Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him (13036 Views)

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal / Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by fergie001: 2:44pm On May 20, 2020
Following accusations by Mrs. Ngozi Adenuga who alleged that officials of LUTH had conspired with her mentally unwell brother's lover to steal from him.

https://www.nairaland.com/5863896/how-luth-officials-conspired-brothers#89648828

The Management of LUTH have responded;

RE: SISTERS ALLEGE LUTH OFFICIALS CONSPIRED WITH BROTHER’S LOVER TO HIDE, LOOT HIM

https://twitter.com/LUTHofficial/status/1263098832956485635?s=19

Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by slivertongue: 3:07pm On May 20, 2020
some medics act like crooks. they hide under the umbrella of their profession to commit crime so I won't doubt this story

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by drugcartel: 3:21pm On May 20, 2020
I knew there was more the sister wasn't saying the moment she accused the Nurse, Dr and hospital social worker of defrauding her brother. Can't believe some sister's can be so evil to the extent of defrauding the brother of 12 million, You are not the next of kin, but you claimed to care for him, if you so much care for him why weren't you at the hospital with him, The moment men and women maintain their lane, respect themselves and stop involving themselves in their siblings marriage(especially in marriages where their siblings are bread winner) , that's the moment more than 80% of African marriage will be enjoyed and not endured. It's always about money for them, they are annoyed because their sister spends on her lazy husband that earns nothing and is busy enjoying their sisters money despite the fact he didn't contribute a dime when she was in school or their brother spends on his good for nothing wife that didn't know how they suffered for his light to shine.
Oga and Madam, learn to born as you can cater for, and leave your siblings marriage in peace, the man is still much alive and the sister is already struggling for his wealth, what happens if........... (But God forbid it).
Mind your business and keep your mouth off your siblings relationship, it's funny how these type of siblings become extremely loyal and respect their husband /wife's family but will want to destroy their siblings own. I don't blame them, I only blame the Fools that give them right for such cos as for me, I place them where they belong.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by EdidemLord(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2020
It's very bad just like people stealing money from accident victims.

It's good they've come out to exonerate themselves.But Only God knows the truth.

2 Likes

Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by Babatunde40(m): 3:46pm On May 20, 2020
They will definitely deny

Rich people with unwell relatives should create trust funds where professionals will be in charge of his finances. It is better than giving him inheritance directly and one person will just take advantage of the situation and loot him

2 Likes

Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by chibike69: 3:46pm On May 20, 2020
grin
Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by ololadeajayi(f): 3:46pm On May 20, 2020
embarassed So sad!
Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by Abaman001(m): 3:46pm On May 20, 2020
Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by eleko1: 3:47pm On May 20, 2020
sadalready knw dat those thieves will deny it.Free the man to his family then undecided

1 Like

Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by zero007(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2020
You get the point now??
Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by kamez(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2020
I always tell people, Never ever make conclusions based on a womans side of the story without proper verifications from all parties involved...

whenever a woman is giving explanations after a conflict, she will always tactically try to omit that part of the story that will make her look guilty...

that's why I pity those men that will just come back home, get a report or complain from their wives and rush out to go and fight without comfirming her story first...

Fear women

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by NwaNimo1(m): 3:48pm On May 20, 2020
Igbo Afonja.......Abi? grin

Mrs. Ngozi Adenuga

1 Like

Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by zopaks: 3:48pm On May 20, 2020
Ok
Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by ernie1234(m): 3:48pm On May 20, 2020
Writing letters as if you are the sole custodian of the money.....SHM

1 Like

Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by manitoba(m): 3:48pm On May 20, 2020
Over to you Mrs Ngozi Adenuga

1 Like

Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by Megatrix: 3:49pm On May 20, 2020
drugcartel:
I knew there was more the sister wasn't saying the moment she accused the Nurse, Dr and hospital social worker of defrauding her brother. Can't believe some sister's can be so evil to the extent of defrauding the brother of 12 million, You are not the next of kin, but you claimed to care for him, if you so much care for him why weren't you at the hospital with him, The moment men and women maintain their lane, respect themselves and stop involving themselves in their siblings marriage(especially in marriages where their siblings are bread winner) , that's the moment more than 80% of African marriage will be enjoyed and not endured. It's always about money for them, they are annoyed because their sister spends on her lazy husband that earns nothing and is busy enjoying their sisters money despite the fact he didn't contribute a dime when she was in school or their brother spends on his good for nothing wife that didn't know how they suffered for his light to shine.
Oga and Madam, learn to born as you can cater for, and leave your siblings marriage in peace, the man is still much alive and the sister is already struggling for his wealth, what happens if........... (But God forbid it).
Mind your business and keep your mouth off your siblings relationship, it's funny how these type of siblings become extremely loyal and respect their husband /wife's family but will want to destroy their siblings own. I don't blame them, I only blame the Fools that give them right for such cos as for me, I place them where they belong.
How do you know that what LUTH are saying is true? What evidence did they present to back up their claims?

7 Likes

Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by Exc2000: 3:49pm On May 20, 2020
shocked

Mrs Ngozi Adenuga married to a Yoruba man Mr Adenuga, while his younger brothers fiancée is a Northerner named Miss Siadu grin by year 2070 Yorubas, hausas and Ibos would had so much inter married that tribalism and rivalry would die a natural death

Mrs Adenuga isn't the Next of kin to the mentally unbalanced man, hence it is very wrong to release the man's bank credentials to her, this is the same way late Rasheedi Yekeeni was murdered by his Family, with the claim that they wanted to treat him of mental illness even when his neighbors claimed he wasn't sick and just a private person, they went as far as taking him to an herbalist where he allegedly died of poison after less than a week

The State Government of Ilorin and Oyo State and many Nigerians donated to the Yekeeni's family headed by his greedy mother, his 8 flat building in kwara was willed to the family while the wives took over other houses in Ibadan, yet the greedy mother of rasheedi yekeeni still came out this year to claim she and her family where neglected and she is broke, forcing Minister of Sport to place her on 10k stipends

The sooner a Man understands that some women are snakes and should be treated carefully that's the time they would start having sense, mothers , sisters , wife, girlfriends all can turn against you for no good reason but money and wealth

6 Likes

Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by Ishilove: 3:49pm On May 20, 2020
There are always three sides to every story.
Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by thundafire: 3:50pm On May 20, 2020
Nigeria with money ehn
Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 20, 2020
I kind of suspected this was the case..

Once there is money in the case, things go haywire.

Plus, there is no way the nurse, the doctor and the social worker would be taking money from the man. The sister was not being allowed free access to the money. Thus when stopped problem starts.

3 Likes

Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by mjbaba: 3:50pm On May 20, 2020
LUTH is LUTHing
Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by Humblega(m): 3:50pm On May 20, 2020
in Nigeria everything sounds like comedy film...................

Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by illicit(m): 3:50pm On May 20, 2020
Can LUTH actually LOOT

1 Like

Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by arthorjnr(m): 3:51pm On May 20, 2020
eleko1:
sadalready knw dat those thieves will deny it.Free the man to his family then undecided

To which family??
Are you new to the concept of "next of kin"?
Go and educate yourself on that.

6 Likes

Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:52pm On May 20, 2020
I no Luth will deny this so who is saying the truth

1 Like

Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by arthorjnr(m): 3:52pm On May 20, 2020
Ishilove:
There are always three sides to every story.

True, but the hospital I think have some evidence to back up their end.

The sister was ranting and pointing accusing fingers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by NaijadrivaCars: 3:52pm On May 20, 2020
Dem go free b4

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Object That Allows Women To Urinate Standing ''GoGirl'' (pictures) / Yoni Pearls For Blocked Fallopian Tubes, TTC, Fibroids, Ovarian Cysts / Why Doctors Go On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.