such doesn't make the story fake. sugar mama's full everywhere, Na your coordination be the main thing.... have a lot of friends that are into that shit! but me b*Ng my mama age mate? God forbid!!

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Uckroot: 5:04pm On May 20, 2020
farem:

You already falling for the evil/disaster that has not been expressly offered to you. I think you have some things in life she can use to renew her fortune. She even promote you. Sebi, Mrs Potiphar promoted Joseph? You are already down!
I am sorry.

“Yen yen yen renew her fortune”. You are a christian and you are still superstitious.

African!!! You quoted Joseph’s story.... if Joseph had agreed to sleep with potiohar’s wife he would’ve been promoted and if he was wise he won’t have gone to prison.
Leave your book of fake stories and face real life. That karma you are preaching does not and has never existed. The richest and most prosperous people on earth have always had the most dirty deeds undercover.

Angel Of nairaland
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Gofwane(m): 5:04pm On May 20, 2020
Bang her and see yourself rise to the peak of your career. Refuse and be kicked out with a hydraulic boot.
Nigeria is too fvcked up to be acting holy. I don talk my own.

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by CheedyJ(m): 5:04pm On May 20, 2020
Na 'ojukokoro' dey do u my friend..e be like to stay house without job & money dey hungry u abi. Anyways, just follow ur d**k oo till it leads u astray.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Mdmelijah: 5:04pm On May 20, 2020
Your destiny cheesy
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Blisplendor12(f): 5:05pm On May 20, 2020
Omo Mummy loto loje, I'm just laughing at your doom, continue going to her office to greet her as your lord. I just dey look you as those pall bearers dey look victims, don't flee for your life
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by howmarket2: 5:05pm On May 20, 2020
longetivity:
my bloda run for ur life else......... it will end in tears
you just took that it will end in tears from my mouth.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by bluefilm: 5:05pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:

So I got this job around 2019 and I noticed from the very day I went for my interview, there was this woman who happened to be very lenient with me and cautioned others when they asked me tough question. All she did saved me from disgracing myself in front of 5 panelist. After the interview I waited till they closed just so i could say thank you.

When she came out around 7 pm she was more elegant and had this carriage that suits her age. I approached her and she recognized me immediately she was happy to see me and I thanked her. As I was about to leave she offered me a ride and being a very good conversationist that I am, I began to talk and she became very free with me. She told me a lot about her husband and his drinking addiction and how he neglected her sexual needs. I tried comforting her with words and ended by saying she is 50 na her libido should be dead by now, she didn't take offence but replied and said I cant handle her if we ever get down.

Fast forward to when I resumed, I realized she was the CFO of the organisation, now fear don catch me. I couldn't even look her in the eye to start a conversation. I think she noticed and she called me to her office and was laughing at me and later told me she would like us to keep talking the way we did yesterday cause she doesn't have much friends.

There was this day she was dancing to an old Fuji song in the office, her office is sound proof moreover it was already past office hours, i went to say goodbye, she called me to come in and didn't let me leave. I thought to myself another free ride.

She jumped up at a point and had a nip slip, i mean both breast were literally out. I just closed my eyes, she fixed it and was smiling at me.
Since that time till now she has been showing massive cleavage anytime i'm around her. She has started calling me my dear and other staff are calling me omo mummy and they dont know what I am facing cry

No matter what you choose to do, listen to me, it will end is tears for you!

Remember the story of Joseph and Potiphar's Wife in the Bible?

Joseph had to waste two years of his life in jail because of the circumstances surrounding the allegation on him.

Something tells me your own case will be worse.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by fergie001: 5:05pm On May 20, 2020
This small job God has given you, I know you want to lose it.

Continue looking at cleavage, until it turns and begins to look back at you.

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Shattuck(m): 5:05pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:
i sincerely dont want to do anything immoral with her, but we know how difficult it is to get a job especially with this covid drama, how do i keep my job and avoid this woman?
she fine? if she is hot I will advice you to go for it.possible outcome if you can satisfy her you may get benefits at work,but what if she isn't pleased with you after sex she may want to discard you,which means you losing your job,so if you must go for it make sure you scatter her brain,if you no sabi no go mumu yourself just let her be.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by feelme3(m): 5:06pm On May 20, 2020
You sabi. But I enjoy the story small sha... Unto boredom levels.

Happyfela:
The fakeness started seaping out at the Third paragraph of the story.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by goldmatrix(m): 5:06pm On May 20, 2020
..you have already sacked yourself. Goodluck on your new search..
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 20, 2020
She is giving you green light you are showing her red light better you both stay at yellow light to avoid story that touch.Abi no be today i see man(concubine) kneeling down when Oga catch wife for hotel.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Amdoyin(m): 5:06pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:
i sincerely dont want to do anything immoral with her, but we know how difficult it is to get a job especially with this covid drama, how do i keep my job and avoid this woman?
its a dilemma decision. God will you see you through.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Carloslehder: 5:06pm On May 20, 2020
Any halfwit with a brain knows she wants you to shine her congo,if she is still moderate smash and pass,even though the story is as fake as it gets.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Uckroot: 5:06pm On May 20, 2020
vickydankal:
I think you are so interested in her game but the only problem you have :
1. What if her husband finds out
2. What if the company finds out and fire you.
Oga the way you started flirted with her from the first day, trying to be free with her 50 years old mama. That aside, with the way you have described your meetings in her office one would have to wonder what’s going on in your head by now. You have described the lady as a beautiful, elegant and classy woman who if no one is watching or would fine out you don’t mind taking a deep in her river.

I’m a woman, if I’m your girl friend and you described another woman this way, I will start crying.

Unless your uncle has another job in waiting for you if not leave mummy alone. Let her go and handle her marital problems with her husband.

So company will find out and FiRe him and NoT her that is obviously tAking advantage of him... the things we read on this app.

Do you think he would be the first employee she is making advances to Lmao. “Husband” finds out... person wey get him own mistress... You don’t know what goes on in the upper cadres of society. You’re just dreaming

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Gofwane(m): 5:06pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=Anijay1212 post=89760710][/quote] the girl fresh die. Shoot your shot oh.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Mom007(f): 5:06pm On May 20, 2020
You started it by flirting..,( yea, I said flirting) with her. Now mummy has started seeing you in another light and you cry foul! Well, there are some guys who have perfected the art of flirting with women but never actually follow through. Some ladies love to flirt with them because they know that's where it ends. Try to be like those dudes. Under no circumstances must you sleep with her else you mess yourself up and leave there in disgrace.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Ibukun87(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2020
Bro flee if you love yourself, I bet you won't what you will discover.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by jaxxy(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:

Do u know how to be a smooth criminal Cos Ure about to play with fire grin literally
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by BlueAir: 5:07pm On May 20, 2020
Don't be stupid! And start taking advantage of that woman ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! LISTEN this life is a one way ticket train believe me,play ur game well,and gather as much as u can from that woman!
Leece:
i have tried all the tactics that i can to avoid this woman, but i always have something or a document to submit in her office. my salary scale is 100k upwards plus bonuses, even if i want to quit this job can i get a job like this ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background / Mortuary Attendant Takes Selfie With Corpses In enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.