Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? (87329 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by MedicH: 3:22pm On May 20, 2020
haha nawaoo
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:23pm On May 20, 2020
I think she's attracted to material things, wealth and exotic lifestyle, one of you guys needs to change his/her lifestyle for some time and see how it goes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Taywon: 3:23pm On May 20, 2020
Our mumu don do....
This is just the beginning
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by decatalyst(m): 3:24pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by 2dice01: 3:27pm On May 20, 2020
cheesy
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:29pm On May 20, 2020
you should have opened the door and tell her to get the hell out and go meet her dude then... arrant nonsense!

15 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nickisindigo(m): 3:30pm On May 20, 2020
If I were you divorce would be the next on mind then start all over again, I know it won't be easy but that's the best thing to do

In her mind she's already comparing you with the guy

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by hybrid11(m): 3:34pm On May 20, 2020
she said it out of anger , step up your game, women hate to see the man(ex) left doing well more than their husband.
mind how you talk to her

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by AfroKnight: 3:36pm On May 20, 2020
She thinks you are her Karma. Lol. There’s more on the way for her cos she deliberately said those hurtful words to you.

She’s messing with your mind bro. It is hard to ignore a wife but you must do so, for your sanity.

Perhaps the time will come when you can forgive her for this insensitive statement. Don’t let your thoughts dwell on it.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nonsoboy4life(m): 3:38pm On May 20, 2020
Dpharisee:

Whenever I see @the bolded I wonder if the thread was created to generate traffic. If you don't want us to know your past history on this forum and from there understand your temperament it will be difficult to waste our time advising you for the sake of commenting on Nairaland.

But meanwhile na the sweetness of your Sadstick inside her Kpekus scatter her brain about the other guy, so she has to live with it, don't kill yourself because of woman, just pack comot from that area go find house in a be far location since you are a tenant.
Don't marry any woman that easily abandons the guy she is dating currently, leave it at the sex level
Pppl use different moniker so they don't use it to mock them later

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 20, 2020
Davash222:
I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain.

This is where your problems started. You don't win a woman, she's not trophy. You're the trophy not her.
I have nothing to tell you. You ruined yourself.

Just so you know, if your beloved wife gets the opportunity to fucck that ex for free now, she will not hesitate.

Women always look for someone or something to blame for their WHOR'ING character. It is their way.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by ruggedtimi(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2020
I no understand again oh, na only relationship matter dey for nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2020
hybrid11:
she said it out of anger , step up your game, women hate to see the man(ex) left doing well more than their husband.
mind how you talk to her

whether out of anger or not, the minute she says the above you better watch out as she has completely lost respect for you...

as for you saying this man should step up his game, thats rubbish! this man should be himself and not try to be someone else. if she doesnt like who he is, let her gfto, as any smart man knows that there will always be richer/better/ more comfortable men out there, and if thats the type that your babe is seeking, then let her go and be with them...

as if men knowingly make less money in their lives as a "choice", lol!

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by femi4: 3:50pm On May 20, 2020
Sisijetue:
Daddy ope epele o
Iyanu mashele
Mafoo
Mummy Ope will soon use Okafor's law on Daddy Ope

I pity Ope in the whole brouhaha

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Ladikwa(m): 3:50pm On May 20, 2020
The way that guy felt, when she left him for you, is what you are experiencing now. Lesson don't do to people what you don't want them to do to you.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by pansophist(m): 3:50pm On May 20, 2020
All of you blaming the man, the woman is also to be blamed here. She left a guy with potential for the poster, perhaps, she is trying to secure the bag, and finally realized that the bag she left was filled with gold, while the present bag was filled with, well, lemme just say that she didnt secured the right bag grin

The real question here is, if her ex haven't improved financially, will she have any regrets? If her present husband suddenly becomes richer than her ex, will she still have regrets and wish she was with him? Both of you got served. For you the poster, you dont snatch peoples gf for conversion to your wife, and for your wife, she is greedy, instead of watering her own greens, she believed the grass is greener on the other side with you.

Hypergamy is a womans best friend, but also can be her worse enemy. No fuxks given. As as you lay your bed, you shall lie. cool

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by femi4: 3:53pm On May 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

whether out of anger or not, the minute she says the above you better watch out as she has completely lost respect for you...

as for you saying this man should step up his game, thats rubbish! this man should be himself and not try to be someone else. if she doesnt like who she is, let her gfto, as any smart man knows that there will always be richer/better/ more comfortable men out there, and if thats the type that your babe is seeking, then let her go and be with them...

as if men knowingly make less money in their lives as a "choice", lol!
That's the way ladies see it, you chose to make lesser money compare to your counterpart.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by enka05: 3:55pm On May 20, 2020
Women are trophies but only If you find a good one though.

The bible said he who finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtains favour from God. Not he who finds a man...

Ihotago nwanne?

Davash222:
I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain.

This is where your problems started. You don't win a woman, she's not trophy. You're the trophy not her.
I have nothing to tell you. You ruined yourself.

Just so you know, if your beloved wife gets the opportunity to fucck that ex for free now, she will not hesitate.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

as for you saying this man should step up his game, thats rubbish! this man should be himself and not try to be someone else. if she doesnt like who she is, let her gfto, as any smart man knows that there will always be richer/better/ more comfortable men out there, and if thats the type that your babe is seeking, then let her go and be with them... as if men knowingly make less money as a life choice, lol!

Women become very regretful when the see the man the dumped, (their ex)
doing very well than the man the are currently with, A CHOICE OF THEIR SELFISH INTEREST. All na longer throat no dey make dem get sense.

22 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by pansophist(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Women always look for someone or something to blame for their WHOR'ING character. It is their way.

Because lots of women operate from a position of perfection. Introspection is not your typical feminine trait. So admitting to herself that she is a gold digger hustling for the bag while using men as a vehicle is a painful pill to swallow. Instead, she will blame someone and absorb herself from her bad decisions, silmeoutenously securing the victim spot for herself.

It also didnt cross her mind that she is not mentally and physically challenged to hustle as well, but no, it has to be the man that she leeches from.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Stevyne: 3:59pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.

See finish
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by YinkaGold02: 4:01pm On May 20, 2020
Take it or leave it.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:

I am sorry that you have found yourself in this situation. The foundation of your relationship was built on shaky grounds, she cheated on her EX boyfriend with you and you then made her your wife. If she will cheat with you, she will cheat on you.

Your relationship can be salvaged by both of you sitting down and talking about what you both want our of this marriage, seek marriage counselling to help the discussion. You both took vows in front of your family and friends. For better and for worse, in sickness and health till death do us part.

Please dont add to the already soaring divorce statistics. God bless!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 20, 2020
pansophist:

Because women operate from a position of perfection. Introspection is not your typical feminine trait. So admitting to herself that she is a gold digger hustling for the bag while using men as a vehicle is a painful pill to swallow. Instead, she will blame someone and absorb herself from her bad decisions. It also didnt cross her mind that she is not mentally and physically challenged to hustle as well, but no, it has to be the man that she leeches from.

wink
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Kingarthur21: 4:12pm On May 20, 2020
pansophist:

Because women operate from a position of perfection. Introspection is not your typical feminine trait. So admitting to herself that she is a gold digger hustling for the bag while using men as a vehicle is a painful pill to swallow. Instead, she will blame someone and absorb herself from her bad decisions. It also didnt cross her mind that she is not mentally and physically challenged to hustle as well, but no, it has to be the man that she leeches from.

I will imitate capslocked and quit gender argument because after the noise online
1)men will still log out to marry the evening newspapers and non virgin men
2)women still marry the non rich men(average/struggling) and will still submit to him.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by FreeMejoor1(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2020
Zombie people..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2020
femi4:
That's the way ladies see it, you chose to make lesser money compare to your counterpart.

of course many women do, thats when you simply explain to her how you also see many of your exes that are 100x finer than her today, yet dont throw it in her face or disrespect their union by comparing them to her...

WORDWORLD:
Women become very regretful when the see the man the dumped, (their ex)
doing very well than the man the are currently with, A CHOICE OF THEIR SELFISH INTEREST. All na longer throat no dey make them get sense.

thats why, the minute one has the audacity to say that, you just open the door and tell her to go be with her DON JUAN...

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Kingarthur21: 4:21pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:

chai, you theif person babe,what is yours can never be stolen.

I am sorry to say this you are a fool
You married a lady that gave in to you because of a mind blowing sex,what were you thinking?
Didn't it occur to you that she will also give in to someone else who gives her better sex than you?

The guy didn't deserve her,mother nature took a leech and a cheat from him and handed her over to you...

You were the dumpsite of such garbage of a lady...
You didn't snatch a good thing,you snatched a bad thing.

Just like a thief stealing bathroom broom instead of plasma TV

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by DenreleDave(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2020
Really p
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 20, 2020
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by SexytorresE(f): 4:28pm On May 20, 2020
Finally Dey don release me grin
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by scoundrel(f): 4:28pm On May 20, 2020
It’s the creative writer of the week. How much will I get for exposing him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.