Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,602 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? (97702 Views)

Who Else Got Offer Of Employment From Unsdg Can We Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Odion2016(m): 6:33pm On May 20, 2020
tyup:
You're facing nothing just wake up from the imagination of a 50year old woman opening up her cleavage to you ur mind is thinking of grin

Exactly,,seems concocted....
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 20, 2020
grin CFO tellyn u her hubby doesn't meet up with sexual needs and being playfull with you Hmmm Bro u be star oh grin. i won't say do it cha bt u shud know dis life ain't easy
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by EARLFINS: 6:35pm On May 20, 2020
PeriodBlood:
Whenever a Nigerian woman does good to a Nigerian man he starts misbehaving.

I tire for Naija � ooooooooo �

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Ezilady(f): 6:35pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:
sometimes until we are in someone shoes we might not know what if feels like to be pressured to choose bad over good embarassed

If u're really feeling pressured...then take of d shoes.

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by noakchukibadan: 6:39pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:
My 50 Yrs Old Boss Shows A Lot Of Cleavage When We Meet, What Could She Want?

So I got this job around 2019 and I noticed from the very day I went for my interview, there was this woman who happened to be very lenient with me and cautioned others when they asked me tough question. All she did saved me from disgracing myself in front of 5 panelist. After the interview I waited till they closed just so i could say thank you.

When she came out around 7 pm she was more elegant and had this carriage that suits her age. I approached her and she recognized me immediately she was happy to see me and I thanked her. As I was about to leave she offered me a ride and being a very good conversationist that I am, I began to talk and she became very free with me. She told me a lot about her husband and his drinking addiction and how he neglected her sexual needs. I tried comforting her with words and ended by saying she is 50 na her libido should be dead by now, she didn't take offence but replied and said I cant handle her if we ever get down.

Fast forward to when I resumed, I realized she was the CFO of the organisation, now fear don catch me. I couldn't even look her in the eye to start a conversation. I think she noticed and she called me to her office and was laughing at me and later told me she would like us to keep talking the way we did yesterday cause she doesn't have much friends.

There was this day she was dancing to an old Fuji song in the office, her office is sound proof moreover it was already past office hours, i went to say goodbye, she called me to come in and didn't let me leave. I thought to myself another free ride.

She jumped up at a point and had a nip slip, i mean both breast were literally out. I just closed my eyes, she fixed it and was smiling at me.
Since that time till now she has been showing massive cleavage anytime i'm around her. She has started calling me my dear and other staff are calling me omo mummy and they dont know what I am facing cry
this story get as e be. who tells you about her husband's bad habit from day one.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by merits(m): 6:42pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:

So I got this job around 2019 and I noticed from the very day I went for my interview, there was this woman who happened to be very lenient with me and cautioned others when they asked me tough question. All she did saved me from disgracing myself in front of 5 panelist. After the interview I waited till they closed just so i could say thank you.

When she came out around 7 pm she was more elegant and had this carriage that suits her age. I approached her and she recognized me immediately she was happy to see me and I thanked her. As I was about to leave she offered me a ride and being a very good conversationist that I am, I began to talk and she became very free with me. She told me a lot about her husband and his drinking addiction and how he neglected her sexual needs. I tried comforting her with words and ended by saying she is 50 na her libido should be dead by now, she didn't take offence but replied and said I cant handle her if we ever get down.

Fast forward to when I resumed, I realized she was the CFO of the organisation, now fear don catch me. I couldn't even look her in the eye to start a conversation. I think she noticed and she called me to her office and was laughing at me and later told me she would like us to keep talking the way we did yesterday cause she doesn't have much friends.

There was this day she was dancing to an old Fuji song in the office, her office is sound proof moreover it was already past office hours, i went to say goodbye, she called me to come in and didn't let me leave. I thought to myself another free ride.

She jumped up at a point and had a nip slip, i mean both breast were literally out. I just closed my eyes, she fixed it and was smiling at me.
Since that time till now she has been showing massive cleavage anytime i'm around her. She has started calling me my dear and other staff are calling me omo mummy and they dont know what I am facing cry
Am not move with this Nollywood scripts.nonsense.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Uckroot: 6:45pm On May 20, 2020
vickydankal:

Even if the woman is to be fired, with the number of months or years she has worked there she must have saved and invested are lot to be comfortable for a long time, but if mr lover boy is to be fired he will be joining more 40 million Nigerians in the race of unemployment or underemployment.

You are just being unrealistic... you saw him write that everyone in the office were teasing him with “mommy’s boy” and you think it’s something that could get him sacked. If she didn’t have the powers she would have been hiding any kind of overture towards him...but she never did even from the onset.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Surfacebaba: 6:45pm On May 20, 2020
brosss chop her well nothing dey happen ,I dey with u,all d best man
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Joshforeal: 6:45pm On May 20, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
Op, I was once in your shoes,
and I will tell u point blank
a time will come when she will be infuriated by ur presence, that is if u don't dance to her tune,

so I will just say this,
if you don't fucc her, u will loose the job

if u fucc her u may or may not loose the job,

I will advice u fucc her well, and start looking for another job, or saving money for business
Listen to this man. Whatever the case you will have to satisfy her either way. I suggest you tactically replace yourself with someone who doesn't mind the game. If you're smart enough to do that though. Cause it's easier said than done
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by mrlua: 6:48pm On May 20, 2020
Technically she gave you the job. Thereafter,
she told you about her husband's non performance, now she is showing you more than you should see. Hmmm, my brother, apply caution. See and talk less to her. Use your head or you may loose your job and Johnthomas. [Qquote author=Leece post=89760154]My 50 Yrs Old Boss Shows A Lot Of Cleavage When We Meet, What Could She Want?

Since that time till now she has been showing massive cleavage anytime i'm around her. She has started calling me my dear and other staff are calling me omo mummy and they dont know what I am facing cry[/quote]
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Uckroot: 6:48pm On May 20, 2020
noakchukibadan:
this story get as e be. who tells you about her husband's bad habit from day one.

I can’t vouch for this story BuT as for your question lol... it depends at which point their tiredness of marriage you meet them. Before a woman will be as bold as being openly partial towards a male employee it takes years of frustration with herself (marriage) at a point there is nothing to be coded about... if you gree you gree, if you no gree she go find another boy.
She’s rich and powerful she has nothing to fear from you.
You are not powerful enough to use the info against her. And even the husband sef go get side chick(s).

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by chumakk: 6:49pm On May 20, 2020
Collect your share and move
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by prigoz(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2020
My dear, run for your life. Nobody sleep in Delilah laps and wake up at Abraham bosom. A word is enough for a wise

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Joshforeal: 6:50pm On May 20, 2020
Judolisco:
What if ur boss is a nairalander, u Don lose ur job bdat didinrin
Looooool. This one self dey sha
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by stanliwise(m): 6:52pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:

This relationship has many side, it can bring you connections and long term carrier benefits, it can also put you in massive danger if the husband ever finds out when things goes to the bed. My advise is to maintain the relationship but use it to get connections, try to avoid bed sex with her, if you must break the sexual relationship with her then find a way to keep an emotional hold on her, it could benefit your career but if she wouldn’t help your career, omo run o, sex is sweet on bed for 10 mins but the after effect can break spinal cords and skulls o
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by codedlee(m): 6:53pm On May 20, 2020
play your game well. if na fucc. give am. collect better money. or you wan be boyboy for life? such lady fit put you for better rank if u know what u are doing. Delilah na for Bible , you gat your own role to play in life too
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by hhmmcj: 6:55pm On May 20, 2020
Myhusband:

the guy might be a shareholder partner with poverty

you've spoken well jare, I remembered dating Secretary to Edo state Chief of justice years back, the kind pampering I enjoyed then ehn, I kick poverty with my two hands

the guy doesn't know the code, get down with this woman, lure her to give you reasonable amount of money that will give you privilege to be your own boss in a short while

grin
Just let that man be. Na small pikin dey worry am. Poverty don dey price land for his life. Poverty go erect permanent site for his life in no time of he doesn't do the needful.

You've a MILF as a boss @ 50 and you're still dulling with all the signals and reception you are getting from her. Put this woman in her back & spread those legs wide and hold them up. "EAT THAT PUSSY REALLY GOOD" like your life depends on it. Make sure you don't stop until you feel her hand bless & annoit your head with the speaking in tongues that comes with it. Lastly, fucckk that pussy good! Throwaway all the resect on the floor and pound that kpekus until it stretches. I wish I could borrow this man all the "crazy" in my head grin

At the end of the day,remember that "Working hard dey for different levels". This might be his chance to work hard and get some of the good things life has to offer him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Femeto: 6:55pm On May 20, 2020
U done hammer.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by KomonSense: 6:56pm On May 20, 2020
rosy1992:
Don't do any thing immoral with her.

You look cute
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Kachi188(m): 6:58pm On May 20, 2020
longetivity:
my bloda run for ur life else......... it will end in tears

Premium tears o
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by chubbyblackdick: 6:59pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:

It all depends bro!

If u have what it takes to give her the ecstasy that she wants, you could give it a trial!

And who knows, luck might smile on u.

If u are indeed very smart, you will not only mess, you will also make money off her well well! Via contracts, etc!

Atleast, if dem wan chase u comot, u no go lose outrightly cos if u don't dance to her tune, she can do and undo!

She fit sack u and also put u into trouble!

Fear women!
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by DigitB: 7:00pm On May 20, 2020
You can avoid her and still keep your job.

Use your head .

Don't poo where you chop
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Adrian98(m): 7:00pm On May 20, 2020
Just dey your dey. No go do pass yourself.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by KomonSense: 7:00pm On May 20, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
Office Romance, it will end in tears. Start looking for another job ASAP!

You get sense but getting a new job in this country nah double wahala oooo
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Johnchyz(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2020
YOU CAN STILL BE DOING IT WITH HER CODEDLY O AND NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN. MY DEAR SO FAR REAL MONEY WILL BE COMING OUT DO WHATEVER SHE SAYS SHE WILL PROTECT. OR JUST GO ASK HER DIRECTLY WHAT SHE WANTS FROM YOU. AGAIN ASK HER OF WHAT SERVICES CAN YOU RENDER TO HER. THEN FROM THEIR YOU CAN KNOW YOUR STAND.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by TheBlessedHero: 7:01pm On May 20, 2020
Happyfela:
The fakeness started seaping out at the Third paragraph of the story.

Lol... The type of porn stories on Naughty America, Brazzers and RealityKings, feat Johny Sinns, Julia Ann, Ava Adams, Shane Diesel, Ryan Madison, Maseratti etc...

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by xcelentattitude(m): 7:02pm On May 20, 2020
Don't even entertain the thought of sleeping with her at all. If you try am your destiny Don go be dat.

You were going home, so you had to go and say goodbye

Trouble sleep, yanga dey wake am.

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by xcelentattitude(m): 7:02pm On May 20, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Lol... The type of porn stories on Naughty America, Brazzers and RealityKings, feat Johny Sinns, Julia Ann, Ava Adams, Shane Diesel, Ryan Madison, Maseratti etc...

Hmm.. The blessed hero of Indecency undecided
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Jabioro: 7:05pm On May 20, 2020
Truly to her words,you can't handle her ..Try to see if you can handle her ,she will give you more connection..seal your mouth when it comes to that..Ireeeooo!!!!
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Jabioro: 7:06pm On May 20, 2020
xcelentattitude:
You have to overcome bro. Joseph faced with the same in the hands of Portiphar. Don't even entertain the thought of sleeping with her at all. If you try am your destiny Don go be dat.

You were going home, so you had to go and say goodbye

Trouble sleep, yanga dey wake am.
This is not Joseph..
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Nwaonyishi69: 7:07pm On May 20, 2020
Na odoko way now. And this curse is like drinking water and breathing oxygen for most of you people. Lawless lots
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by back2sender: 7:07pm On May 20, 2020
Give her what she want. End of discussion

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background / Mortuary Attendant Takes Selfie With Corpses In enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.