Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? (87335 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by DaddyOpe: 3:00pm On May 20, 2020
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.

471 Likes 46 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Davash222(m): 3:03pm On May 20, 2020
I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain.

This is where your problems started. You don't win a woman, she's not trophy. You're the trophy not her.
I have nothing to tell you. You ruined yourself.

Just so you know, if your beloved wife gets the opportunity to fucck that ex for free now, she will not hesitate.

1414 Likes 115 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Sisijetue(f): 3:03pm On May 20, 2020
Daddy ope epele o
Iyanu mashele
Mafoo

285 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by DamnnNiggarr: 3:03pm On May 20, 2020
shocked

You were able to convince her to date you and later won her completely after sêx,
Bros, is she a trophy??

Any man that convinced a girl with sêx(as if na sêx she go chop for her life)
Is a complete mugu.

597 Likes 38 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Juell(m): 3:05pm On May 20, 2020
My brother, your marriage is over that's the bitter truth.

261 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Froshloaded: 3:05pm On May 20, 2020
Sisijetue:
Daddy ope epele o
Iyanu mashele
Mafoo
cheesy

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Dpharisee: 3:06pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago.
Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.

Whenever I see @the bolded I wonder if the thread was created just to generate traffic. How come you don't want us to know your past history on this forum and from there understand your temperament and apply same in our analysis to help your situation?

Anyway, just pack comot from that area go find house in a far away location since you are still a tenant, a place where she won't have to pass his residence daily and it keeps reminding her of her betrayal of the ex and how you used the sweetness of your dick inside her Kpekus to scatter her brain from marrying her now successful ex.

423 Likes 31 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 20, 2020
Sorry bross that woman is no longer your wife.

195 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Emperor4tune(m): 3:07pm On May 20, 2020
if she has not given u any child my guy move on & forget about her.wetin be woman where u dey worry anyhow

228 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by psucc(m): 3:08pm On May 20, 2020
You snatched somebody's wife "because her ex do travel".

If I tell you that you jettisoned another girl for her, yöu may disagree but true.

Now, the girl (your wife) will live in eternal regrets so long as she continue to see the guy.

To break free, you need to relocate from that area asap.

522 Likes 36 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Ningen(m): 3:08pm On May 20, 2020
Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

While her EX was away working his ass off...
YOU where there ‘scattering’ his girl's kpetus.

She cheated on her ex with YOU.
She left him for YOU.
YOU ended in TEARS.

Lmao. Finito. grin

Sha, please don't leave her.
Anyone in her shoe will regret marrying YOU.

Hustle and make money.
Then relocate faraway to someplace else.

606 Likes 33 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by SultanOfAbia: 3:08pm On May 20, 2020
Op, this is how money ritual starts ooo
Before you know it you will be on frontpage
With headline " Man kills neighbor for money ritual because Wife called him poor"

Here is the only solution..
Did your wife study Ashawology at UNN back in the 90's?
If She did then it's time for her to use her Certificate and apply for Ashawo job

Cuz as this economy dey right now...
Either you pimping her out to her Ex and both of you make money as she sell pussy to pay for her sins. Or She hit the streets

But i doubt an EX will accept such lady after this kind of betrayal..
In First Book of Chris Brown Chapter 4:2
It says & i quote "These Hoes Ain't Loyal"

439 Likes 46 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by drLammy(m): 3:09pm On May 20, 2020
"If she has the Guts to shake the Table, Make sure you break it".

You know what to do

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by MJBOLT: 3:10pm On May 20, 2020
this story get as e be undecided it's only a matter of time before she runs back to him and old feelings might resurface

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by bigiyaro(m): 3:10pm On May 20, 2020
OP, you made your choice, live with whatever comes with it. Also you enticed and "snatched" her from her guy cos he was not stable then, what makes you think if someone comes with a juicy enticement, she won't leave you?
Again you are just a victim of circumstances, karma is just paying back your wife for dumping someone that shared with her his little resources.
lastly let her regret her regret its not your regret, its your ego that was just bruised.

184 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Naija246: 3:11pm On May 20, 2020
divorce her undecided

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by gr8dom: 3:11pm On May 20, 2020
this is just the beginning

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Humanoid01(m): 3:11pm On May 20, 2020
She agreed to date you while she was dating someone else due to impatience and greed, what made you think she would want to continue now that she knows he's now doing better? What exactly did you expect? You approached her when you knew she had a boyfriend and even went ahead to propose marriage to her. SMH!

The both of you are getting served what you ordered, did you expect any less? Don't even put the blame on her for what she said, you're both responsible for this. It'll only take a miracle for that love that was once there to be revived, 'cause her regrets alone (especially when she keeps seeing what he does) will make life miserable for you both.

You married a materialistic woman, and it's shocking to know that you didn't see that before now, or perhaps you did and you decided to ignore it, which is even more shocking.

Ironically, most guys' experiences that have been told here are actually ones where they are the victims. It would be very interesting to see the victim in this case narrate his story here lol.

148 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by ITbomb(m): 3:12pm On May 20, 2020
This one strong o
Even me and 80% of women would feel regret

Just hustle up and move away from the hood.
When I married, I moved to another part of town and started afresh

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by habsydiamond(m): 3:13pm On May 20, 2020
living close to her ex is bringing back past memories of what happened between her and her ex. dont think of it too much cos ladies atimes do say things without thinking of the repercussions that follows. my advice just man up. hustle more maybe u can be man enough for her. lastly try to change location if u want her memories gone

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Pusyiter(m): 3:16pm On May 20, 2020
All I can say is:
Brozzzz, go Hustle grin

DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Shormiey(m): 3:16pm On May 20, 2020
Bro just calm down your wife is reaping what she sow....I guess what she said bruised your ego....if you really love her try and move her away from that environment because of the ex.

Modified: so I didn't see the part where you dickfied her to the extent she left her ex for you.....damn!!! You are real niggur shocked.....just so you know she might go back to him and try manipulate him to believe that you married her when he is not around and dude will capitalise on it and lash her wella till she get belle. undecided....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by gunners160(m): 3:17pm On May 20, 2020
1. don't take it personal she said it out of anger and she was fustrated of which every woman in her shoes will feel dsame

2. She needs love and not nagging. Things are not getting well his your duty to give her the assurance she needs that things will change for the best

3. leave that area so that she won't and you also won't be envious of the guy's success so as to enable u focus on making yourself better

4. See what she says as a challenge and become best in what you do ,if possible start a business. You too can become rich .....

5. Lastly dont listen to those small kids who tells u to end ur marriage or d marriage is over. It is just starting u can make it rossy again

311 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 20, 2020
cry A lesson to all the ladies easily swayed by attention while your man is busy trying to find a way things will be better for both of you. You chose to eat your cake and have it. I love when ladies regret losing a good man with real prospects for the here and now. Ask her she'll say "I stayed with him when he had nothing"

I have nothing against you Op but that woman must regret it.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Premiumwriter: 3:19pm On May 20, 2020
Anybody still doubting that women marry for resources and not love?

174 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Davash222(m): 3:20pm On May 20, 2020
For the wife to utter such words to him directly, I don't think any hustle or packing out can help this marriage. We're adults here, let's be saying the truth.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by arthorjnr(m): 3:21pm On May 20, 2020
The said EX had the last laugh. Lol
Karma is a b.itch.
Your wife cheated on him with you and now she regrets it because of how things turned out?

Females are fickle.

Dear Young Man, HUSTLE.

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 20, 2020
Smh

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Alvyn69(m): 3:21pm On May 20, 2020
Your story is the typical Nollywood film... I hate guys who knows a girl has a boyfriend but still dive in to manipulate them to dating and eventually marrying them. From your statement it is obvious you've been envying that guy for long cos even though you knew he was dating your current wife you still went ahead to capitalize on his absence... You see God no dey sleep, as a matter fact I no get any sympathy for your kind face the music!

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by tooth4tooth: 3:21pm On May 20, 2020
Women say shit when they are angry. You guys will soon be over it. Even if she had married her ex, she would still tell him shit when anger set in.

Women are strangely wired.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by frubben(m): 3:21pm On May 20, 2020
Shebi when you thef her you feel like guy man, for your mind the guy no sharp for.you to thef him babe.

Oya now hand don meet u.

52 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.